CB6000s + KSD-G3

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SlaveJ, Jul 23, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveJ

SlaveJ Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Hi People,

I've just recently began exploring the kinkier side of myself (it's always been there, now I'm just making an active effort to act on it :p) and over the last year I tried a bit of self-chastity with the CB3000.

I was kinda in two minds as to whether or not to buy the 6Ks as I'm of average size when erect but I'm definately a "grower". It looked like a better design anyway so I sold my CB3000 for a knockdown price and bought a CB6000s.

Obviously I knew I would still be able to pull out, as this was something I could do with the 3K, thats why I also ordered the KSD-G3.

After spending yesterday and today in the device I can say it's about 200% better than the 3K. Much more confortable, I love the solid ring design, and the short cage means my fella sits right at the end of the cage, so there's no fiddling about when nature calls :D And the guide pins dont stick out of the back!

I haven't recieved my KSD yet so the pullout issue is still present although I can't see it being an issue with the KSD.

A guy on here posted some pics of a suprapubic piercing that looked pretty neat. I've seen this method before and have always considered it a last resort, but if the KSD fails I think I might try it.

Anyway, I'll let you guys know more after the KSD gets here.

2. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    I've got a 6Ks and a KSD G3 and for me it's the perfect fit.

I'm not very big downstairs and the fitting of the S is far better than the standard CB6K and like you, my cock sits snugly filling the shorter tube.

I use the middle size KSD and I just don't think pull out would be possible, but even if it was I think gettiing back in would be impossible and there's no way I would risk my wife finding me in that situation.

HTH.

3. SlaveJ

SlaveJ Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, the KSD-G3 arrived today.

After having some experience with the CB3K and after wearing my 6Ks pretty much since it came it fitting it was a doddle. I'm using the smallest size and have been wearing and experimenting with it for about 2 hours now.

It's as comfortable with the KSD as it was without it, more so as the head of my fella is now pushed just that little farther southward.

As for security, I'm using the middle cuff ring and the smallest size KSD. While pullout is still possible with lots of lube there is absolutely zero chance of reinsertion. I mean zero chance. Q-tips, lube, everything I tried, but it just wouldnt go back in. So unless I want to walk around with the whole thing hanging off my balls (VERY unconfortable) then I'd say I won't be pulling out. Once I move down to a smaller cuff ring I would say that even pulling out would be impossible.

Needless to say after trying the 3K with the KSD-G2 I was pretty skeptical as to whether this would work, but my fears were unrealised. The G2 was just wrong, it made your fella swell and ache after only minutes with it on, the G3 however is a step in the right direction.

Only problem now is finding a way to stop the lock clinking when I walk and trimming the guide pins.

Hopefully someday I'll find a keyholder who will have me pierced and buy me a Lori's tube, until then, this is a FINE solution.

So, overall, smiley face :DD

4. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    Good man, same fittings as me! :happy0030:

The best way to stop the clinking is to either use the numbered plastic locks, or simply wrap a small elastic band around the padlock-works a treat! :evilgrin0010:

5. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm happy you guys are getting on so well with the KSD G3. I have been using the CB3K and KSD and it really gets sore after a week or so and sometimes gives me small cuts even using the biggest size.

I think I will give the CB6k another go, it's about the same size as the CB3k isn't it?

6. Sal

Sal Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi,

I have tried almost every chastity device without success until -
    the CB6000. There were no side effects! Have hope; the CB3000 was not the answer for me but I have been in the CB6000 for 6 months. My wife loves it!

7. oedipus

oedipus Junior Member

Local Time:
    My GF and I are getting a CB6000 but we can't decide between the 6000 and the 6000S - how should we choose which is best? Just based on size? I should fit the 6000s but would it be as comfortable as the 6000? How does the 6000S compare in size to the other CB's?

Thanks!
    P

8. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    Clicking noise from the lock

I use a thin O-Ring works well

9. lockedweewee

lockedweewee Too tiny for sex.

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Just got mine

I've been locked in a CB-3000 with a KSD-2 installed. Like others I find it too big. I don't even come close to filling it and can get almost fully hard.

So I ordered the CB-6000S with the KSD kit. They arrived 2 days ago. Unfortunately I haven't yet been able to install them as my keyholder is out of town until tomorrow.

I hope she lets me install it when she gets home.

10. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    how large are you when soft?
    I had the 6k but it was a bit too large, so when I got night time erections I had some serious pain. I switched to the "s". I now have no issues with painful night time erections.

11. oedipus

oedipus Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am quite small when soft, about 7cm, and much smaller than that if cold or I have been in the MCD (http://www.clubfem.com/mcd1.htm) for a few days.

When big I am only about 12cm long, but about 5cm across. I get the impression from current/past girlfriends - what they say, and how sometimes it hurts them - that this is quite wide, but I don't actually know. Anyway, the whole small penis thing isn't really something we're into so how that actually measures up isn't important to either of us :)

Re: comfort/pain, she's into giving pain, and more and more I am into getting it (bit scary that). However, she's figured out the 3000 POI will go into the 6000 too so the main thing for the cage is that it should be secure, comfortable, unobtrusive, hygienic (I am uncut btw).

Thanks again for your help :)
    P

12. lockedweewee

lockedweewee Too tiny for sex.

Local Time:
    My keyholder let me out of my CB-3000 this evening, and because I was a good boy (bringing her to three orgasms orally and letting her take my ass with her strapon) she let me cum. Then locked into the new CB-6000S with the KSD.

I am set up now with the third smallest A ring and the shortest spacer. I'm using the middle sized KSD. It seems like a snug fit, but not tight enough to cut off circulation. The KSD keeps the little penis nice and secure, pushed forward to the front of the cage. Pullout seems as if it would be difficult. Reinsertion damn near impossible.

After the treatment I endured tonight to get her to allow me out of the 3000 and into the 6000 I don't think I want to try pulling out for fear I would not be able to get back in.

13. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    I recently got the KSD-G3 for my CB6000s and I am VERY happy with it. I am using the largest one (which is the one with the smallest "holding" tab on it) and very pleased with it on all accounts.

Now I have to admit that I never really try to pull out nor would I try to pull out, I really just wanted it for the psychological aspect of KNOWING I couldn't pull out even if I wanted to. (the fact that I don't want to pull out is irrelevant to that psychological aspect). Mistress didn't have any objections to me ordering it and is all for anything that keeps me in there more securely.

But aside from the psychological aspect, I have found some other benefits as well:

I can get into my CB6000s actually EASIER with it than getting into it before. Before I would alwys pinch my skin where the spacer meets the cage and have to muck about with pushing things down with a Q-tip or something to get it on without pinching.

It keeps the head down in the space where it's supposed to be all the time. So, no more turtling back up the tube at night while I'm sleeping like there used to be and then it would get stuck and be annoying.

Also by keeping the head down where it's supposed to be near the tip, peeing is much better and much cleaner and the device stays cleaner and fresher for far longer than without it.

And it just plain feels more snugly fit and immovable, so no real being able to move it up and down the cage a bit for a little bit of a rubbing sensation (which I WILL sadly admit I was guilty of now and then). Now it feels like just one complete, non-feeling, non-growing/shrinking tiny two-inch appendage used only for peeing.

Like I said, very happy with it. :)

deena

14. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I use a rubber band, wrap it around the lock and tube. no clanking.

15. maidrachelle1

maidrachelle1 Junior Member

Bozeman, MT
    Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    I switched from the 6000s to the regular 600 and am much happier. Im a grower and while the s was good when soft, i craked it one day when EXTREMELY turned on. So far the 6000 has held up to that. As for size difference, heres a pic of the two.

Attached Files:

16. sissy sub steve

sissy sub steve Active member

Local Time:
    a rubber band why did i not think of that doh xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice