PA Perial.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 8306, Jun 29, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    She was told Sunday 1st July but on Wednesday it happened.
    She had the PA done and I’ve never been more excited.
    We are getting closer to our goal. Our dream of 24/7/365.
    There is one catch.
    Healing.
    I have been curious of how I would cope with her being unlocked for the duration of the healing process.
    I’m in no rush to damage her, I want her healed and safe. However, it’s a long time to have her unlocked and ‘free’.
    We constantly read in regards to the locked pets POV but we don’t seem to hear enough about the KH and how they feel when their beloved is unlocked.
    In the beginning I didn’t understand. I didn’t understand how much I NEED this as much as her. Now, she is unlocked and healing I’m quite fretful. This will be the longest time she has been unlocked this year.
    I almost feel lost and I’m not the one in chastity!
    This has been the constant. The beauty of our unconventional relationship and it now begins a minimum of 3 months healing.
    I believe we are strong enough for this length of time but that insecurity is bound to creep in at points.
    I’m under no illusion that even being unlocked she isn’t mine but doubt always makes a habit of sneaking in...
    If you would like to ask questions in relation to the PA piercing please message @LatexMiss and she’ll be happy to help. Pictures will follow shortly - the amount of bleeding is phenomenal hence why nothing posted atm.
    LP

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    The healing time was one of my wife’s issues with the piercing. She was not happy to have me free for s long but it is worth I in the end! Unfortunately she does not come on here to give more insight on how she felt. I know it was tough for her because she was so used to me being locked full time.
    I had quite a bit of bleeding for several days but then it started to heal nicely. It did have soreness until I went from 8ga to 6, even started to regret it. It did take all of three months and a bit more but by the time I went to 4ga we were both happy with it!
    I hope it’s not too hard on you to wait, just know you will soon have the security that you desire!

Allen1987, Rectrix and Guest 8306 like this.
  3. jackburden

jackburden Active member

Boston, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    I'm so glad to know before seriously considering this the amount of blood. I'm very much not a fan of blood or needles. That's ... a very important consideration to me.

jemima and Guest 8306 like this.
  4. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I cannot confirm how much blood there was as I’m only going by what @LatexMiss told me. She seemed quite adamant that it was a lot but if you’re prepared and read online literature it is something that is mentioned often.
    However, the initial piercing doesn’t take that long and they advise you not to look whilst it’s being done anyway.
    My advice to you is speak to someone who has had it done. @LatexMiss would be happy to help :D

LatexMiss likes this.
  5. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Dear @Allen1987,
    Thank you for responding to my agony aunt letter. It means a lot. Truthfulness and openness are lovely qualities. Something that I require @LatexMiss to be with me but I obviously haven’t been reciprocating what I preach.
    I have been quite selfish in my feelings towards this ‘predicament’ and this light hearted but thought provoking response really put things into perspective.
    Although she isn’t locked she is still mine and still there waiting for me to lead the way.
    And lead I shall do.....with that nice leather collar she has :kiss:
    LP

Allen1987 and LatexMiss like this.
  6. LatexMiss

LatexMiss Member

London
    Local Time:
    There was plenty of blood for the first 24h (think murder scene) then a smaller amount the next 24h. Since then it has seeped a little. It’s now 6.5 days later and there doesn’t appear to be any more bleeding.

The best advice which I took was / is to use sanitary pads for men. Not only do they catch the blood they also provide some cushioning.

I also took the piercers advice and have been keeping hands off, don’t touch hands are filthy.

I have also been keeping the area bandaged and as sterile as possible. washing hands and using gloves before touching or changing dressings and rinsing with saline solution twice a day and after I urinate.

On the point of peeing. Well think pissing razor blades or lasers. It hurts a lot.

I still have a long way to go before it’s fully healed but, I hope to do my best to keep it clean and have a good recovery.

Anonoman, Rectrix and Guest 8306 like this.
  7. jackburden

jackburden Active member

Boston, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Oh goodness gracious. Yowza. Definitely needs to be carefully considered.

8. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Ouch. I'm no wimp when it comes to pain but the level of bleeding and cleaning sound like a real issue to fit around normal life? For me that's working in an office during the day, father of two young children, working on our small farm...

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    :eek: i wud have to be put in hospital. i go all funny when i see blood.

lockedsliver likes this.
  10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Three months unlocked is not necessary if the device is not too tight.
    Though it may be a while before the piercing heals well enough to take some strain when being utilised for pull out prevention, there is very likely no need for the chastity element of your relationship to not carry on as before until the healing is done.

Daily checks on the healing would be advised, as would daily cleaning and rotating of the ring. Be sure to clean before turning. Twice daily would be better initially. Of course your inspection cleaning regimen can be tailored to match healing progress.

Guest 8306 likes this.
  11. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    I did not find the pain to be a big deal. And, while there was some blood, it was not that bad. Try to get them to pierce at 10 gauge and immediately stretch up to 8 gauge. I was told that would reduce the bleeding.

They covered it with gauze and put a nitrile glove over it, secured with a rubber band. I wore that for about 3 days, by which time the bleeding had stopped. I replaced the gauze and the glove each day.

12. LatexMiss

LatexMiss Member

London
    Local Time:
    While it will probably heal a little faster than 3 months and I probably could wear a CD I won’t be taking any risks.

The piercer said specifically to not touch or try to rotate the ring as it might damage the healing process of the fistula. I have been trying to keep the area as clean as possible using saline and bandages as instructed.

corsac and Guest 8306 like this.
  13. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    I'm two months from my piercing date and just has my first jewelry change out. I have a custom device on order from rigid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice