Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NewGirlinTown, Jun 28, 2018.

1. NewGirlinTown

NewGirlinTown New member

Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    I'm new to the KH title.......actually I haven't officially taken it on yet. After my split from my husband I decided to find a dominant partner & I found (I thought) the perfect one. We started switching and exploring being on the "other side". Then one day he expressed his desire to be locked. I looked into it extensively, spent a lot of time researching devices, time on this site, sample contracts, etc. We've gone through a few devices and a new one is set to arrive today. The last few days have been spent drafting our Agreement. As a typical sub the start of the Agreement was a session for me & one every 30 days thereafter. Last night was the kickoff & it was nothing short of amazing! He informed me at bedtime that he thought it was going to be difficult for him to switch gears. I understand that as being a Domme is a different role for me as well. This morning he told me after dominating me last night he's just not ready to be a sub. I totally respect that but have to admit I feel a bit bummed out, lol. It's not completely off the table but now we have to figure out the "now what" and redefine things. Is this typical? I'm feeling a bit frustrated at the situation but enjoy him either way.

spider203 likes this.
  2. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Welcome. Sometimes our plans don't work out like we planned. I would suggest to him to try the new cage when it comes in, maybe just for the day or even a while weekend. You don't have to go full Don/ sub right out if the gate. Perhaps it will take off, perhaps not. Remeember, there is no wrong way to "do" chastity, just do what works best for both I you. Good luck and welcome to the mansion

3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM. I hope the two of you are able to figure things out. It may take some time. However, I have always known there was a submissive side inherent in me, and I just never knew how I could express it in a appropriate way which could be worth something and make sense to me and my partner. I believe I am a work in progress. I could probably be a switch if it were required, but my Bride has no interest in that and loves being in charge.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    a little time of orgasm denial will change is mind most likely. He probably just has cold feet. Giving up control is not easy for most men. Cage or not I think spending some time teasing and denying him and he will most likely want to give it a try.

JiL likes this.
  5. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:

Does that mean he came? That will often ruin a guy's interest in submission, servitude & chastity for a few days. Though you can figure ways to force them to go back into chastity.

Or, it's a really hot fantasy for him at certain times, and then it's less appealing some times. It's that amazing and shocking loss of control that is such a turn on, so catch him in that mood where it sounds super hot, and help him experience it a few days. :)

JiL likes this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice