Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    This morning while we were having breakfast together on the deck. We started talking about Terrie and her new man Tyson. Miss Shelly asked me if it bothered me that she gave Tyson a blowjob while I was gone to town. I was a little shocked that she brought it up and surprised that she was asking if it bothered her. I reassured her that the thought of her going down on him excited me and that I wasn’t concerned that it would cause problems in our marriage. We were both quiet for a few minutes, I felt that I needed to say something more but didn’t know what so I got up from the table and knelt down beside her and bowed my head down and said. “To serve you is my greatest pleasure, what you do is up to you. “ she placed her hand on my head and rubbed the back of my head and said “ Your such a good little servant “ I smile came to my face as her property started to grow in its cage,

I remained beside her until she finished, I was tingling as she continued to gently caress the back of my neck. When she finished she got up and said “ Go and get one of your bigger dildos and practice sucking on it for me” She was relaxing in a lawn chair when I returned and wasted no time taking the fake cock deep into my mouth, my own juices were flowing as it excited me that she was watching and at the possibility of sucking on Tyson huge cock. I was taking the fake cock deep into my throat as she went to get ready for work as she left me alone on the deck she said “Friday night were having a three some maybe you can clean everyone up after “ my cage became ever tighter as I continued to practice. Just thinking about being allowed to clean them all up almost put me over the edge.

2. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Miss shelley is going to have a lover?

3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    What a way to start the Summer. Glad to hear you are both so excited and happy.

4. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm looking forward to reading about this adventure, if you're kind enough to share

5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Thursday morning while Miss Shelly was enjoying her breakfast she once again had me practice on the large dildo. It was suction cupped to the fridge as I knelt in front of it. As she watched me she commented that “ It’ll be so nice to feel that large cock inside me compared to your smaller one” as she flicked her property with her foot. My cage tightened and started to moisten the end of the cage. I did my best to take every inch deep into my mouth to please my Mistress which was also pleasing me.

She continued with my practice until she left for work. My mouth and throat were. Sore and needed the break.

JiL, iome343, Allen1987 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Friday morning was started the same as Thursday with me practising with the dildo on the fridge, after Miss Shelly finished her breakfast she had me move it to the coffee table where I lowered my self down onto it filling my pleasure hole.
    In her words. “You needs some training their also”

As I sat waiting for her to finish getting ready for work my excitement was obvious as precum was dripping from my cage. Strangely I was more excited and being taken and sucking on Tyson than knowing that he was going to be making Love to my wife. As I sat with my pleasure hole filled I kept thinking how our life had changed.

I spent the rest of the day making sure every thing was prepared for our evening together. The bed, the house, and my self. I was well cleaned and freshly shaved ready for whe Miss Shelly arrived at home.

When she arrived I was kneeling at the front door, not because she requested me to but because it just seemed like the right thing to do. My whole body tingled when she said “it’s time to get you ready “

What she did was not what I expected. She tied me to a chair in the spare room nude, blindfolded, and than put headphones on me and turn on music. I was going to de deprived of seeing or even hearing anything that went on, I wanted to say something but knew better. Miss Shelly gave her testicals a hard squeeze and than was gone. I spent along time alone listening to music I didn’t even like, just thinking about what was possibly happening.

The Music stopped my blindfold was removed, I was so excited that my cage became instantly tight. Miss Shelly untied me than took ahold of her tight property looked me straight in the eye and said. “ Tyson isnt ready to have you suck on him. Let’s go to bed. “ Terrie and Tyson were gone, I wasn’t even sure if they had even come over. I knew nothing about what had happened as a sat in the chair for a few minutes just thinking about what had happened, my cage stayed incredibly tight even though nothing had happened I was excited.

JiL, Mark Owen, iome343 and 5 others like this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As I cuddled up behind my Mistress I had a hard time falling asleep I kept thinking about what had happened between her and Tyson. It wasn’t that I was concerned so much that she had had sex with him it’s just that I needed to know what had happened. I finally fell asleep which was a good thing since Saturday morning we were leaving for a vacation and a drive to Vancouver.

Saturday morning we were up early to finish getting ready. I had hinted to Miss Shelly about what had happened last night but she still didn’t give in. Finally I simply asked. She just looked at me and said nothing, We were just about to leave when she said to me. “ If you really want to know about last night. I’ll tell you. If you say nothing more about it all day till tonight and you keep a Plug in Your Ass till then. “ As anyone who wears a cage knows driving all day while Locked isn’t the most comfortable and have a plug in is even more uncomfortable.

I looked at her and said nothing undid my pants and dropped them to the floor than turned around and knelt on the floor and lowered my head and spread my cheeks apart. She stood still for a moment than walked into the bed room. When she returned she pushed a plug into me with one hard motion. It hurt as it entered me but I said nothing, she than gave my backside 5 hard strokes with the strap and said “It’s time to go and walked out to the car.”

The long days drive to Fairmont Hot Springs was not an enjoyable drive. The plug was uncomfortable long before we arrived, but being the stubborn person that I am I said nothing and mentioned nothing about last night. After checking into our room I removed my clothes as is the norm when we’re alone, and knelt at her feet. She looked at me than said “ I just Love how committed you are to serving me”. She than paused and just looked st me for awhile before she said “ Tyson and I didnt do anything. It was set up just to tease you. Now go and clean your bum so I can make Love to you.”

I Rose to my feet and gave her a huge hug before going and removing the plug and cleaning myself for her. When I came out of the washroom she had a huge smile on her face that was almost as big as the cock between her legs, that wasted no time filling my pleasure hole, even though her love making was uncomfortable in my sore bum I wanted and invited it.

JiL, Mark Owen, iome343 and 7 others like this.
  8. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Lol She is just a little mean. But is great at teasing your one lucky man

Allen1987 and Mash2214 like this.
  9. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I see how you can say she’s a little mean . I don’t see it that way. I see it more as her using my own desires to tease and arouse me , Thanks for your comment

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After two days of Pampering at the spa and Hot Springs Miss Shelly was relaxed and ready to travel to the coast. Driving in the mountains in a convertible is fantastic, that is if the weather cooperates and it’s not raining almost all the time.

Having to have the top up was nice in its own way because it was quiet and we had a chance to talk. Even though we talk at home a lot it’s not quite the same because you always have something else on your mind that needs to be done. When your away from home you can just relax and talk freely.

I took the opportunity to ask about what she would like to do with Terrie’s new man Tyson. What she said to me was a little surprising. She said she wasn’t as interested in having sex with him as she was seeing me Suck on him and having him penetrate me. When she said this to me I became arose at just thinking about doing these things but Tyson isn’t really into being with another guy. We had a good laugh about him being with Terrie, if anyone could change someone it would be her.

Miss Shelly than turned up the kink meter a bit as she was driving during one of our sunny times ( with the top down ) she told me to pull my pants down and expose my bright pink panties as we were driving. My excitement was obvious as we freely drove on our way to Vancouver.

JiL, spider203, Jblocked and 3 others like this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Driving while only wearing shear lace panties was An experience in itself. Most of the time no one could see into the car , except when it was a divided highway or when Miss Shelly wanted to pass someone which was as often as she could.

The rain was a nice break and a chance to warm up . During one of these breaks Mis Shelly informed me that she had been keeping up on what I had been posting here, It was nice to here her say that but I was a little worried that maybe I’d said posted something that she didn’t approve of and would be punished for it.
    She did say that it had given her some ideas of things to do.
    As we continued our top up top down drive through the mountains Being almost nude and the thought of what she said about “some ideas” kept my cage securely in place.
    When we arrived at our hotel I was allowed to put my shorts back on. When we were in our room I wasted no time pleasuring her orally and giving her a complete body rub. She was starting to have withdrawals from not being at a spa for two days. When we cuddled into bed she said to me “Tomorrow will be a special day for you”

JiL, slave_m and bethanise like this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I was excited when I got up Thursday morning, I had coffee ready for Miss Shelly when she got up and was eagerly waiting for anything she needed for me to do.
    As we drove into downtown Vancouver she still said nothing about what she had planned until we got to Wreck Beach when she said “ I’m meeting some friends for lunch but first we’re going to go for a little walk. “ we walked down the hill to the beach I was excited at what I thought was going to happen. Wreck Beach is a clothing optional beach. When we arrived at the bottom Miss Shelley waisted no time telling me to remove my clothes. I waited for her to remove her but she didn’t she handed me my water bottle gave me a kiss and said. “ I’ll meet you at entrance 7 at 3:00 she than turned and started to walk back up the hill. I was naked and alone with only my shoes, a water bottle and a 6 km walk ahead of me to entrance number 7. As I watched her walk up the hill my cage grew tighter and tighter, it was going to be an exciting day.

I was thankful that I was at an area of the beach that had no people at it as I started my long walk. The path was responsibley good mostly in the trees with paths leading down to the water and others leading up to more private spots. As I walked I knew where Miss Shelly had gotten the idea that this would be exciting.

I saw some people coming towards me so I casually took a path off the main one to wait for them to go buy. As the came closer I thought that maybe wearing a cage on the beach was against the rules and I would get into some kind of trouble, but I had no choice as I had no clothes or the key with me. Four people Two young guys who were both naked and two girls that were topless walk past where I was, they never noticed me. As I continued my walk I said to myself I can’t keep hiding from everyone so I desided to just enjoy the walk.
    The path became a little busier as I met different groups of people, some never even noticed that I was wearing a cage on my privates while some gave a little smirk or smile as I proudly continued on my way. Four young ladies that were wearing bathing suits had a giggle as they took a good look when I met them. This caused a stir in my cage and it to tighten.
    Their were getting to more and more people and less trees as I reached the main beach. The main beach had a lot of people on it mostly in little groups enjoying the warm sun. Their were also a lot of men similar in age to myself. I say lots of tattoos and some body piercings in almost every place possible but no one else that was wearing a cage, I was the only one. As I walked across the beach to the stairway I started to loose my shyness and took on a sense of pride. Their was nothing that I could do but enjoy the situation. When I reached the stairs I say a sign that said number 6. I wasn’t at the end I still had farther to go.

The people thinned out some as I continued on to stairway number 7 where I was going to meet Miss Shelly. When I got to the stairs I sat down on a log in the shade, I had made it ( without getting arrested). As I sat their I had no idea what time it was, I knew that I was early but how early. I man and a lady came close to where I was sitting so I asked them if they knew the time. As the man checked his phone the Lady checked out my cage giving it a good look. As they walked away she said “I like that “ it was 12:35

I had time some time to spare so I went for walk into the water. The water was cold but refreshing after spending the day in the warm sun. I walked and swam in the water for quite a while before returning to the log by the stairs and the shade of a big tree. The coldness of the water was evident as I looked down at myself with room to spare in my cage. This area of the beach was very peaceful with very few people. As I was waiting for Miss Shelly to arrive two young ladies came close to where was and payed down a blanket. Before they undressed they both looked around and one of them looked directly at me,their was no doubt that she say my caged property as she smiled and turned to talk to her friend. They than both undressed and payed down on their fronts to get some sun. I felt like I should give them some privacy but didn’t want to leave the shade or wonder to far from the stairs. The young ladies were talking and having the occasional laugh as the dark haired one kept glancing back at me. They were about 25 feet away. The dark haired girl than turned over into her back as her friend giggled, the reason for the giggle became obvious as she parted her legs and started to gently caress her smooth pubic area. I thought about looking away but kept a close eye on her as her fingers dipped into her wetness, I also had gotten wet as my cage once again became tight. Her show continued for a few minutes until she looked right at me and winked, I showed my appreciation by smiling as she turned over again and parted her legs once again. They stayed for a while longer before packing up and leaving but not before we shared a smile.

Their were very few people still on the beach as I waited, I was sure it was past 3:00 but I had no choice but to wait. Finally I saw Miss Shelly coming down the stairs I walked over to meet her at the bottom of the steps. When she reached the bottom I gave her a huge hug and a kiss and simply said “I Love You “ it was 4:15 as we walked back up the stairs hand in hand.

JiL, Mark Owen, Truly Tasty and 8 others like this.
  13. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Sou d's like.a great day in the sun

14. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a great day in the sun

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    What a lucky guy!

16. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    I don't know how I missed this when you first posted it. I clicked a like last night when I first saw it, but I don't just like, I love it! What a time you had and so well told. Kudos to your Mistress; she certainly planned quite the adventure for you. It sounds like your vacation away has been a great success. Thank you for sharing the fun with us so we can live it vicariously.

Jblocked, Mash2214 and sissy_connie like this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    As we walked up the stairs to the car I was still excited, I kept taking my hand and caressing Miss Shelly’s backside she would playfully brush it away. When we finally got to the car and started to drive away I started to tell her about my walk along the beach. She put her finger to my lips and said “ Not now little boy. You can tell me at supper “

As we stopped at our hotel to freshen up I removed my clothes and immediately knelt before to show my respect to her. She undressed and led me to the shower where we showered together, washing her and rubbing my hands over her whole body was causing my cage to get extremely tight, she kept it this way by returning the favour and caressing her property.

As I was drying her off I was still testing the limits of my cage, she simply smiled and told me to go lay on the bed and wait for her to relieve the tension. I went and laid on the bed on my back with my knees pulled up waiting for her. I was as hard as I could get and moisture was dripping from the tip of my cage. When I felt her hand on my pleasure hole I almost lost it. She than squeeze and caressed her property securely locked in its cage before saying “ It’s obvious what you want, Later, now turn over so we can get ready to go.” I turned over onto my front , she ran her finger nail over my tight pleasure hole than said “I want your bum nice and tender for tonight get ready.” The strokes she applied to my backside did their job of tenderizing me and relieving the pressure in my cage. When she was finished I Thanked her buy kissing her feet, she rubbed my head and than looked at the wet spot that I had made on the bed and said. “You made a mess on the bed I’ll have to deal with that later “.

We needed to get to our dinner reservation on Grouse Mountain. So we had no more time for playing. We enjoyed a beautiful time together over looking the city of Vancouver, when our wine arrived at supper I proposed a toast to 33 years of being married. She responded with “ I was thinking more about the 8 years of your being locked up to serve me.” She was right as I felt the tenderness of my backside and the tightness of my cage. Cheers

JiL, slave_m, Jblocked and 1 other person like this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It was very late when we got back to our hotel. As soon as we entered our room I wasted no time showing my gratitude to my Lovely Mistress I removed her clothes while caressing her and massaging every part of her body. I laid her on the bed and took my place between her knees to give her the oral pleasure that she so deserved. After bringing her to two glorious Orgasms I fastened on the strap on and made love to her as a loving husband should. Bringing her to two more Glorious Orgasms as I stayed securely lock away. She was completely relaxed and content as I went to remove the strap on and cleanup. When I returned to the bed room she was sleeping like a princes, I turned out the lights and went into the other room so as not to disturb her. This had been a Perfect day.

JiL, slave_m, bethanise and 5 others like this.
  19. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Nice adventure :)

SparklingBecky likes this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank You. It was a great way to celebrate our Anniversary.

Jblocked likes this.
  21. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    you're always so romantic :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That’s one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. I try hard to do thing to be that way. Thank You

iome343 likes this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    We arrived back home on Monday evening after a long drive from Calgary. We had unpacked everything and were just relaxing when Miss Shelly said “ Why don’t you go clean up so I can make love to you “ I didn’t need to be told twice I was cleaned up and ready for her laying on the edge of the bed with my legs pulled up in record time. When she came in she put on her strap on and applied a generous amount of lube to it and to my pleasure hole. She slid the head of her large cock into me and stopped she looked me straight in the eyes and said “ Your free to cum if you can but No touching.” She than buried her self into my tight behind. It felt so good to be filled by her, as she proceeded to make love to me my cage got very tight and wet but no matter how much I wanted to or tried to I was unable to have an Orgasm. When she pulled out of me for the last time I was pushing myself towards her wanting more but she didn’t oblige me, I had had my chance to cum. As I lowered my legs and rolled over I couldn’t help but think how lucky I was to have just been made love to by a beautiful women.

Nella_bmar, JiL, slave_m and 5 others like this.
  24. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    "try again, you'll be luckier"

Mash2214 likes this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I would Love to try again, but it’s not for me to decide when I receive pleasure. I can only wait till the opportunity cums along again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice