New Toy

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Locked in love, Jun 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    The pattern continues. I come up with an idea and my wife's initial reaction is generally 'no' followed a few days later by 'well, maybe we should try it'. Most recently it was a petsmart dog collar with a smartphone control app. We tested it out (12 different levels of shock) and then we went to dinner. To the casual observer, we looked like a couple sitting at a bar with the woman on her smart phone. The reality was she was driving me crazy as I fought to maintain composure. As for levels, a 4 will grab your attention. At 6, it's really hard not to react. Didn't go any higher and, if it's linear, a 12 would be extremely painful.

She really enjoyed it and she zapped me all the way home. I'm turning into a pain slut and she has a mildly sadistic side that is emerging. I don't think either of this knew this was in us when we started. The collar will likely be a novelty. Her favorite is the riding crop and it only takes about 5 minutes before she's soaking wet and fully turned on.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    You have a very loving wife.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Was the collar applied to your neck or to your genitals? Have done the RC vibrating butt plug, but the thought of electro shock on my genitals sounds very interesting!

Mash2214 and Hy_Voltage like this.
  4. Locked in love

Local Time:
    Around the testicles right behind the cage ring. It was suprisingly comfortable (when she wasn't zapping me).

Mash2214 and Hy_Voltage like this.
  5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    WOW! Sounds exciting. While I am not permitted to top from the bottom, I have to figure out a way to suggest that such a torment of me would be very pleasurable for Her! I suspect that She will really enjoy that! I know that I should be careful what I ask for!

6. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Oh this sounds wonderful

7. Locked in love

Local Time:
    It's been a wild day. I'm an early riser. She told me strap it on and when I got 4 jolts, that would be the signal to come back upstairs. She went back to sleep and I hung out in my office, listening to records and web surfing. I'd forgotten about it and suddenly an hour later, she zapped me. for the next hour, she'd zap me but with no specific intervals. I got more and more excited as each one came out of the blue. Finally, she gave the signal and I went back upstairs. "Make me come and then pour me a bath." was all she said. I happily complied and she didn't last very long.

Later, we went to a family pool party and, on the way there, she'd zap me while I was driving. She acted like she hadn't done anything and I fought to retain composure. Later, she whispered in my ear, "why don't you go swimming? It's supposed to be waterproof." I was in the pool with a bunch of people and she sat in a lounge having cocktails with her folks and every once in a while, zapped me. I'm in complete heaven and she is really getting into it.

I will say that this is all happening at level 5 of a possible 12. I'm more than a little apprehensive that she'll try full or near full power. It would likely bring me to my knees. Time will tell. So if you're looking for a modern, high tech way to get tortured in public without anyone knowing, I'd highly recommend this.

8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    It is a big dog shock collar that is on the purple strap in my avatar. Interesting experience, the leather in the foreground is an adapter that I made to put the shock right at the tip, done lightly it can make the precum start

Locked in love likes this.
  9. Jonnysub

Jonnysub Member

Oxfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    This sounds amazing. I'm at the start of my journey, about 6 months in, but have the same experience of giving a new idea.......initially no way, followed by......maybe.....I'd love to suggest this! Struggling to find a specific model in the UK which would seem to fit?

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Shhhhhhhh. :p

Sometimes I’m glad she doesn’t check in here anymore, sounds like something she would love.

11. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    I've been thinking along these lines, and I so badly want to try this. I think my wife will probably like or warm up to the idea as well. She enjoys causing me pain probably as much as I like receiving it. And this is so much practical for everyday correction than spanking, especially in a house with children.

Please, if you don't mind, could you give me more details on the specific collar and how you applied it?

12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    To have a shock collar attached to your cage sounds exciting. In today’s world of technology wouldn’t it be great when your Mistress is miles and miles away she could still give you a jolt by simply pressing a button on her phone. You would never be free of her control, just thinking about this possibility gets me excited.

Maybe Someday.

spider203 likes this.
  13. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    This is exactly what I'm thinking. My wife and kids are out of town right now. I'm home alone and in chastity. It would be so amazing if she was able to shock me remotely whenever she felt like it. However, how would she be able to know that I'm actually wearing the collar? I can imagine there's some way to fix and lock it to my cage, but I wonder how that would work in terms of comfort and hygiene.

Mash2214 likes this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Let’s leave the details to the techno geniuses. I’m OK with just benefiting from others inventions and ideas. Until that day we can only dream, wet dreams!!!!

spider203 and b_quark like this.
  15. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Oh, boy, now I'm worried...

I texted my wife and told her I read about a kinky idea that I wondered if she might like. She was interested, so I copy/pasted the OPs entire post and sent it. Her response...

"Guess you should go get one!!"

Mash2214 and Rectrix like this.
  16. Locked in love

Local Time:
    Okay. Here are the details. I got the petsmart one on amazon for about 70 bucks. It's strapped on with the main part under my testicles. It can work behind the cage. Here is the good and bad. It is bluetooth so the controller is a smart phone app. It has to be in bt range though so you wont be able to use it anywhere other than about 30 feet from the phone. It does drop signal occasionally so it's a bit wanky. I can get blasted nearly everywhere in the house. Also works great in public though it's hard not to cringe while sitting at dinner but that's the point. Hope this helps.

Mash2214 and b_quark like this.
  17. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
  18. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks. After looking around I realized you had to be talking about the Petsafe Smart Dog collar, and I purchased that on Amazon for the same price ($70). I figured out pretty quickly that it had to be in bluetooth range, which is a bit of a bummer because the idea of remote stimulus/punishment while my wife is at work or on a trip seemed quite special.

Actually, I'm tempted to see if I can connect to the collar with a raspberry pi and then run a web server on that and code up something so that she can control the whole thing over the internet. I may well do that...

Thanks to google I also found a "Male Chastity Journal" where the author describes how they've setup the same collar. Interesting reading...

19. Locked in love

Local Time:
    Sorry for the sloppy post. You are correct as that's the one I purchased. I'm not as digitally sophisticated as you but if you get it to work, could you post back and explain in a bit more detail how you did it? Thanks

b_quark likes this.
  20. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, of course! For the time being, I have to say she was very excited for me to put it on. I didn't get a chance until just a few minutes ago. She connected it with the app, tried a couple of things to see it worked (while laughing with delight when I jumped from the smallest shock), and then sent me back to work in my home office wearing it.

21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Next generation will be able to give you that cringe from a different city or maybe even country. Now wouldn’t That be Exciting and Scary.

22. John Dragos

John Dragos New member

Local Time:
    My Mistress got something similar. But it's an actual adult toy from Zeus and it's specifically made for going around the cock and balls. Now, I generally enjoy electric play, as this video demonstrates. But when she tied me down to the bed and pushed that button on the control box, I damned near went through the ceiling and called "RED" over and over like a little girl. Something with 12 levels sounds like something I'd like to try. And the discreet phone app sounds really enticing too. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

b_quark and bethanise like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice