My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Sounds like you enjoyed your visit lp. MM presses all the right buttons. Doesn't she? She always leaves you wanting more but fearing the same.

your nipple clamp friend
    Rachel

2. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Rachel you are so right about that. It is like she has melded into your mind.

Oh, and your signature was was too funny, 'your nipple clamp friend'. I am going to have to find a new way to be your friend, you know like Kali's teeth sheath, or an electric butt plug for the Rhimba.

3. Rachel

Local Time:
    UH OH! i guess sometimes it just doesn't pay to be nice.

Rachel

4. forevermore

Local Time:
    August Visit - Long Night

Long Night

I lay locked in and to my cage as I watch Mistress walk out of the room. Although I am not uncomfortable, yet, I can foresee sleeping will be an issue. I have been in the cage before, but never locked into one position, and normally sleep is poor at best. Being human, I tug on my wrists, and I tug on my feet and both are found to be secure. I then just lay there, alone, and focus on my situation. As I do so, I become aroused. I have spoken to Mistress about being in a position like this many times and now she has made those thoughts a reality. As my arousal grows, the spikes in my cock ring start to dig into the tender skin of my cock, the butt plug presses against my insides, and I pull at the locks of my bonds. I swirl around in my now real fantasy for a few moments. I open my eyes and look around the cage and start to try and figure out things for the night. As my mind shifts to the logistics, thankfully, the arousal subsides and the pain in my cock goes away. First I try to figure out how I might be able to relieve myself when the time comes. I actually find that as long as my plastic container stays in reach of my hand, I can easily roll a little towards my side and position my plastic container so I get insert my cock. In this case, the weight of the spiked cock ring and gravity, help me out with this task. Next I start experimenting with how I might sleep in the cage. This turns out to be a little more difficult. I cant lie on my sides because my hands are locked to the sides which prevent me from turning over. I cant put my feet on the floor, but I can put them on the end and I can put them up on the top, but not on the floor. This is going to be difficult.

Mistress finally returns with pet and gets him settled in bed and then she comes around to her side of the bed. Her path takes her right by the cage and she stops and stands over the cage and stares down at me. The sheer emotions right at that moment is beyond description. I am literally at the 100% mercy of this beautiful woman; locked in and too the cage unable to free myself. I stare back and think about all the times I had dreamed or imagined a moment like this. It was both awesome and scary. I know Mistress would never do anything to hurt me, but I also realize that if at that very second, she had a change of heart, she could simply just leave me in that position for as long as she wanted. She spoke to me while she stood over me; I do not recall the conversation however. I just recall feeling and sensing her power. It was a sight and a moment I will not soon forget.

Mistress turns off the lights and crawls into her warm and comfortable bed. I turn and stare at her as she moved over there and settled into the bed next to pet. It was as if I was trying to send a mental thought wave; Dont forget about me. It is cold over here. Call me to your bed Mistress. Naturally, none of that happens, and I am now left to my own, now very fragile, mental state.

I am not sure how to describe the next 8 hours. There was no playtime, there were no spankings, there was no touching, and there definitely was not much sleeping on my part. Time was standing still. There was no clock to look at and nothing mentally I could use to gauge time passage. There is a pillow under my head and it is fairly comfortable. I have another pillow lying on top of me acting as a blanket, but I am still quite cold. As I described earlier, my initial focus was to try to figure out how to sleep and to pee.

So now I just lay in the cage trying to relax, hoping I would fall asleep. As I lay awake, I would sometimes peer over towards Mistress Michelle and her warm and cozy bed. Other times I would have horny thoughts and yet at other times I was questioning how I got in this spot. After lying there for a while, I had moments of frustration and I would tug at my locks, but of course, nothing would come loose. I am not sure how long it was before I drifted off to sleep, but eventually I closed my eyes and fell asleep. However, I later woke. Every time I woke up, it felt like I had slept for 5 minutes. Maybe it was 5 minutes or maybe an hour, but without a clock, I had no idea. I just know that I felt terrible and as the night wore on, so did my patience wear thin. I got more and more frustrated with every cycle of sleep and wake.

I was getting cold the longer I was in the cage. Mistress keeps her room very cold, which I would normally like, but not when I am naked and have virtually no covers. Then I had a brilliant idea. I had a pillow on my stomach, acting as a blanket, but it did not cover my sides, or my arms, or my legs. However, I was lying on a nice, warm, and comfy sheepskin pad that was the size of the bottom of the cage. If I could just get that out from under me and then replace it with my pillow, I would have it made. The pillow was almost the exact size of my back that was on the floor of the cage, and the pad could act as a blanket to cover me totally. So I spent the next 30 60 minutes slowly working the blanket out from under me. Finally with that done, I wanted to get the pillow under me so my back would have some padding and might be slightly warmer. This proved to be more difficult then getting the blanket out from under me. Once I got the pillow under me, I worked the pad on top of me. As I had hoped, it covered my whole body, my legs and my sides. I was very proud of myself for this accomplishment. Even though I was NOT in control and was totally restrained, I found this to be very mentally uplifting. It was a small battle that I had won. I put my mind to something and completed the task despite the obstacles.

I had been in the cage for a long time, not sleeping and getting very frustrated when I looked up to the top of the cage by my feet. My feet were attached to the top by a leather strap that had one of those spring loaded leash type clasps on the end. I ended up using my feet and toes and was able to open that clasp and I let my feet down to the floor. In this position, I was much more comfortable because I could put weight on my feet and it made my back feel better. I may have even slept for a while. However, when I woke, I decided I better hook my feet back up there. This provided to be very difficult. I almost thought I had really messed up. I tried for at least 15 minutes but could not get the latch hooked back to the top. I rested for a few minutes before I tried again. On my second try, I was finally able to get it attached back to the top of the cage. I was so worried I would get into big trouble. I did confess what I had done to Mistress in the morning. I think she wanted to be mad, but she was so amazed that I done all that with my feet she just laughed.

Now here is the most amazing thing that I experienced all night and that was my level of arousal. My cock got hard so many times, I lost count, but each time it did the spiked ring would poke me and I would wake if I was sleeping. If I was awake, that pain would merely cause me to get more aroused because I was locked in place by this beautiful vixen. It was a weird cycle. I was also leaking all night; sometimes a little and sometimes a lot. This was very surprising to me and I had NO control over it. One time I woke up from a sleeping cycle and I found that I had spewed a very large amount of semen. So much so, that I thought I had pissed all over myself while I slept. I could feel a large puddle of it in the pan of the cage near my locked hand. I reached up to my now flaccid cock and it was covered in the slimy fluid. I was very distracted by this development and almost in denial. I kept reaching down to the pool of semen that was sitting beside me. I guess I was thinking it was all a dream, but every time I felt it, I knew it to be real. The other very arousing thing that happened was that anytime, I would shift my feet so they were on the end of the cage, I became very, very aroused. I would spread my legs wide apart, as wide as the cage allowed and put my feet up on the end of the cage. I think this position forced my butt plug to press just right and caused this wave of excitement and arousal. It was so intense that I would start moaning and shaking. My cock would expand and the spikes would poke into me. As they did I became more aroused. My cock was as hard as I have ever felt it to be. It would take a lot of concentration on my part to calm myself down so that I could relieve the pain from the spikes. These episodes would last for a few minutes at a time. I experienced this no less than ten times throughout the night. The last time was around 5 am. I was in such a fit of arousal and frustration that I was shaking and moaning and so wishing I could come. I was about to explode, but I couldnt. I needed to explode, but I was not allowed. I reacted to this desire by thrusting my hips into the thin air, like I was fucking something. But there was nothing there; nothing for my dick to go into; nothing to give me relief. As I was shaking and moaning, Mistress was woken by my racket and she came over to the cage. She wanted to see if I was alright. I explained my situation and she ended up unlocking my feet from the end of the cage. I was now able to put my feet down on the floor. I laughed when I read her post as she explained that I was in pain. I was sort of in pain due to the spiked ring, but I was shaking and moaning because I was so sexual frustrated and aroused. I have never felt anything like that feeling. It was incredible.

One humorous note from the night was that as I laid on my back, I stared at the ceiling. On the ceiling was a shadow created by a night light and a light house on the table. That shadow, looked like a HUGE DILDO. Every time I stared at the ceiling, I would see that big Cock, laughing at me; teasing me in a way. I know it was not planned, but was very comical to be.

After Mistress checked on me, she went back to bed. I still had no idea what time it was, so I had no idea how much longer I would be chained. I kept staring at the window by the air conditioner looking for the first sign of light. A sign of light meant a hopeful release from my predicament. The last couple of hours were just a long as the first. The not knowing how long was the worse, followed closely by not really being able to move. The biggest surprise to me was the fact that I go so very aroused while I was in there. Morning did arrive and Mistress did let me out, but what would the day have in store?

5. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wow. Wow. Wow. What a great description of an incredible night. Thank you for sharing!

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    Gosh lp my hat's off to you! i surely couldn't take that. i am some what claustrophobic to start with and your detailed description makes me shudder at the thought. i have seen that cage and worry about just being put in it. If i was locked in it and to it, no one would get any sleep. Even Daddy would hear my screams for help. Beat me, whip me, torture my nipples, hell i would rather endure fire coming out of the end of my sissy clit, just don't put me in that freaking (stronger word here but Mistress says sissy maids don't say that) cage, let alone lock me to it.

Anyway thanks for a great post. Reading about it is much better then experiencing it, to me anyway. Isn't strange how we desire and ask for these things and when it actually happens we all of a sudden get chicken shit scared? Then when it's over we are happy for the experience and it only leaves us salivating for more.

Rachel

7. forevermore

Local Time:
    So ture, Rachel, so true!

8. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i couldn't agree more. i so love a good beating but then there's that moment before the beating when i am restrained and fully under Her control...it's so scary and so exciting at the same time.

9. forevermore

Local Time:
    August Visit - Chilin'

Saturday morning mercifully arrived and my long, long night of being locked in and to the cage finally came to an end. Mistress unlocked me and allowed me to go to use the normal bathroom instead of my jug, which was full from overnight. Thankfully she did not make me drink it because there was a lot in there. Since daddy is still at the house, I naturally just appeared in the common area of the house all dressed and acting normal. Shortly thereafter the four of us ate breakfast. After breakfast, I cleaned up the table and washed the dishes. Mistress had taken pet out into the living room and then disappeared on her own. I ended up sitting in the kitchen talking with Mistresss father for at least an hour. I really enjoyed that time as I learned a lot about Mistresss family and it was also quite a look back into history. I am always fascinated when you get the opportunity to talk with someone who is over 90 years old. The things that he has seen, done, and experienced are so interesting. Despite being a little hard of hearing and a little slow on his feet, his mind is still so very strong and his memories plentiful. I feel blessed for having had the opportunity to be there with him.

Since daddy was at the house, most of Saturday was spent in a vanilla fashion. It was very relaxing and laid back, which is not all bad. It allowed me to recover somewhat from the night. Mistress took me out to visit her peeps and we also walked around the yard. I ended up removing some large branches, or a trees as Mistress described it, from the driveway. There had been a storm over night that had knocked it down and it landed less than 2 feet from my rental car. That was close. Mistress and I later sat on the porch that overlooked her flower garden and talked. It was a beautiful day outside and it was nice to take it in.

Mistress did take me out to the motor home for a whipping, just to make sure I remembered why I was there and who was in charge. As usual, she made an IMPRESSION on my ass. There were a few spots that she hit which caused me to really flinch. I would later learn that I was pretty badly bruised from a previous whipping. Since I did not get much sleep the night before, Mistress allowed me to take a nap mid-afternoon. Of course, I was stripped back naked and locked into the cage. When she woke me, I was dressed and returned to the house like nothing had happened. I did wonder if daddy thinks the house has another bedroom or two somewhere. After I woke up, we ate dinner. Mistress had gotten Chinese food. Again the food and conversation was fun and memorable and afterwards I cleaned the table and dishes like a good, appreciative houseguest (I mean sub). I then went out and watched TV with pet and daddy. Evening was fast approaching, and it would turn out to be anything but vanilla!

10. forevermore

Local Time:
    The Gift

Well, I had wanted to completely post my recap of my trip to see Mistress before I got into what Mistress and I have been up to since that time. However, my ability to get that done has just proved to be way too slow.

Mistress told me before I visited that I would not leave there the same as when I got there. In all my excitement, I heard her, but I did not HEAR her. In other words, I somewhat dismissed that information. Mistress, however, was correct. I did leave there different than before. I am not exactly sure why or how that happened, but it did. Some of it I understand and I will explain all in due time, but other parts are just a mystery to me.

Since I left, Mistress and I have chatted on a very regular basis. She has my head (both of them) in a very interesting space. The big brained one is very focused on Mistress despite being 400 miles away. The little brained (or no brained) one is caged and seems to be constantly aroused. As a result, my locked cock is randomly 'Auto Milking' itself as it will emit large amounts of semen. This usually happens after I pee; I guess the muscles are relaxed and out it comes.

Well today I sent Mistress a GIFT. For some unexplained reason, I sent her my KEY. I have wanted her to hold it for some time, but at the same time, I am extremely nervous about it. I guess having your key 400 miles away could be the reason. But it is done. The envelop was dropped into the mailbox and it is now on the way to Mistress Michelle. She is a Goddess!

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    i know exactly what you mean littlepet.

As you know i met her for the first time in August. i am not sure how she does it but it worked the same for me. i used to read some posts on the puter and think now why would someone do that when the Mistress wasn't even there and think yeah right like someone would do that just because they were told to. Then came a day after i was home i found myself sitting in front of the puter chair wearing wooden clothes pins on my nipples just because MM told me to. That day she did make me turn on my cam so she could see i had done it. Then came yesterday when i found myself standing against the wall with a big dildo in my mouth for an hour because i was being a bitchy little sissy. Why? Because MM said i had to. No cam involved but i did it just the same.

From the first time i addressed her as Mistress on that trip she had me. i was mere putty in her hands and i think she knew it. i don't understand how or why someone can have this much effect on you either, but she does. i mean i am not some lonely guy sitting by his puter looking for a good wank. She is like a drug though, the more you get, the more you want and it is just a never ending circle. i have never felt so needy in my whole life and sometimes feel like i am a real bother to her though she always tells me i am not. She has a full plate with pet and his condition and daddy also living there. She always finds time in her day to spend a few minutes with us, actually it is usually more than a few.

Love ya Mistress
    Rachel

12. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Hey lil pet im glad you brought that up (daddy)and im glad you have had the distinct pleasure to meet the gentlman as i have ..on several occasions..as you said very interesting and a great sence of humor..you do have to work around him abit when hes there but never was a problem to me..he will go to bed at some point lol. The time i was there Mistress and i building the coop he was there the whole time but we worked most of the time and the other at night...one night in perticuler Mistress had me dressed ,makeup wig the whole nine yards plus the steel collar locked on and as you know you have to walk right by his b/r to get to the bathroom and while in there i thought gee what if he gets up to use it ..i would have to jump out the window ..undress ,come back around to let him in ??? hmmm back door is locked and still would have the collar on lol ..to make a long story short i did'nt speand alot of time in the b/r ..was a wonderful trip :chores010:

13. forevermore

Local Time:
    IF MM says so, then it shall be!

14. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I am sooo happy to see that all My little subbies and sissys are so well trained, happy and secure in knowing that I OWN them wether they are here or not.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

15. forevermore

Local Time:

Yours, I am....

16. forevermore

Local Time:
    August Visit - Saturday Night

The mostly vanilla day ends and the mysterious night rises. Mistress is dressed to the hilt and she has that devious look on her face. As a result, my excitement is somewhat masked by the nerves that are fluttering about in my stomach. Mistress takes me back into her room and immediately commands me to undress. Quickly I am standing before this beautiful, powerful woman, naked and wearing only the spiked gland ring which has now been on me for most of my stay. She reaches out and lightly rubs my skin as she inspects her property. She loves inspecting the things she owns and controls. This touch brings a stir to my cock, which I am sure is the desired result. Almost immediately, I feel the sharp points of the stainless steel cock ring. It merely reminds me, that Mistress is in control and Mistress will get and do what she wants. She pushes me towards the bed and then pushes me over so I am now bent over the end of her bed, most assuredly awaiting the paddle. My suspicions are quickly confirmed as she strikes my bare and already hurting ass. She pauses, and puts on my ankle and wrist cuffs which she will use later. She then resumes the whipping. My butt is warm and hurting, but this is of no concern to Mistress. She simply continues her mission. Satisfied, she stops and tells me to get on the bed on all fours and wait. With that she disappears.

Mistress returns a short while later with pet. She helps him to the end of the bed where she has a stool for him to sit on. Tonight, pet is going to videotape the activity. This should be interesting. I am a little concerned with this development, because I assume Mistress will want to put on a good show; translated that means, She aint gunna cut me no slack! It will all be intense I am sure. Being on the bed on all fours, she decides that I need a little more ass whipping. She takes a few different tools and returns to her favorite pastime, beating the ass of a sub. But knowing she enjoys this so, you just remain there and take no matter how much it hurts. When she has finished the spanking, she turns me over and just like the previous night, she attaches me to the four corners of her bed. I am now lying there naked and very exposed. Mistress starts again with the Rhimba electro-shock unit. Before we came back to the bedroom, Mistress and I watched a video of Rachel and Susie being tormented by the Rhimba. So now it is my turn to be forever saved on tape while being shocked. Of course the competitive part of me wants to do better than Rachel and Susie, but once the shocking starts I lose track of that thought. Mistress so loves running this device. She will laugh and giggle while her helpless victim squirms in agony. Sometimes it feels good, other times NOT. What I can tell you is that being restrained like I was made the whole event work. I am sweating profusely as I struggle against my bonds. Somewhere in the sequence, Mistress again attaches the nipple clamps, tugs on them, and then returns to the shocking.

Like the night before, I am not exactly sure what happened when, all I know is that I experienced torture and torment. During one rest period, Mistress got some lube and then started stroking my cock. It was heavenly, for about 5 seconds, after which the spikes in the cock ring started to punch through my little dick like a nail being driven into a 2 x 4. She would continue stroking it until I screamed out and then she would stop for a few moments. As soon as the swelling went down, she repeated the process.

Making another encore appearance this night was Mistresss new spiked wheel toy. She just loved this toy the first night and tonight was the same. Driving across my body like a dune buggy in the desert, Mistress enjoys watching me flinch as the little spikes dig into the most tender parts of my body. Cock, balls, thighs, legs, chest, and nipples all get attention. After a while, Mistress decided she wanted to up that ante and she removed the nipple clamps. By this time I had grown use to them being there and I knew them coming off after so long would hurt like hell. I think I started protesting her taking them off, to which she gave me a choice. I could have them taken off slowly or fast. Well, I picked slowly since I knew the other way hurt. MISTAKE!!! She reached up and ever so slowly she eased up the pressure on the left clamp. I thought I was going to die and it lasted for what seemed like an eternity. Then she repeated the steps on the other side. Almost in tears, they were finally off. But sensing my weak state, she of course reached up and pinched them. I just wanted my nipples gone forever! Now for the true torture; she started driving that spiked wheel across my nipples. It honestly felt like a hot poker being pushed through butter. I was flipping and flopping around like a fish out of water.

At some point, she took a break and released me from my spread eagle position, but commanded I just stay on my back. I guess she wanted to give my arms and legs a break. How nice! But nice quickly ended. Out came her little whip and it was time to start whipping the balls. Smack after smack she attacked. Each time I would gasp and curl up, which I think made Mistress a little mad. This type torture is always a little stressful because it hurts like hell. I think the last torment of the night, which was mostly relaxing, was the Butt Rhimba. This was actually a blessing to me, as I was pretty spent by this time. So turned over on all fours, Mistress attaches the Rhimba pads to my butt checks and starts going through the different shocking modes. For me this does not hurt at all and is kind of funny as there are a few modes where my butt checks just start dancing and jumping up and down. I guess my butt is just too big and has too much padding. Mistress ends the session with a short whipping to get my attention and refocus me properly. She comments that she thought little pet had had enough for the night and left the room. However, as she leaves the room she glances over to the bed and has that look like the night is only beginning.

I lay exhausted on the bed. I think I had basically been tormented for about an hour. And with the exception of the Butt Rhimba, it was all very painful. And for a good part of it, pet had been video taping everything that was happening. For the most part I did not notice him except when the battery ran out and he had to change it. Mistress is gone for a little while, but soon returns. She tells me to get up and I figure it is time to go to the cage. I get up go towards the end of the bed where Mistress is now seated. Pet is standing to her right. I walk over and stand next to pet and directly in front of Mistress. She is sitting on the bed looking all hot, dressed in this black sexy outfit. She smiles at me and tells me how proud she is of me; proud that I took all that she had given out. I just look back at her and take her beauty in. I glance down and notice that she is not wearing any panties. About the same time, she pulls me towards her and says that she has a treat for me. As she pulls me closer, she lies back down on the bed, I kneel on the floor and the rest of the night begins

17. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
  18. Rachel

Local Time:
    Great description lp. Amazing what we will tolerate just to hear that laugh isn't it? To hear the pleasure she gets from it makes it all worthwhile.

Rachel

19. forevermore

Local Time:
    And you don't know the half of it......

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    August Visit - In the Cage Again

The nights treat started with pet standing off to my left as I kneeled at the foot of the bed looking directly at Mistress all smooth and exposed. Three hours later, Mistress decides it is time for little pet to be put in the cage. I crawl in and lay on my back like the night before. Mistress then locks my wrists to the sides of the cage. Tonight my right hand is locked more towards my head and my left hand towards my waist. This configuration allows me to roll on my side slightly. Mistress then throws me a blanket for the night and locks the cage door. I am less restrained tonight but with my arms locked to the side, I have few options for moving around.

After locking me in the cage, Mistress stands over the cage and looks down at me. I dont know why, but I love when she does that. I guess it really, really reinforces her control over me. I am lying on the floor, locked in place, and she stands over me like a skyscraper and in that instant, I feel totally helpless and it is clear who is in control. I love knowing that I have given up myself and submitted to this woman. Mistress finally leaves me alone and crawls into bed next to pet. I again find myself peering over in that direction, longing to be closer to her, but I know that is not going to happen.

The night begins much like the previous night. I test my locks and find they are secure. Then I experiment with different positions and try to get comfortable. I find that with my feet not locked in the air, I can actually find a few comfortable spots. Additionally, with my hands cuffed like they are, it allows me to lie diagonally in the cage and this give me a few extra inches. And when my back gets tired, I can roll to the side slightly, simply to change positions for a few minutes at a time. Lastly I make sure that I can maneuver so I can pee into my jug. Experiments done, I settle in and try to sleep.

While comfort is not the word, I do find that I am able to sleep here and there. The blanket is a huge improvement as well as my ability to move a few inches in several directions. During the night, I did have stretches of being awake and stretches of being very aroused. I again was also leaking a lot; sometimes after I would pee and other times I would wake and find semen running down my leg. However, morning comes much quicker this night than the last.

21. forevermore

Local Time:
    August Visit - Mistress Seals the Deal

This is my last day with Mistress and I have to leave just after lunch. I am not sure what we will be able to do, since daddy is still here. But after last night, there is now just the unspoken need to Seal the Deal. I have been put through the paces and then given a special treat. I have been locked in and to my cage for sleeping each night. And with each act, I grow more and more focused on Mistress. Mistress had told me I would leave a different person than from when I got there. I think she is right, but there is still a little work to do. I can tell she wants to make sure I leave in the exact right frame of mind, but given the situation, it will take some work.

I get up and we eat breakfast together. After breakfast I clean the table and wash the dishes. Then we adjourn to the living room and pet, daddy, and I hang out and watch some TV. As the morning passes, I can see that Mistress is getting a little antsy. She tells me that she needs some help in the motor home. I get up and go over to talk with her about what she needs. She tells me to go into her room and pick 2 whippin tools and to bring them to the motor home. I end up picking the ridding crop and the rubber tube whip. I started to leave and then I grabbed stubby, which is her favorite tool. I hide these inside my shirt and walk out to the motor home. Mistress follows a few moments later. She comes in and is very rushed and frantic. Hurry up, little pet, Tim is coming over to work on the motor home! Damn, not again. How many people can come over while I am here? But she has me quickly strip and get on all ours on the bed and she goes directly to work on my ass. She works me over for about 10 minutes. As she finishes, we see Tim turn into the driveway. Mistress shoves the paddle, whip, and crop under the mattress and I frantically get dressed. Just in time, I exit the motor home as Tim is getting out of his truck. We meet and talk briefly before I go back into the house so that Tim can do his work.

A little later, I meet Mistress back in the computer room and we started talking about the previous night. What an experience. Then the conversation turned to the spiked ring and it was mutually decided that the spikes would be turned all the way in, so that they were felt even when flaccid. Then Mistress would tease me over and over. I asked for it and she wanted to do it. As instructed, I grabbed the long paddle with the holes in it and went to the basement and waited on Mistress. She entered a few minutes later. I removed my clothes and stood in front of her. She then put some lubricant in her hand and started stroking my cock. I quickly began to swell and in an instant the spikes are digging cruelly into me. I moan from the pain and start to double over. Once I am fully hard, Mistress takes the paddle and strikes me hard 5 to 6 times. She pauses for a minutes and then grabs my cock again. She repeats the process several times. Each time I get so aroused and the spikes dig in deeply into my cock. Her touch is heavenly, but the spikes are evil. The whipping is painful and I find myself pulling away. After several times, Mistress disappears up stairs and I stand alone to recover. She returns five minutes later and she relaxes and we chat. But then it is back to work. She starts stroking my now limp cock. Even though I know what will happen if I get aroused and erect, I cannot stop it. She strokes me and my dick becomes fully erect. About to cry from the pain of the spikes, I stand tall. But the cycle is not done; I still have to take the paddle. No less than five times, Mistress repeats the process before she commands me to get dressed and return upstairs.

It is nearing time for me to leave and Mistress lets me shower and clean up. After all I have been through, this is very refreshing. After my shower I pack up my things. I really do not want to leave, but I must. However, Mistress still has one more thing to do. She calls me back to the computer room. Once I am back there she shuts the door and tells me to lie on the floor. I do as instructed. Mistress then moves and stands directly over me head. She looks down at me and tells me, little pet, it is time for you to prove yourself to me. I know this is something you have wanted for a long time. Now is the time. She then kneels down right over my head and reaches down with her hand and pulls her shorts and her panties to the side. I open wide and adjust myself as she presses down onto my face. She kneels there and after a few seconds, Mistress relaxes her muscles and her precious golden nectar starts to flow directly into my mouth. My mind goes wild. I have so wanted to do this for such a long time. I was not even sure if I could actually drink and swallow at the same time. But her stream is steady, so I do not have much time to ponder the moment. I start swallowing while never closing my mouth and find that it is a little easier that I thought. I hold on tight to Mistresss sides as she relieves herself. The whole time I cant believe that this is happening. I was never really sure if Mistress even wanted to do this. But I drink and drink. It is a dream come true. Once she finishes, I spend a few seconds cleaning her and then she simply gets up and walks off. I lay on the floor for a minute or two, just taking in the taste and the aroma. I was also locking the picture in my mind. It was humiliating yet invigorating, it was degrading yet arousing, and it was a fantasy and now it is real. I am about to leave and I am not sure if I will ever get that privilege again or not. But one thing I do know is that I will be leaving with some of Mistress inside me and I take that as the best gift any sub could ever receive. Once I get up, I thank Mistress. She merely looks back at me and I can tell that with that act, she just Sealed the Deal. Mistress I am yours!

22. Rachel

Local Time:
    lp you are one lucky SOB.

Great story with a perfect ending.

Rachel

23. forevermore

Local Time:
    21 Hours of Fun - Part 1

I am now back in the real world again after my 21 hours with Mistress Michelle. Again, like always, my time there was amazing. I am so submitted to Mistress Michelle.

I arrived at Mistress and pets home around 10 PM Sunday night. It seems like every trip there has some sort of excitement involved in getting there and this trip was no different. About 30 miles before I arrived at their house, I am driving on the winding roads of the mountains, at night, and my right rear tire blows out. DAMN! I am so ready to be there, but now I have to stop. That ended up costing me 40 precious minutes with Mistress. That sucked.

As soon as I arrived I am greeted at the door by Mistress and then I go in and visit with pet for just a few minutes. It is late and I am going to be there less than a day, so Mistress gets right to work. First order of business is to strip. After I comply with that order and am inspected, Mistress tells me to grab this box on the table and give it to her. It is a new TOY! That is usually NOT a good thing. From conversations we had ahead of time, I knew it was a shocking dog collar. I give it to her and she assembles it in front of me. Once everything is ready, she has me put the collar on my leg to test it out. After the test, she puts it on my balls to see how it works, and then lastly on my neck. The collar has 4 settings. The first one is a vibrate mode. This setting makes you jump, because mentally you think you are going to get shocked and as soon as anything happens, you jump. However, once the mind realizes there is NO shock and it just a vibration, you relax. However, you also know that most likely, the shock is coming soon. The other three settings are shock levels. I think the control has them labeled as 1, 2, and 3. Well, I would call them Little Shock, Hey look at ME!, and What the FUCK! Of course, anytime the collar does anything you jump; even when she selected the lowest setting, Little Shock. I found that I was really attentive and jumpy with it on. Mistress naturally tried out all the settings and we experimented with the range of the remote. All worked very well. I could be 2 rooms away, and she could still Call me with the remote. I can see she will have some fun with this, but wearers beware or would that be wary? LOL. Oh, yes she got a 2 dog, or 2 slave system; it has two collars which can be shocked independently with the same remote for hours of fun!

After the collar is installed, Mistress commands me to get her a glass of wine. Well, it is amazing how fast you snap to getting that wine when the collar is attached, because you really do NOT want to get the What the Fuck setting applied to you. We visited for just a few more minutes and then Mistress gets up and commands me to DROP! So right there in the living room (which is now newly tiled and looks very nice) I lay down on the floor. Pet is sitting in his chair about 12 inches away from me and this fact makes what is about to happen feel very strange and very humiliating. Mistress stands over me, squats down, and sits on my face. In just a moment, she is relieving herself right into my mouth. I struggle to keep up with her pace. I want to be aroused, but she is going so fast, that I have to focus 100% just to keep up. When she is done, I lick her a few times and then she gets up. Pet says nothing and I am not sure he even watched, but then he would not normally watch her potty anyway, so this is treated no different. Mistress tells me to get up and takes me back to the bedroom. It is late and there is some whipping that needs to be done.

Once in the bedroom, I go about setting up the cage which only takes about 2 minutes. Mistress gets out her toy box and puts on my ankle cuffs, locking wrists cuffs, and steel neck collar. Now I am standing in front of her wearing nothing but the restraints she has installed and the spiked gland ring. She pulls me to the end of the cage and tells me to spread my legs. She locks one ankle to the left side of the cage and the other to the right side of the cage. I immediately know what is going to come next. I had described to Mistress my dream of being locked to and across the cage and then whipped. I knew I would be totally helpless in that position. And Rachel, as you can see, I not only work to enhance your visits, but I do the same for myself. Mistress laid a blanket on top of the cage to protect me from any edges and then had me bend at the waist and lay over the top of the cage. She grabbed my right arm, outstretched it and then locked it to the side of the cage. She repeated this on the other side. Now I am locked helplessly to the cage. She then grabbed the longer, single strand rubber whip that I had previously purchased for her and started whipping me. This particular whip is painful because it I very flexible and the tip will many times wrap around the side of a leg and snap you on the side which hurts a lot. It also will create a swishing sound in the air, which Mistress knows I love, or at least in my fantasys I love it. She strikes me about 15 times or so before she stops. The last several were particularly painful and I was ready for a break. She left me there to recover and she went to go bring pet back to the room. Once she returned with pet and got him settled, she resumed the whipping. In a new coping strategy, I tried counting the strokes with the purpose of trying to have something to concentrate on, other than my ass. I counted around 30 more or so, but started to lose focus because of the pain. She mercifully finally put the whip down. I think she then used the thin paddle with the holes in it for about 6 8 strokes and then concluded with stubby, her most favorite paddle. This paddle has a wide range of pain levels that can be delivered based on the velocity that is used in the swing. For me, it seems, that medium is the lowest setting I get and that is usually only for one or two warm up strokes, and then it goes to the brutal setting. She gives about 5 of these and then stops. The whole time she was whipping me, I was screaming from the pain and she was taunting me. Telling me how I needed this whipping, how I wanted the whipping, and how I had asked for and described this scene. Somewhat defeated, I agreed with her, as I knew it to be true. She finally finished and I lay against the cage defeated and totally exhausted. She left me there for just a few minutes, I am sure to contemplate my lot in life and then she unlocked me from the cage. Like most times after I receive a harsh beating like this, Mistress will usually give me a treat and tonight was no different. An hour or so later, she locked me into my cage for the night. What a start to the visit; the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.

24. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    I have to say the spiked glans thingme does not sound like a fun idea. Uh Uh, not in the slightest!!!!!

:scared0016:

25. forevermore

Local Time:
    LOL NightSprite, I hear you. I kind of liked it at first because it was a pain vs pleasure thing. But each time I have worn it, it seems like it has damaged me in some way. So I am not nearly as fond of it as I use to be. The one thing I liked about it was that it would make me longer because of the weight of it. And what guy doesn't want to be longer!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice