How Much Planning Do You Do?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Jules, Jun 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    It’s that time again when my ticket is booked and I am heading down to London in a few short weeks.

That of course means it is time for planning. Will @lockit be locked when he collects me from the train station? How long will he be locked in the weeks before my arrival?

What toys will I take with me for the visit, will it be buzzy things or hitty things, maybe both.

I will have 3 whole days to torture him with my presence. 3 whole days for him to pamper me and show his devotion. Massages, footrubs, spa baths, cooking and serving me, all this and more is now in the planning stages.

The Mistress phone will be sending many more instructions than normal over the next few weeks. Preparations are to be made.

I have to admit, I do like to have preparations made, then once I am sure he thinks he knows what is going to happen, I change the goalposts. It was quite a learning curve for him to realise that if he just followed instructions things would work out.

So many plans to be had, so many preparations to be made and then when I arrive, poor @lockit will be wondering just what is going to happen next.

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I normally start by dreaming up and writing down fantasies in detail.
    Then I make a list of props/toys that are needed if any.
    Usually just the writing down of detailed fantasies is enough to ensure that I remember them.
    Even if it is a list of steps rahter than details it can help you remember.
    I don't always stick to them but it's nice to have a sort of game plan as back up.
    If that makes sense?.

Digital, Allen1987 and JiL like this.
  3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    While I can not really provide a proper response to this thread, the subject does cause a huge smile to appear about my face, and can feel a bit of my pent up tension. lol... Love it.:lockkey::rolleyes:

4. Chastitygirl88

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    As a kh, the truth is you can never overplan things.

JiL, Mash2214 and Goddess Gaia like this.
  5. Londonmale

Londonmale Active member

Local Time:
    Plotting and planning are the way to be, but throwing something unexpected is always fun toooooo :)

JiL and Breathe like this.
  6. sissybaby alexa

sissybaby alexa Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    As Nanny's sissymaid, I am charged with most of the logistics & planning for our kinky play-time & adventures. Monthly 'Date Nights' and weekly diaper discipline in The Nursery are common themes in our FLR.

Goddess always keeps a few surprises up her sleeve. She knows how to keep Her sissy on her toes, with impromptu GS under her Throne, trips to the park for some (respectful, discreet) public diaper and chastity exposure.

Last night, Goddess texted on Her way over 'Prepare The Throne'. After providing Her slave a golden reward and 30 minutes of worship, I was put in the bath. Afterwards, Nanny had put me in my night diapers and romper, and had me lie in Her lap breastfeeding Her baby. Than it was off to The Nursery and into my crib.

alexa xx

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    I use to do most of the planning for sexual or stimulating activities but A couple years ago we had a heated discussion about her taking control which ended with me receiving a red bum and her taking more control. I still find myself going through long periods of time ( long to me ) without much activity but I say nothing and do nothing. I let her plan what and when she wants. If she wants me to look after the details than I will but otherwise it totally at her distcretion.

JiL likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice