TheCornishMan and other nicknames for the same asshole

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by TheMinistressGrace, Jun 12, 2018.

1. TheMinistressGrace

TheMinistressGrace International key holding services
    Verified Female

you don't want to know.
    Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    I apologise first of all for the title but this situation has been going on for quite some time and I know I'm not the only one being hassled. Or assholed.

The guy has been creating a crazy amount of fake profiles on Emlalock, with very distinctive features that are in all of his profiles (being a Findom interested sub (what the f*** does that even mean?), mostly switch or CD, owner of a full belt, eager to use Kik). The nicknames used are CornishGimp, TheCornishMan, Lewis6666, Cagedlife247, TheShackled, BestBondageBuddy, lollyr1685, maxdeblank.
    The story is always the same: he contacts at first very politely and with a huge urge to lock up and a lot of conversation (he told me he's on a hormones treatment because he suffers from a genetic condition, the Klinefelters Syndrome and lost the use of a bollock for an accident happened while on chastity.
    He will check when you read the messages and If you don't reply shortly, he'll bomb you with them, the last of which will be an offensive one, then block you and disappear.

I've been working closely with Emlalock in the quest to increase security on the platform, and I know I'm not the only KH being harassed by him and because, with this happening frequently in the last month and a half, it can become a concern (more an annoying hassle) for the community.

I decided to post here because, to my surprise, he also attacked me on CM (see screenshot attached) and I will do the same on FetLife or wherever else the chastity community gathers up in a climate that none of us wants to be disrupted by a disturbed character that is not in line with the human standards we're used to.

Thanks for your attention!!! If the same has happened to you on Emla or anywhere else, do not forget to contact Support!

G*

WhatsApp Image 2018-06-12 at 09.16.28.jpeg

lifer_worm and Londonmale like this.
  2. Londonmale

Londonmale Active member

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    This is awful and I hope they don't trouble you again Ministress.

boisub and TheMinistressGrace like this.
  3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    The same guy also called me a "fucking cunt" yesterday. His IP address is banned now, hopefully that is the last we will hear of him.

4. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    I'm sorry for you bad experience

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    it is people like him who get self-respecting perverts like the rest of us a bad name. Banning his IP address is a good thing Miss Lucy but alas all too easily overcome. Unfortunately ll that can be done apart from appealing to his better nature if he has one is make it so difficult for him to visit a particular site that he will go elsewhere.

There are of course some people that can link an IP address to a physical address and then perhaps some physical intervention can be arranged by the appropriate authorities of course. Repeatedly reporting his internet abuses, if severe enough, to his ISPs could result in cancellation of his accounts..

lifer_worm likes this.
  6. mr_newbie

mr_newbie Long term member

Professional nerd
    Swansea, South Wales
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    With a bit of luck he won't have the knowledge to get around the blocked IP.... I really don't get some people.

7. lifer_worm

lifer_worm Banned

Engineering
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    sadly he sounds like a professional asshole and is using a false IP service that is widely available today for internet TV users that sneak into all kinds of services on the internet. even my Mother uses one.

8. Slave to a Goddess

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Goddess Lucy this person sounds like a complete wanker.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice