A new journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lockandkey, Jun 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Lockandkey

Lockandkey Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    I've been interested in chastity for some time. The power exchange that happens when you apply the lock and click it shut knowing that the key is in someone's else hand or in my case attached to the anklet that my partner would wear. It symbolised she was in control and that if she wanted someone else would be fucking her. I've watched while that has happened and I sat at home awaiting news of how her night was going. Problem is she's not the type of person who teases or enforces the chastity. I'd be locked but there would be no tease, denial and no frustration. All I had to do would be ask for the key. Well now now that is all to change.
    I've been in touch with an online Mistress, she does physical domination as well but that I feel would be a step too far at present. We had a good chat about what I was after and she's prepared to be my keyholder. I made a list of items needed and showed her. A new chastity cage which will be better for long term wear then my previous cages.

50324.jpg

I wanted the ability to be able to be teased so found a secure way for her to know I was locked and she suggested plastic locks but temptation is there though so will still be a standard padlock and key but she'll keep 1 copy and the other will go into a lockable box with a mater lock.
    She is going to order the items but I had first to send her a giftcard to cover my purchases. It was strangely erotic and it gave me an erection as I placed the order. Now I wait for for her to set up the padlock and then send my new cage. She offerers monthly keyholding with extras on top. I'm nervous because now as soon as it arrives I will be completely giving over control. She will have control over me.

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    What has happened with your partner with the anklet?

3. Lockandkey

Lockandkey Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    Still together although we've stopped the cuckolding as at the moment we're not living together.

4. Lockandkey

Lockandkey Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    Update in the end have gone for a different cage but we had a problem with the box the key was going to be put in as the masterlock was too big. Not a problem as will have to get a different box and looks like will become a cuckold once again after all. My partner ran into a previous bull who is keen to pick up where he left off. Also there is a friend of ours who I dared her to sleep with ages ago. Well she's been back to his a couple of times recently. She says they've only kissed nothing more but she would love to fuck him again. Well I doubt I can keep her faithful to me and tbh I get so conflicted between excitement and jealously that easier just to accept am a cuckold as she'll never stop flirting or being flirted with.

Joroincharge, Allen1987 and spider203 like this.
  5. Lockandkey

Lockandkey Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    Well yesterday my cage arrived, however slight problem the lock is too big for storage box was too big. Have ordered a different box but was out of stock. Mistress has the keys until it has arrived and I'm all locked up. I must admit was a little dubious about wearing a metal device as thought would weigh a lot but dont feel it at all. Definitely going to fun and games for the time being....
    20180712_100355.jpg

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    If lock too big there is another way round: get a safety hasp like this can even take more than one padlock so other option can be for her and bull to control jointly with key to one padlock each.

http://www.locksonline.co.nz/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1816_20058&products_id=8771

7. Lockandkey

Lockandkey Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
  8. Lockandkey

Lockandkey Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    So my second morning locked was less painful then first. Finace was around last night so had to make sure she didnt notice. Today she went with a drive with an old friend. I've seen texts in the past between the 2 which were quite forward ie dick pics, video chats etc and they have played before even since we've been together. I dont know if they have this time but sure she'll tell me.

9. Lockandkey

Lockandkey Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    Day 5 and not going to lie am as horny as fuck. My fiancee was around earlier and I would have loved to have taken her in the bedroom and fucked her but still caged. I have to send a picture every day with the date visible. This morning sent mine in and my Mistress called me a good boy so I thanked her. Not sure if I'm going to last the week without begging Mistress for my key. Bet that doesnt go too well......

DiQGlvBWsAApAg9.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice