Slipping Out of My CB-6000S

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Yossarian, May 26, 2018.

1. Yossarian

Yossarian New member

Military
    Maryland
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    A little background: My first device was a Jail Bird I bought while away from home for a few months. We had a lot of fun with it but I wanted something lighter.

Fast forward to a month ago and I got a CB-6000S. I love how much lighter it is and as a grower not shower appreciate the smaller enclosure preventing the somewhat painful semi erections altogether. (Though depending on what we're doing that's a feature.) The problem is once I'm feeling accustomed to the device my penis has no problem shrinking down to the point that it nearly slips out almost every time.

I already use the smallest spacers. But once my junk retreats it's extremely difficult to fill out the enclosure again. I think I just need additional lube every now and again but I'm not sure how I'd get it in there.

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    sounds like you need a shorter, wider tube. I found the same problem with Holy Trainer tubes of any length - I stick to the side and never made it to the end. I switched from tubes to bars (35mm x 45mm cage, 33mm depth), and it's been the best I've had yet!

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    i fell out of one of them as well. You will has to have a shorter cage cos really theym quite big cages i think.

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    I just ordered one of these to try with my Chinese stainless steel 30mm chastity. I might help hold things up and keep them from slipping down. I don't have that problem currently, but I still want to try it.

61AwQZXy57L._SX679_.jpg

Patticakes likes this.
  5. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    I suggest you buy $10 of instamorph at Amazon, heat up a cup of water, wait a minute & try molding a ring just inside the tube
    entrance to make a narrower first inch in the tube. You can even angle it so the smallest hole is right at the entrance (maybe in the 1"-1.1" range, and it slopes out to the CB original diameter after 1". This can hold you in there snugly and comfortably all the time, or at least worth a try.

It just takes a little playing around. You can start over as many times as you want- just reheat the water and drop in.. Experiment!

So it's the opposite idea someone else suggested (smaller tube at the first 1", rather than a shorter tube.). Either one reduces the volume of he tube, but this way has better penis holding power, esp if you get a little excited and the head and end swell up a tad, but you are very secure. Even when very wolf, the bottleneck will tend to hold you snug. Must be quite soft to put it on (stuff enough in there) but I think it's higher security then Also.

I notice most the Lori devices seem shaped this way.
    Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice