Hiya

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lockandkey, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Lockandkey

Lockandkey Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    So hi folks found this site through twitter and then also ending up here again when researching something. Started my journey about 2yrs ago. Entered into a cuckold relationship with my girlfriend but wanted to take it to next level so bought a cage and entered into chastity. The thrill of watching her being fucked by another man while my cock remained under lock and key was great. However she's not one for enforcing chastity in the way am looking for. Due to start a whole new journey with a Mistress willing to keyhold and control my orgasms in whatever way she sees fit. Looking forward to what my fate will be.

2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Hi, welcome to the site :)

it sounds like you were onto a good thing there. You contradict yourself a bit ,"she's not one for enforcing chastity in the way am looking for." and then "Due to start a whole new journey with a Mistress willing to keyhold and control my orgasms in whatever way she sees fit."

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Welcome. What exactly are you looking for in your relationships?

4. Lockandkey

Lockandkey Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    Sorry let me clarify still with my Gf but don't think she understands fully why I crave chastity. I masturbate probably too much but also even thinking about giving up the control of my orgasm turns me on. I've turned to a Mistress that spoke to online who is willing to keyhold and control my orgasms in the way I'm seeking. My girlfriend doesnt know about this yet but due to circumstances dont see her often at present and our sex life only happens rarely due to this.

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    Not to mention the dishonesty involved unless you fully involve the gf. Chastity is supposed to be a way to the light or, in Star Wars terms, to the Force not to the dark side.

Allen1987 likes this.
  6. Lockandkey

Lockandkey Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    Understand what you're saying though part of me doing this is on my girlfriends behalf. Recently it has been weeks in between having the type of quality time where we could have sexual intercourse. In the meantime I have been masturabating at least once a day.

I won't be physically meeting my Mistress and I certainly won't be cheating if am under lock and key. Have come up with quite an ingenious method too. Mistress will hold 1 key, the other will be in a padlocked box. That will be a masterlock padlock so no key needed (dont think would fit a cage) but my Mistress can grant me access remotely. It might be that she wishes to do tease and denial by instructing me to edge and then cage or she may instruct me to have a ruined orgasm. However if I know there's a chance for some intimate time with my girlfriend I could also request to be unlocked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice