Spending all my money on my wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by newlychastised, May 30, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. newlychastised

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    Anybody else here interested in this? I never thought I would be as I've always been a stickler about my money.. I thought it'd be kinda fun to try out so I kinda jokingly brought it up to the Queen and said make me regret it laughingly.... lololol Within days she sent me links to 5 shoes for around $600. Soaps/makeup around 200. Next paycheck she sent me link for 100 dollar sandals 200 boots and and 150 dollar sunglasses and 200 dollars in bracelets and anklets. The more links she sent me the hornier I got. Part of me said please dont be expensive but secretly I hoped each item was at least $100. I think this is my new favorite.... careful what you wish for folks lololol

2. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Do yourself a favor and dont waste money like that, i dont know you but i has to work hard to earn it so the last thing i will do is burn it away, even less if it is not for me or my family, femdon is not that

3. newlychastised

Local Time:
    I know what you mean but it isn't just some random girl online it is my wife. I recently just got a good job and after 5 years I feel like she's way overdue for being spoiled for all we've been through. I've always gotten her some stuff but it was always just cheap stuff I could afford but I adore her more than I can express so I just cant help but getting her stuff

Blue Jay and Breathe like this.
  4. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Ah ok, i thougth it was an internet "Domme" that only wants to suck your money as fast as they can

If it is your wife and you can afford it i dont see a reason why you shouldnt

Blue Jay, Breathe and newlychastised like this.
  5. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    My wife does the same thing to me, and I enjoy it too. That’s one of the upsides for her if she doesn’t have to worry about spending money like she use too when I was in charge. Now she even flaunt it in front of me.
    She keeps it under control so I don’t have to worry about it, but she definitely uses that against me.

skD likes this.
  6. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    Your thread title of "findomme/tribute" was a bit misleading and has been changed :)

7. Cuckster

Cuckster Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    "The more links she sent me the hornier I got."
    More power to your elbow, but it sounds to me like just a fetish for blowing money.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing I love more than lavishing gifts on those I care about. It's because I love to see them happy though, or to buy things for them they'd never buy for themselves, or just to make life easier/better for them.
    "Horny" does not enter into it.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  8. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    we have a rule.

No sex will be transactional involving finances. I am the breadwinner in the home and I try my best to give Mrs. B all the comforts in life. But there have been times in the past where she has wanted things and I have asked for sexual favors and she has offered sexual favors in exchange for material things. I now find that behavior disgusting between us as those in a relationship should not pay for intimacy. It cheapens the bond two people share.

9. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    Not in a million years. We have 5 kids. I’m lucky if I can splurge on a new pair of shoes for her when she wears holes in hers. And I spend more on her than I do on myself.

I wish I could pamper her. I dream of it. But it will probably never happen.

10. Cuckster

Cuckster Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you have a great life together even so :)
    I guarantee she doesn't care about money spent on her and would much rather be pampered in other ways.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  11. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    She has control of our finances and if She wants to spend it, then so be it. Since She works and brings in the paycheck and I am retired, I don't really have a dog in the fight, so I just do as She says.

Gigaman likes this.
  12. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Just goes to show in this thread, to each their own.

I can share your sentiment exactly. When I was in charge for more than a decade, my KH was always fretting about spending money and ensured that she spent it prudently. In our new dynamic--and aided by improved earnings of my business--she relishes spending as she chooses. I am also thankful that @Domina-na-na manages to keep it fairly in-hand but she clearly derives great pleasure from it, and it is a weird sort of turn on for me to for her to wield this kind of power over me; in light with our FLM.

Today I wrote out a check for her to deposit into her account (at her command) and she rubbed herself all over me in a close embrace. We also share a joint account and she has all but one of my credits cards in her possession now. That is about to change soon as she is ordering me a second card attached to her account and then I will surrender all of my cards over to her.

What can a chaste cuck say,...we all get our kicks and highs in different ways here on the Mansion.

Enjoy!

xxxHC

Domina-na-na and Gigaman like this.
  13. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    My beautiful wife/KH controls our finances. I make a fair amount of money, while she does not work outside the home. She raised our 6 children successfully, and has managed the money the entire time. Since I went into chastity last year, she has become even more dominant, with my blessing. I get an allowance each month, and she handles the rest of our finances. We are both very happy with this arrangement. And, yes, she has me wrapped around her finger, LOL!

Domina-na-na, manintyres and skD like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice