New Chinese Belt - Initial Impressions

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by scottishsubby, Apr 25, 2018.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    I have just received a new belt as below :-
    [​IMG]
    First impressions are actually pretty good (I'm wearing it while writing this, having not removed it since last night when I first put it on. It's reasonably comfortable although as with any full belt it's a lot more restrictive than a ball-trap cage - if you have never worn a belt before be ready for a big, big difference. It will need some adjustments & bending to mould it to shape but that's not unexpected with a mass-produced belt at this price.

Comfort : 7/10.
    It's comfortable enough to sleep in and can be worn through a working day without too much trouble. I expect as my body becomes used to it the comfort will improve, also as I dial in the fit. Expect some pinching and chafing - this is not a fit & forget device!

Security : 10/10
    I spent a good 2 hours yesterday trying to escape. There is no way in hell I'm getting out of this belt without the keys. The tube fits very close to the body making pullout impossible and the cage covering the balls just adds to the difficulty. The retaining wire is tight enough that there's no way for me to pull the tube away from my body, so no.. no way out. It;s also sturdy enough that a vibrator, for me anyway, is close to useless. I can feel it but there's no way it will ever provide enough stimulation to allow me an orgasm.

Locks : 5/10
    They do stick out and can be a bit of a pest. They also don't feel particularly sturdy which is something of a worry but for under £100 they aren't bad. The lock plate is sturdy and won't bend or break easily, however the waist band is a little too flexible for my taste.

Fit : 8./10
    This is a shaped hip belt. It's designed to fit just above the hips and sit against the small of the back. When fitted properly the tube is pushed down between the legs lessening any bulge. All in all, pretty good The addition of a cage portion to cover & secure the balls is a very good idea, and why I picked this particular design. The balls are held secure, inside the cage section (it can take a bit of fiddling to get them in there when you're putting the belt on)and don't get knocked, banged, squished or squashed.. genius, and very comfortable.

Visibility : 7/10
    It is quite a big tube and can show a little if your pants are tight. Also the locks and be noticeable and (as with all belts) the belt itself can easily become visible if bending over.

Conclusion : It's early days but so far, so good. We'll see how the belt does in the next few days.

locked_top, zwan and Chaste J. like this.
  2. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    Update : 3 days.

Once fitted properly the belt is comfortable. Some minor rubbing where the strap meets the cage that I expect a little time with pliers & a vice will fix but otherwise comfortable. One tip for anyone buying one, you are almost certain to want a smaller waist size than you think - I ordered mine up to a 38" waist expecting it to be tight, I'm actually wearing it at about 34" because of the shape and where it sits.

Locks : I was probanly a bit harsh in the initial review. They do stick out a bit and are a little fiddly but they don't seem noticeable under clothing and actually work pretty well once you get the hang of them.

Bathroom : There is no option here, you will need to sit to pee. Standing is quite simply impossible. As for anything else, best avoided unless theres a shower handy - the back strap is tight and you can't really pull it out of the way. It's also quite thick so unfortunately this makes for a bit of a mess. You can clean up with wet wipes but it takes time and you never really feel clean. Best answer is the shower.

Cleaning : Easy. The belt cleans easily in the shower ans the open-ended cage on the front of the tube means fluid doesn't stay in the tube so less smell and much quicker drying time after washing.

Day to day wear : It is restrictive. You'll find yourself thinking about how to move and paying attention to things like bending. I suspect that holds true for all full belts. I find it's perfectly comfortable to sit as long as I don't slouch forward...that's a good thing in my book, bad posture should be discouraged!

I've taken it off this morning to properly check for rubbing and chafing, aside from the very minor spot already mentioned, nothing. No bruising, swelling or anything other than faint red pressure marks from the waistband, the same as you get from wearimg any tight belt.

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Where did you buy it? Looks fun.

ratlos4712 likes this.
  4. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    I got this one from Aliexpress, also available from various DHGate sellers and e-bay.

Chaste J. likes this.
  5. scottishsubby

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    And a month or so later...

The final verdict is...not suited to long term continual use.

It's too restrictive and the rear cable junction with the cage causes abrasion no matter what I do. It's fine for around a week, possibly more if you are careful and not too active but in the end it will become painful and will need to be removed.

It took me around a week between sessions to let everything settle before I could try again but I just can't seem to solve the rubbing problem.

Oh well... back to the Lancelot for now.

6. Reddok

Reddok New member

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    hello I just bought one and I'm waiting for it to come to me as it is the back of your device type t, single cable or type t?

7. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Fetish Videographer/Editor
    Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    I have the same one and it is a y-back with 2 straps design. I prefer those over single cables as I want anal play to still be fully accessible

8. Look Look Look

Look Look Look New member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    i am locking in this belt, very comfort. very good security.

9. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    I have a similar belt but without the testicle cage and with twin rear chains. I'm considering buying another front plate with the cage as it can be nasty getting a testicle pinched, though after doing it a couple of times I've since been careful enough to avoid it. Although since first getting interested in belts I thought rear chains would be potentially noisy and visible I found the solid rear strap on my NeoSteel both uncomfortable, particularly when sitting, and impractical for toilet use.

I bought this a month back via AliExpress and was able to wear it for about 36 hours straight out of the box. What wasn't obvious in the pictures but is perfect for me is a little lug in the penis cover with a hole to which my PA piercing can be (loosely) attached, making pull-out impossible.

The chains were too short though by I thought about 3cm, which pulls the back of the belt down slightly awkwardly, but they're only held on by screws (accessible only when the belt is off) and the vendor said he could get me a price for longer ones if I gave him the size. Then I found a supplier that sold stainless steel twist link chain and bought a few lengths in different sizes one of which turned out to be exactly right, and some glue-lined heatshrink sleeving to cover them.

I fitted the new chains, making them about 7cm longer than the old ones expecting that to leave a couple of cm spare but ended up using all that and could possibly have used a little more. I also tightened the back by one position and the result is good - it sits much better over my hips and the angle of the penis plate is such that my testicles aren't squeezed out sideways as they were with the shorter chain. I can still just about get the belt off over my hips but obviously with my PA ring attached to the loop in the penis tube I'm not getting out. With the belt off it just be possible to get a lubricated finger down the tube to give myself an orgasm though. When I get back from holiday next month I'm going to diet and exercise more seriously again and when I've lost a bit of belly I think I'll be able to wear it a hole tighter at the front which should prevent it coming off.

Anyone buying one of these belts, suggest you order an extra 10cm (4") length in the chains. Then fit it as follows (another person will be a great help). Undo the screws joining the waistband and position the sides over your hips and adjust till they're 'balanced' front and back. If the waistband can't reach the penis plate or is far too long then you have a problem - you might be able to adjust it at the back but it won't be comfortable over the hips and that's essential for comfortable use. Finally refit the screws, connect the penis plate and adjust the chains to be comfortably taut but don't cut them until you've worn it for a few days to find the right position over your hips.

The OP mentioned that the front plate was very solid and I agree - I'm sure it could be made smaller and lighter which would make it a little more comfortable. Also the locks do seem very prominent but sit just below the belt of my trousers so they're masked by the random curves of my jeans but could be noticeable under flannel trousers that I wear for work some days. Similarly the rear chains aren't noticeable under jeans except possibly if I bend over but would probably be dismissed as underwear. Flannel trousers are thinner and smoother and have no rear pocket on the left so I might have to investigate underwear that would mask the chains.

But for under £100, excellent, and looking like it could work for long-term wear.

locked_top likes this.
  10. Look Look Look

Look Look Look New member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    I have wear this belt for 4 days but my dick will get red, it is a litte painful.

11. SergioUK

London, UK
    Local Time:
    I've found a flaw in that the edges of the glans cover are very sharp and cause scratching. Will need to do some work with the Dremel tool for long-term use.

12. Test424242

Test424242 New member

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    Terribly sorry for gravedigging but do you know where I could buy this belt? I currently have a similar belt (different cage part) and was wondering whether this version would fit me better. Unfortunately, eBay, dhgate and aliexpress search isn't being helpful (especially since most of the search results are cages). Thank you!

13. SergioUK

London, UK
    Local Time:
  14. Dr_Strange

Dr_Strange Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice