Catheter Type Devices

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by PouchPantyLover, May 6, 2018.

1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    So I talked recently with Mistress about a very small punishment type device that I would wear short term. I should start off by saying I wear a jailbird that has a 1 1/8" length and a 1 1/4" inside diameter. I love my JB and wear it 24/7 other than allowed releases. Since this cage is more for short term wear I'm not interested in spending the big dollars on this device. Based on what I read here I went to DHGate to look at possible solutions.

I was intrigued, but also a little nervous about the cages with a catheter type insert. On the plus side I would think it would add a new feeling to the process and would hopefully make going to the bathroom a little cleaner. On the downside the concept of getting an infection or an injury freaks me out. I've frankly never put anything in there and the idea of doing so gives me the willies a little. Of course as it's a punishment cage that would be fitting.

So here's the question. What experience do you have with this type of device? Are the problems I worry about legitimate? Or is there fairly simple ways to deal with this? Are the metal or plastic inserts better? Appreciate any help you can provide.

ugams likes this.
  2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Them type of devices scare me because of my fear of risk of infection or possibly doing some damage (me doing damage while inserting or removing)

Just my fears though .

Peter Rabbit and PouchPantyLover like this.
  3. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    For a start, these are not catheters. They don't go anywhere near the bladder.

I've been wearing the device in my avatar for a long time now without any problems. The current spell is about three months.

petevans and Mascara^Snake like this.
  4. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    So what precautions, if any, do you take to avoid infection or damage inserting/removing? Has the insert been in three months without removal? This is the type of device I was looking at actually.

5. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    Yes, the insert has been in for up to about three months, repeatedly for some time now. I just ensure that the area is kept clean, using the shower high pressure nozzle, drying with a hair dryer, then using hand lotion under the ring.

I don't see how any damage could be caused when inserting (it's wet with water) or removing (slowly). Whenever it's remove I clean it thoroughly in boiling water (as you would with a new one) and a cotton bud inside.

6. Locked Up Tony

Designer
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Local Time:
    I'm interested in the looker 2 with the tube. But from your maintenance @Uehara , I don't see how that helps with the insert?

7. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    So you boil it in water and presumably let it cool, then you just slide it in? No lubricant required? I get the first half of what you wrote as that's pretty uniform cage protocol. It's just the insert I'm having a hard time with. Is there some kind of flared ending to ensure you don't lose it in there? :eek:

8. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
    I'm not quite sure what you mean. The insert doesn't need any maintenance. I pee through it several times a day, and that keeps it clean.

I use water as a lubricant.

I can't lose it, it's attached to the rest of the device. Or have I misunderstood the question?

9. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    I guess the question is how is it attached to the device? In your avatar picture it looks like a plastic straw. Does that just slip onto a flange? It seemed to me the metal inserts are more secure, but a little more unnerving to insert?

10. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Follow basic hygiene and get it done... men and their willies:rolleyes:

11. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    I've just received a cage with a tether built in so to speak. I did some research and was told to use alcohol wipes to sterilise everything, then using sterilising lube I line it all up, get past the tip (2mm) then its supposed to slide on in. But for me, I can't get it any further. Not sure why or what to do next. I don't want to force it by pushing. Am i supposed to stretch my ... slit(?) before to get ready for it?

I'm pretty sad.

. );

12. BetterManNow

BetterManNow New member

Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Wonder if you coated the tube with neosporin to lube and disinfect.
    Just a thought.

13. Boomer

Boomer Member

Local Time:
    Use a bacteriostatic like surgilube. You can get a box of 200 small packets for under 10.usd

14. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    All totally lubed up and slippery.

15. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Hey, I am a sissy :oops:

16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    I tested out a super short cage with the metal insert. It is very self explanatory once you see the device. Mine was inserted into the hole at the end of cage, and a it was secured with a nut like tip that screwed on to the insert.

You simply slide the insert in when putting the cage on. I stayed away from lube and just put it on after I had just gotten out of the shower. Maybe because I’m pierced with a large gauge, but it went in with no problem.

Overall it was neat, alas I couldn’t wear it for more than a day because I didn’t want my piercing to close up, and you can’t wear both. It helped a little with peeing but it is still a messy business, since if you have to go badly it will go around the insert and into your cage. It is great for a low profile, sleeping, and all around reducing it to a spout. Without the insert, the super short cage would force the tip into the small holes and irritated it....like the tip of a holy trainer.

If I wasn’t pierced I would probably wear it.

17. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure if I could go through with a piercing, hence the tether. I just think it's too wide to go in.

18. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    I was allowed to buy two of the chinese micro chastity devices, one with an insert and one without. I've tried the insert, it went in ok but felt about 0.5 cm too long as it hurt when I moved in a certain way or sat down. I might try cutting it down to size. I'm a bit apprehensive because I already know how effective the micro is (in terms of no pleasure whatsoever) and the insert prevents pull out (which was way too easy with the non-insert one).

As I'm kept in chastity 365/24/7 I need something that is reliable. My experience of wearing the micro was that it caused deep cysts/boils after a couple of weeks, just my body I suppose, I'll probably just stick with the small chinese one I'm currently wearing.

19. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    I tried putting it on again yesterday after a bath with water based lube and still couldn't get more than 2mm in. It had a 10mm bulb that gets past the tip, then no further.

I may have to ditch this idea unless anyone has further tips.

Brothertime1 likes this.
  20. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    I've now managed to get a tube that fits inside me. It does however sting quite a lot. I had it in for a few hours yesterday. Going to try and go longer today in the hope that it's a question of just getting used to it. Has anyone else experienced this when using for the first time?

21. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    When I first tried sounding, I noticed that you have to work you way upwards with bigger sounds, ... , so yes I do believe that if you start with urethratubes (esp without sounding before) that you'll need to work your way up to the desired urethraplug diameter.

ALWAYS STAY SAFE = DON'T FORCE IT

My past and current cage both facilitated adding in an urethraplug. Current cage (as in my avatar) its a flexible plug attached before fitting the cage, while on my previous cage it was a metal plug attached after fitting the cage.
    With the flexible tube I've always drawn blood after short locks, with the metal tube (smaller diameter tho) I've been able to insert it couple of times for a day or two max.
    What I do know is that the diameter of the plug should be ok, since I have sounded with wider sounds before.

Benefits of the metal tube = you screw it in after fitting the cage but that also means you can get it out with removing the cage.
    Benefits of the flexible tube = slightly less scared since it should move with you body, yet it consists of metal parts too that make you wonder what if they come apart ...

I too am still scared of hurting myself, and so only add the plug very short times here and there. Still drawing blood. But when I sound I don't bleed so I don't know what is up or what goes wrong in this case.

22. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    When I took it out yesterday (I couldn't go on, just hurt too much) there was blood in the tube. I don't think I'm going to try again.

Brothertime1 likes this.
  23. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    When it hurts you need to stop. And let it heal if it bleeds. If it continue's to bleed you need medical help.

24. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    the tether is the perfect solution for me,the main thing is you have to try the sizes a bit of the small rings thats most important.
    without the rings it just slides in easiliy when i add the ring afterwards it locks it in place so that no amount of tugging makes it come out

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cock cage catheter

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice