Escape Artist?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by stronglylocked, May 15, 2018.

1. stronglylocked

stronglylocked New member

Engineer
    North Carolina, United States
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Currently, I’m wearing the evotion wearables cage 8. I love it! The only problem is that after wearing the device for a while, my balls seem to have adjusted to having something wrapped around them 24/7 and have relaxed. This has caused the device to slip down some giving me ample room to slip out my penis. Besides getting a piercing, how can I fix this? Do I need a smaller base ring? Or is there a better more escape-resistant device out there? I’ve been looking at the holy trainer version 3 as a possible alternative. What do you think?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    devices being escape proof is always a problme. Two ways to fix this. Keep your head in the game and know that you shouldnt mess around or even think about pulling out or get a piercing so you cant. No amount of tweaking with sizes will prevent pull out.

3. Fireguy2201

Fireguy2201 Member

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Just get a PA and be done. Only hurts for a second and heals quickly.

4. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    I hang particularly low and loose and have always had to go very small on the base ring.

But...

It’s an invertebrate man. Anchor it at the front with a hook, or there is nothing that anyone here will be able to tell you that will make any cage anywhere near impossible to yank out the back.

If security isn’t your number one focus when deciding on a device, or if you simply will not / cannot get pierced, then you should set security aside as a high criteria in your device quest, because you’ll drive yourself insane (and broke) to no avail. Lot of people here don’t need the device to be 100% secure. If you’re one of them, then don’t stress this or that cage’s ability to stop you pulling out. They’re all different degrees of not-at-all-effective in that regard.

Focus on comfort, or aesthetics, or cost, or whatever IS of utmost importance - with security out of the way as a huge distraction. You’ll probably wind up happier, and more comfortable (and richer!).

Or get pierced.

(Edit: have to mention tether spout. No personal experience, but users of that acessory are the only people who claim total security in a non-belt without a piercing and I’ve not seen any actual user of it dispute that.)

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    I'm currently wearing my second belt. While it is true that if my first belt wasn't made using nuts and screws, I wouldn't be able to wrench my way out of it (I did it because it started to hurt and the key broke and the tip got stuck in too far and wouldn't turn) however if the crotch band wasn't painfully tight I could stick a fingur under and pull mine out, although it wouldn't be comfortable with the metal digging into my nymph nodes still.

On my second belt (commonly called the "protector" by some on these forums), I've got a hip band style so it doesn't hurt my sides and back when I sit down, and honestly it is less secure, but I'm not actually able to pull it out unless the belt is very loose. Unfortunately the belt part dimensions aren't well balanced so it has to always be a bit loose which makes shitting a chore since I would have to pull the chord up to align the holes, but if I leave it slightly tighter, it really hurts to just lie down, not to mention the constant wire digging is actually more painful than I thought it would be. The second belt actually comes with cap/pin rivets which I tried to squash onto the base part between the anal hole and the cage, since I always need that to be on the maximum distance, but I found that the rivets are actually pretty weak and always snap after about 3 hours of wearing. Even if I were to use them in a less stressful place like the belt band, I'm sure I could just use the forked end of a hammer to pull it out either way.

I do believe total security is possible with a rigid design belt, but rigid design belts are annoying when their dimensions are slightly off in various poses, and honestly, I think fancy steel's wire design is also quite sketchy when it comes to security. It looks like you could just cut those with a cheap bike wire or chain cutter.

6. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    If you don't want a piercing or the risk of a foreign object constantly in your urethra, Ms Lori's devices with retainer ring for the unpierced have been getting excellent reviews for security.

7. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    How does the retaining ring on a Ms Lori device work? I've looked at her site and it wasn't clear to me. Thanks.

8. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    imagine a steel tight ring that the head of the penis slides through this is then attached to a shaft that allows it to flex and bend and angle forward or backward . this is attached ot the front of the cage, where the PA hook would normally go. its nice as these cages now can be PA or non PA as you can upgrade to a hook later on if you desire the PA. but not sure why would would with the new pullout ring.
    I have a photo of the cage i wear (2A) in my profile and gallery.

I can pull out the back of the cage but getting back in is pretty much impossible without disassembly of the cage so your KH will know if you misbehave. its a terrific concept for those who cant or wont get pierced. i still wish to be pierced some day but we will see if my KH ever warms up to that

sammartin likes this.
  9. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
  10. Kesty

Kesty New member

Northeastern oklahoma
    Local Time:
    I wear a steel device who I’m locked which while it is not overly heavy it ain’t light either. So I had the same issue for a long time till one day it hit me. The reason I was able to pull out was because the devices weight pulled the whole thing down. I wasn’t interested in cheating the device. But pullout due to gravity still happened. I fixed the issue first with a thin elastic strip that would thread through the stem portion of the cage and fit around my waist. I tied it off where there was it was tight enough to not let the cage slide down. After a while of doing that I found my “Fit Belt” worked just as good and was more comfortable. I used a d-ring around it and the stem. Once i figures all this out I haven’t had the gravity pull out issue once. I can now also run either the cage on and take my Taekwondo class without any issues.

11. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    There are some things that can help secure a non pierced male, The Vice, Ms Lori's ring thingie, but they are a compromise. Look at it like this;

If you are serious about chastity and security, then piercing really is the only way.

First decide if you are serious about chastity. You can still play chaste games without a piercing.

Next decide if security is really that important. You can make things difficult with the Holy Trainer or the Vice or Ms Lori's etc.

Then decide what is behind your reluctance about being pierced.
    Is it the pain or the embarrassment of showing your junk to a piercer.
    If you are scared of the pain, don't be. It's no worse than a blood test.
    Are you scared of showing your junk to a piercer? Would you prefer a man or a woman? Don't be scared of either gender of piercers. They live in a world where they see EVERYTHING and ALL sexes. Your junk will neither be special or memorable, to them it's just a job. My personal recommendation is not to try to fetishise your visit, chances are your piercer will not be interested in your chastity play.
    Once pierced things get serious. Getting a piercing to work with chastity takes time and money. It takes time to get the right device and the right fit without rubbing or pulling. It takes time to stretch the piercing to the right size and get it healed. Lastly devices that work with piercing are usually expensive.

But if you are serious, get pierced.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice