Any one else tagged/ tiled?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by madams-sissysub, May 20, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Didn’t think about it before, but anyone else here ordered to wear a gps/ location device by there key holder, wife, dom, owner, ect.
    My madam first wanted me to wear a pet gps tracker, so one was ordered. However, this was rediculously difficult to set up in the uk, so the idea was shelved,
    Then madam came up with using a tile (if you didn’t know it’s a locator device that links to your phone through Bluetooth and also any other phone that has the app) so I ordered one right away. First madam wanted it fixed to my cage, but this proved unsuitable, as the only way to do it was to glue it to the pad lock but with the added bulk it made clothing tighter and this would eventually pull the tile from the lock,
    So at first it was kept in the watch pocket on my jeans.
    However this was to descreet for my madam, so it was decided it was to hang on the carabiner of my short belt chain below my belt, and then when I am at work it was to be slipped in to my band of my sock, (as I don’t wear a belt on my uniform) then madam thought this was not secure enough as I may be tempted to remove it,
    So now it is on a chain band around my ankle and secured with a matching lock to my cage.
    Madam is satisfied with this and can see where her property is at all times. And even if I do try and leave my phone somewhere they are so commen that I would be picked up on someone else app.

soforo, Joroincharge and Chaste J. like this.
  2. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    My "Share Location" is turned on always on my iPhone. Simple for my KH to track me. That and credit card charge alerts keep her fully informed. ;)

Chaste J. likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    My shared location is always on as well, and my iPhone is never more than 3 feet from me, but madam liked the idea of something extra to a phone, as I never know who around me can be using a tile, so there is no escape from her observation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice