My Journey.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by NightSprite, Aug 15, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    Well what to say.

Lets start at the begining.

I have always been interested in exploring the wide and varied fetishes out there. Chastity was no exception to this rule. I knew one day I would get to dip my hand in to this exciting world of excitment control!

Well before buying my device I had subscribed to a website that also deals with chastity advice. I'm not sure on the cross site polotics so I shan't mention it's name in case I incur the wrath of the chastity Gods and find my device shrunk in size!

Well at the start of the year I met a Mistress, who told me that I should buy a device because it would make her happy! Alright it was more of an order and me being a sub, I purchased the CB2000. I chose this one mainly because it was in my budget also I could get it in pink! I had wanted one of those very nice and very shape defining steel belts but these were way out of my price range!

Anyway, in the time between ordering and it arriving something happenned in Mistress's life and I never got to wear it for her. Though I did decide to try it on when it arrived. I must have done something wrong in my haste because I was quickly in pain and cramped up! The CB2000 ended up in the toy box, unused and unloved.

Time marched on and I was the usual submissive sissy harlot! Once again chastity was brought to the front as part of my submissive status but nothing came of it. It got me thinking though. I had started regular dialogue with a charming young Lady who was a Domme.

I decided to start wearing the device at the start of August. On and off at first, then I wore it for a few days at a time. During this time I had let Mistress in on my secret and I asked her to be my keyholder.

Well, we come to today. I have been wearing the device now since Monday, thats six days locked! The other factor is that I now have no key for my device as yesterday I sent it to my Mistress for a four week vacation!

I have got use to wearing the device under normal circumstance and even arousal when awake is no longer painful, if a little uncomfortable!
    What I have to get use to now is the erections I get when I sleep! I usually awake to a terrible pain. Feels like burning but I know what it is and I am now focusing my efforts on remedial care. I can usually get the swelling down quickly now. In time I know my body will learn to adjust and these occurences will come less often! In the meantime I shall struggle onward in my abstinence.

I do have to confess I expected a hard road! To my embarrasment, I confess to masturbating at least three times a day and to go from that to zero stimulation is going to be difficult!

I'm hopeless at keeping these things updated but I shall try my best!

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    its funny nightsprite i had a letter delivered here today in error it was addressed to newcastle but i opened it anyway and a key fell out! unfortunately i was leaning over the sink when i opened it and it went down the sink oops! never mind have resealed the envelope and sent it on its way only with an old key i found in my drawer they,ll never notiice whoevers key it was. speak soon bye:confused0068:

3. NightSprite

Local Time:
    You know ALLORNOWT, those that tell lies have their little winky drop off!

4. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    maybe it wasnt a key that fell down the sink then! arrgh:tortoise:

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    Maybe the post will really screw things up and the key will end up in the US, at say....maybe Mistress Michelle's house!! LOL

6. NightSprite

Local Time:
    Oh hopefully Mistress Michelle. maybe I can speak with my keyholder about a game of pass the parcel with me key.

7. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    you be careful nightsprite if Mistress Michelle gets her hands on you it wont be a key that ends up in a little parcel!:anim_39:

8. NightSprite

Local Time:
    **Puts on a brave face**

Tis not scared of Mistress Michelle!

:scared0016:

Anyway, update time!

AArrrggghhhhhhhhh!!!

Didn't sleep to well last night. Woke up every hour in need of relief! Damm, I'm so horny right now! No surprise really, this is my sixth day in lock up! I have now doubled my personal best!!

9. NightSprite

Local Time:
    In a moment on madness mixed with a hint of boredom I discovered that two keychains I use for bondage hang quite nicely of the guide pins on my CB2K.

I'm not sure why I'm sharing but again, I'm bored and slightly mad!

10. NightSprite

Local Time:
    Brief update - My keyholder informs me that HER key arrived and she is wearing it around her wrist at the moment on the pink ribbon I sent it with!

It's quite literaly in her hands now!

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Wonder if you'll ever see that key again NightSprite........... I guess only time will tell!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

12. NightSprite

Local Time:
    I do rather hope so Mistress Michelle.

13. NightSprite

Local Time:
    Just a brief update.

Almost up to the two week mark without release. Please remember I started being serious about chastity at the start of August!

Still only getting a couple of hours sleep a night before I'm rudely yanked from my slumber by a very annoying male habit! A short walk round the flat and a visit to the bathroom usually cures this before I go back to bed for the next couple of hours!

As for my mood. I am no longer the horny guy I once was! I'm not straining under arousal like I did for the first few days. Though to be fair my keyholder has alllowed me to carry on with my other playtime amusements which has resulted in a lot of leaking!

I have also discovered the pleasures of peeing whilst caged! I'm not sure why and it certainly isn't a sexual thing but I seem to enjoy having to sit to pee! I did start a thread about it somewhere!

I am going to have to concentrate on better hygiene and keep an eye out for products that will help with that! I have no symptons of "cock rot" but I do have dry skin and afunky smell! That's probably the polycarb as it doesn't do well long term against the skin! Need to find an antibacterial soap and something sturdier than q-tips! But baby oil seems a good thing right now, so is sudacrem for the rash I get in the mornings! The rash causes me no concerns at the moment as I know its from where the morning erection causes everything to pull against the rings. Baby oil helps lube things up but every little helps!

I think that's everything for now, I'll try to keep you updated!

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Cock Rot....Thats disgusting nicola!!!

Mistress Michelle

15. NightSprite

Local Time:
    Sorry Mistress Michelle, I couldn't think of any other term that best described a terrible situation involving long term chastity wear!

I hope I can be forgiven!

16. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I wear my cb-6k long term. Daily cleanings with a foam tip applicator using anti-bacterial soap while in the shower, rinse with the hand sprayer, then a thorough drying with q-tips, toilet paper and a blow dryer. Once the penis can no longer move in the tube (since they both are dry) I lube up with a drop or two of silicon lube on a q-tip.
    Repeat the lube at night.

If it is hot, it use some baby powder from the top.
    Once a week, I use a anti-perspirant (Certain Dri).

No funky smell (or minimal).
    I have to add though that I drilled 1/8 inch holes in the end of the 6k for better air circulation. It used to be very wet at the top of the tube. The holes can be a little annoying when erect, but are not painful.

js

17. NightSprite

Local Time:
    Thank you for that JS.

18. NightSprite

Local Time:
    Today marks two weeks!

19. NightSprite

Local Time:
    Pictures posted in my profile undertaking Mistress Michelle's task that is the only good cure for over excitement!

20. NightSprite

Local Time:
    I'm free!

No more chastity device!

My keyholder sent me back the key!

I can once more pee standing up and sleep all through the night!

:party-073:

21. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    well done nightsprite but i thought it was for longer?:character0028:

22. NightSprite

Local Time:
    Ahhhh, it was meant to be for longer but I have a party this weekend and I wanted to go en-femme. The chastity device made it difficult to tuck and I already have massive confidence problem without adding to it with a bulge in the knickers!

I also have an appointment with the gender clinic next week and again I plan on going en-femme. Once again bulging knickers might put across the wrong message on my first appointment!

23. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    hhmmm but your keyho;der should have stuck to your original timescale. It is their role to make you stick to it. You should have been made to go with a bulge in your underwear that is what is meant by being totally dominated, you have to obey 100% and suffer the consequences. never mind though it was a great first effort:character0180:

24. NightSprite

Local Time:
    Just a quick message to let peeps know that I'm still alive. I haven't yet abandoned this site.

Had a lot on my mind lately and quite frankly I've been a bit AWOL.

Also not had a lot to contribute either to the site.

Still out of chastity as I type this, not sure when or if I'm going back in just yet.

25. NightSprite

Local Time:
    Back in self imposed chastity as of today!

I don't know why I put it back on but just the mood struck me.

Plus I've been 'fiddling' a lot more than should be allowed and I get no pleasure from it!

It's self imposed so lets see how it goes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice