Has you chastity been revealed?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JIm Brown, Jun 25, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    you said she found out you were in cb how did she know

2. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    Awwww, can't I just leave it at that and let your imagination do the work! :evilgrin0010:

3. Wideone

Wideone Junior Member

Local Time:
    Question.
    My 4 year old walked in on me when I was at the loo and saw my CD. he then asked "whats that on your winky?" Not sure how I should respond to that question.
    Lie
    Say that daddy hurt it and this is protecting it from it being hurt again
    Truth
    Daddy couldn't stop playing with himself so mummy locked his winky away.

Which one or is there another answer?

4. chastguy

chastguy Locked for good!

Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    14 year old tell not 4 year old, my nieces found out mid teens, they could handle it.

5. shane67

shane67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    If you wear a "classic" belt with a waist band, shield, and chains up the back, don't sit on vinyl-over-foam chairs! The chain links leave tell-tale indentions that will leave some people wondering. This happened to me at work years ago; the person who saw gave me a quizzical look which I ignored. Sometime later she loaned me a mainstream book which had some odd passages involving whips and chains (not in an SM context though). I've always wondered if she was sending me a message.

6. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    you should have been more enquisitive shane it could have been a very interesting conversation that followed. personally i think whilst we are practising our chosen lifestyle we should make EVERY effort not to allow anyone other than those involved to stumble across anything to do with our fetish. If that means locking the bathroom doors when using the toilet etc then lock it, if you cannot be certain that someone especially children may find something then refrain from using or wearing the items when they are present at all times. We have two grown up children and we have always practised this and still do, they have no idea that we live this lifestyle nor do we intend to let them know. play safely and discreetly:character0028:

7. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    telling a 4 year old that you hurt your penis was ok but he should not of seen it in first place.at his age he does not know what you are talking about.

i have two daughters both married now i do not belive either one knows i am in chastity all the time home if getting out of shower towel wrap around me so they could not see the cb walking around the house all ways had underware on they coudl not tell if i had it on or not

is it possible they caught a peek sometime sure anything is possible but to say girls see and drop your pants no

Giles_English likes this.
  8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    Apparently Madam made a comment to a friend of mine while she was over at his house (he was naked). Not sure if he caught the real meaning of what she said or not. He hasn't mentioned anything to me yet.

9. madamsboy

Local Time:
    well I found that she did go into a bit of detail on it. so he for sure knows that I am locked up. It has not changed my "relationship" with him as far as I can tell.

I did suggest to madam that the next time he approaches her naked that she toss the bidlocked at him and tell him to lock it up on himself.

10. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    My wife's sister knows as do all of her best girlfriends... she told her sister shortly after we started and it came out to all of her girlfriends a few months ago. They were have a girls night out and complaining about their husbands and comparing sex lives... my wife revealed how one sided things are, that she tends to have orgasms multiple times a week while I go weeks in between mine (at 5 weeks 4 days right now). She told them about the device and some of them were very interested.... I do get some interesting looks from her friends now :)

11. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    Mistress has told Her two best friends. One doesnt know much other than She locks me up when She goes out to flirt and hang out with the girls. the other one not only knows, but Mistress made me show her my painted toes and stocking feet one night. It was extremely embarrassing, but did make me very hot.

12. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    my wife told one of her closest gf she things my wife should not but she ok with it and my daugher knows dont worry she is late 20s married with kids lol maybe her husband needs one

tom

13. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    at least she does not have me paint my toenails just panties on weekends

14. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    A few of my Wife's closer friends know She keeps me locked somehow, but not sure how much they know in way of details. Many of Her online friends know as well, & I gather some of them also keep locked mates at home.
    We've also gone out nights, when we can bribe relatives to watch the kids, and over a game of pool (billiards for Europe, maybe?) She's made passing comments to the fact She keeps me locked.
    Once at a movie theater, something on the show made Her hot & She 'whispered' it was a pity I was locked or She'd suck me off right there. Saw several heads nearby halfway turn our way.

But the best was the night before our wedding. She had me caged that night, (CB-2k) and we were out with one of Her friends. Through course of the night & much female discussion of men & relationships, She tells Her friend that She has me caged. Long story short, we ended up back at our place & after a little showing & handling of the device, I treated both Lady's to an almost full-body lotion & massage. Well, Wife got a full treatment; Her friend got a deep rubbed lotion across her back & legs & feet.
    (Yes, I'm a sucker for the Female form, especially one being pleasured - be it sex or a massage. And my Wife know how hot it gets me, too!)
    Wedding went off perfect the next day, with me wearing cage under my tux. Told Her afterwords I was straining inside it & almost climaxed when She slid the ring on my finger!

Sadly that friend has since fallen out with us, and the rest of Her local friends are more like extended-family; something a little too close to be erotically involved with.

15. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    As far as I know, my wife has not told anyone about me being in chastity. I once confessed that I had a dream wherein she told 2 of her best friends (who also happen to be the best looking - a tall stunning blond and a short gorgeous brunette). Needless to say, my dreaming about her friends earned me a very long and painful sentence. I've never brought up the subject again but still often fantasize about it.

My wife has me locked in a CB6000 short.

16. kustomline1955

kustomline1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I got my CB3000 with ksd later on a few years back just to prove I was faithful to my G/F of 5 years. A couple of months after buying it we`d only played with the idea - usually at my instigation I might add. It was about this time we went on a camping holiday with both our respectful parents & Chell`s sister & her 2 grown up kids and my 2 girls. Now sitting around the summers day BBQ Chelle blurts out she`s got me in chastity so I dont cheat anymore, no messing about with gentle phrases eh. To say I was a little red faced would be an understatement, & my parents would know this as a sign of the truth being out. Not sure if her parents knew what it meant, but her sister sure did laugh. Never really been mentioned again although the thought does thrill me somewhat........
    Mark

17. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i am not sure if wife told anyone about me in my cb3000 or not
    i dont go around showing off just like that but if i am laying in the sun and someone comes over well that is by accident

my daughters dont think know im lock up and my wife friends she has not told

tho part of me would not mind if others know i was lock up they dont have to see the cb itself just knowing that im lock and why and who has the key would be enough

18. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    what did the grown up girls have to say about that
    did they know what that was lol
    i can just imagine how red you were with her telling your parens you are lockup and why i would of die

19. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Maybe that's the fantasy

To have several of the Ms's friends know :) And what would they say, think about it - interesting.

i believe chastity is a complete state of mind for all involved and doesn't really need to be revealed. The "significants" (the team) in the relationship are all that need to know really.

20. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    Mistress's sister and older daughter know all about it. sister-in-law is OK with it because she sees the advantages for Mistress. older daughter is really OK with it: at one point Mistress let Her hold the key for a few weeks and She was soo happy about it, even pointing out how She loved being in control of my abstinance!

21. kustomline1955

kustomline1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    None of the girls ( kids ) knew what it was, but Her sisters did, although I would think they`re thinking of the crusade type chastity ! not for me in my job I dont think although I`m sure some will say "why not ?"
    Yes I tried to change the subject rather quickly, as I remember I`d cooked all the food so I could`nt even hide behind the BBQ smoke.....I dont think she`s ever mentioned it again to anyone although you know what girls are like,its kind of a rush though when she did !
    Mark

22. madamsboy

Local Time:
    I have a feeling that tonight mine will be revealed to Madam's new female friend, whom she has a bit more than a platonic interest in. something that I am encouraging :wink:

23. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    wow, you are very lucky! O/our best sexual experience ever was a 3some with a girl.

i would love for Mistress to out me to all of Her girlfriends.

24. madamsboy

Local Time:
    I know I am. I tell Madam that all the time now.
    of course she doesn't know that back in grammar school a fortune teller said I was going to marry her. well she'll know soon enough when she surfs through here to see what I have posted.

25. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    Recently my wife best friend was over. We were sitting around after dinner drinking some wine, when out of the blue my wife ordered me to show her our little secret. I was a little slow because I thought she was joking. But then I was sternly told to get completly naked. My wife explained our relationship and then instructed me to get the paddle since I did not obey her first order. She gave me a sound spanking and made me standing with my nose in the corner while she continued talking with her friend.

cjr3000 and manintyres like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice