Self-Chastity w/ Resettable Combo Lock

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ej2K8, Sep 5, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ej2K8

ej2K8 Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    I just locked myself up for the first time without being in (complete) control of when I would be getting back out.

I put on my Curve w/ KSD-G2 (yes, the Curve is big for me, but I got it for a good price), and when I put my lock (Master Lock 4680) on, I put it into the combo-reset mode and scrambled the tumblers without looking, then locked it and scrambled the tumblers again. Now I'm fighting myself between trying out new combinations and the urge to scramble the tumblers again so I lose all track of my progress!

Depending on how this goes (I have a date tomorrow night, and my girlfriend doesn't know I've been self-chastizing), I might try the same thing with this. With four tumblers, that's 10,000 posible combinations!

Attached Files:

bondinchas likes this.
  2. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    nice - if you get the 4 tumbler lock, if you could try a new combination every second, it could take you as much as 2.8 hours of continuous work to get out, as long as my math is right (3600 seconds in an hour, 10,000 possible combinations/3600 = 2.77 hours). For long-term self chastity, perhaps a 5 tumbler lock (if they make it) - that's 100,000 combinations. Again at 1 a second, it could take you as much as 27.8 hours of continous work to get out. If you try combinations for an hour a day, that's almost a whole month...
    That's a nice idea about self scrambling too. I can imagine being locked in a 5 tumbler combo lock, and having my girlfriend reset the combo every week...lots of incentive to try combinations :)

3. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    hhhhhmmmmmmmmm spiraled ...if you have all that extra time to work out timescale for combination locks then you definately need a strict mistress to find you more productive use of your time ! lol:anim_39:

4. ej2K8

ej2K8 Junior Member

Local Time:
    That was actually kind of disappointing.

Less than 20 minutes of concentrated effort and I was free again. So I did it again... and again, same result. (Although, since I started from 0-0-0 and worked up one-at-a-time, the second one was longer; the combo was somewhere in the 900s)

Now, I'm considering using the money I was saving for a CB-6000S for an Exobelt Extreme instead; with two of those four-dial locks, that's 20000 potential combinations! What do you think? (Also, I have a potential keyholder, but it's over the internet, and I don't really know her... although, considering the kind of things she makes others do, that makes it a bit more exciting!)

So now, I'm putting myself back in every so often, and making myself reset the dials to 0-0-0 any time I get distracted or interrupted.

5. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Yeah, my girlfriend had bought one of those real estate key safe things to keep my chastity belt key in, but once we did the math and realized there were only 1000 combinations, we decided not to use it. I guess the manufacturers don't count on motivated people with LOTS of spare time on their hands...

6. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    i had a master lock with 4 numbers and 10,000 combinations.although i have a key holder she doesnt keep me locked for long periods [thank god] so we decided to have some fun.
    the first time i jumbled 3 numbers and was allowed ten minuites when she felt like letting me to crack the combination and it didnt take long starting from number 1 it was 268 so the next time i did all four. wearing a loris this was risky as it could take quite some time and it did.spirald you can do all the maths you want but it does take longer you fingers get really sore trying trust me!
    by this time the loris was getting uncomfotable so out came the angle grinder and now we need a new lock to keep my new tolly boy key safe from loss.

7. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Key lock. Drill a bigger hole in the key.

Then lock up the key with a master lock (the combination type).

I got a chain with loops at the end. I put the CD lock key on the chain. That chain is locked to the highest shelf in my wife's closet (or will be once she gets around to putting it there).

js

8. ej2K8

ej2K8 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I know the hole in the Curve pin is 1/8" (3mm), and I'm assuming the one for the 6K pin is about the same size. Does anybody know a quick way to size up the hole to 5/32" (4mm)?

9. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    suggestion: Use email/camera/combo method on 4 digits.

You might try using the whole picture method... (test this a dozen or so times first) set the combo to a number, random, without looking (use a 4 digit one) take pics of it while your blindfolded... then set an email to email yourself at a random time.

HINT: When you type in the time, make sure you are not looking at the keyboard but make it in a window of time (so place your hands on the left side of the number line if you want a short time in CB or on the right if you want a long time in CB) that you want.

I would schedule at least 3 or 4 emails from one or two different accounts to make sure you actually get them.

Then... change the password on the account (make sure you make a new account to do all this, so you don't lose valuable information) AND the security questions to gibberish, so you can't get back in and check the email. make sure you DON'T actually close the account. the lock it up.

ALTERNATIVELY (if you don't trust the camera method), you can get 6-7 combo locks (this won't work if you have really good number memory) make sure they are all the same size/color/shape and are identical. set all the locks to random numbers, record those numbers in an email (TRIPLE CHECK that they are all correct in the email and on the lock itself) then throw the locks in a drawer, mix them up, and pick one to lock your cb with. Then send a few scheduled emails using the instructions above. (I didn't come up with this method, i read it on a forum, but they wanted you to use the time lock program, but its expensive and too simple)

When you get the email with the combos, try them all to get out.

IF you need more clarification... let me know

This is all, of course if you don't have a keyholder.

Good luck

10. luv_2b_locked

luv_2b_locked New member

Local Time:
    I'm presently locked in a 3-tumbler (1000 combos) similiar to yours. I soon realized it wasn't much of a challenge and promptly went to buy a 4-tumbler...should keep me a month or so, when i get the nerve. I find with the 3-tumbler, you can also "forget" to check certain combinations to add a little bit of suspense.

11. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    The fact is, with a combination lock you know that at worst you can always get out within a matter of hours if you want to. There really is no substitute for having a srict key holder take charge of the only key to your lock. The knowledge that there is no fall-back escape route is a powerful factor in chastity lifestyle. Once you realise that the situation is hopeless and that your sex life is completely controlled by someone superior to you, your mind will turn off matters of a sexual nature once the initial period of frustration has subsided and you will become more productive / creative in other areas of your life.

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    True there is no substitute for having someone else hold the key. That's when the real head fuck kicks in. But when there is no-one special in your life to hold the key how do you get your head into (almost) the same place?

13. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    I know of a lady in the UK who does keyholding services for a small fee. She sends you the specially marked padlock - without the key - and you have to photo the lock in place. She then makes sure that you aren't cheating by randomly issuing text requests for photo proof that have to be responded to within an hour. Once the agreed time is up, she'll post the key back to you, adding a random number of days to the total for each failed photo response. If you need the key back more urgently then ... well, you have to pay more :rolleyes:

14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    MMM Thank you for that. I can see the the attraction and it is something I may consider in the future, but the attraction does seem to pale when considering the possiblity however distant of giving the key to a significant other with whom the pleasure is a mutually joint venture.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice