My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    LOL, and then after a long lock up, I am hoping to be allowed to BEAT IT!

2. forevermore

Local Time:
    Back on the Earth

Whew! What a last couple of weeks. I feel like I fell off the earth or something. Well, I guess I did actually 'fall' off the earth as that is what my job entails. But I am finally back on the ground with a more normal schedule coming up and I hope to get reconnected back here on the site. I do hate those times when I am busy and cannot really check in; I feel as if a part of me is missing.

Good Day All!

3. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    Good to see you back on the planet lp..was talking to MM earlier and told her i hoped you would see her first ..take most of her frustrations out on you but seems it will be me and rachel and you going right after us ..oh well was a nice thought iiiiiiieeeeeeeee lol wish we could all be there at he same time but life is always beating our asses ..talk to ya later :chores047:

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I tried to get you all here at the same time but you know little pet, he lets that job thing get in the damn way. Oh well, maybe this fall!! I was hoping to show you susie, and rachel what its like to get a real whippin, you know, a black and blue cant sit for a week whippin. I cant do that to a sissy girl, sissys are delicate ya know LOL

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. forevermore

Local Time:
    Oh I can't wait to feel the HEAT of your paddle!!!!

6. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Treading lightly.

Rachel

7. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Thank you Dear Mistress Michelle for pointing that out as we are abit ..but as rachel says (aint no meat ripper ever scared me )lmao im sorry rachel im scared to death of it ...im tough but not much meat to rip ..i /we cant wait to see and serve you Goddess Michelle...and wonderful pet :chores003: :whip:

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ok little pet, I know you have been a busy boy but theres NO excuse for letting this journel go dorment for 2 weeks!!! Get with the program little pet!

Mistress Michelle :whipbang:

9. forevermore

Local Time:
    OK Mistress, I'm so sorry. I am bent over awaiting your correction.

Yes, I have been very busy, and the little free time I have had lately, I have spent it chatting with MM and as a result I have been remiss in updating here on the site. It is a good thing that my login was 'saved' on my computer, or I might have had a hard time logging in.

I have been very busy working this month and additionally, summer just seems to be more work as the kids are home and always needing to go somewhere. Next summer, I will finally have one that can drive themselves, a double edge sword I know. School starts back for them in less than two weeks, so I hope things will progress back to normal. I also have a very, very close friend of mine whose mom just passed away. She had been declining in health rapidly over the last few weeks. I was fortunate to be able to go visit him and his mom a few days before she passed away. It was the last day that she actually responded to those around her. She passed away four days later. Our family then went to the funeral and it was a very special and touching time. In addition to being there, I was also honored and privileged to play the flute at the funeral service. She was a wonderful lady and she will be missed.

On a more positive note, Mistress and I are in the process planning another visit. That is always a fun time, but not nearly as fun and painful as the real thing! Soon Mistress, soon!

10. forevermore

Local Time:
    Just passing through....LOL. I am sure this thread will soon be a buzz with details of another trip to see MM, that is assuming she lets me leave!

Sorry, I have not written, but I have been extremely busy. I have been chatting with Mistress Michelle and pet on a regular basis, but other than that there is nothing to report.

Talk with everyone in the near future......

11. forevermore

Local Time:
    Almost There

Oh the nervous anticipation! I am about to leave and the destination is known, but events to come are a mystery. The last night in my own, roomy, and comfortable bed should have been the ultimate, but instead it was a very long (or short on sleep) and restless night. What is to happen? How will I react? And what is the outcome? We ALL will know soon enough.

Leaving now! Hope the storms this morning don't slow me down.

12. forevermore

Local Time:
    August Visit - Intro

My visit is over, which is sad, but the memories, both mental and physical, are extremely vivid. It was another memorable meeting for many reasons. Those of you familiar with my journal know that I like to write, a lot, about my visits. And I expect this visit to be no different. Over the next week or two, I will publish all the graphic details and my mental reactions that I had while I was there.

Normally before I visit Mistress, there is a lot of time spent talking about things that each of us might like to experience. Since our time is always limited, it really helps Mistress focus on thing she knows I want to experience and are of interest to her. However this trip was a little different. We did not chat a lot about this trip. We did have a few conversations where we started building up each others anticipation, but we did not talk in great detail about exactly what might happen. In general, Mistress knows my limits, and she knows my likes and dislikes. She knows the little things that I have said that might make something we had previously done better. So as a result, we did not talk much about the trip.

One other thing that was going to make this trip different was the fact that her dad (daddy) was going to be staying with her during the time I was to be there. My trip dates and travel plans were all made and finalized before his visit was known. Through conversation, I have heard a lot about daddy who is over 90 years old. We had talked about how to handle this development and had come up with a few options. The first option was for her to sneak me into the house and simply keep me caged and/or confined the whole time. It is one of my fantasies. Or, I told her I was happy to come and visit as a normal person and just enjoy being part of her family for a weekend. And the last option was something in between. I tried several times on the days leading up to my visit to find out how she was going to handle this, but to no avail. All I got was I dont know, or You will find out.

On Thursday night, the eve before my departure, I was simply told to call her once I had gotten my rental car. Her tone was somewhat ominous. I also knew she had a few new toys which included a couple Rachel had left (thanks RachelNOT) and that there was one or two that she said I would HATE, as she laughed. That always would send chills down my spine. Mistress knows how to use my mind against me and this trip was no different! Let the games begin.....

13. Rachel

Local Time:
    You are quite welcome lp. As Mistress would say, come on now i know you love it. Your sissy little clitty says so.

Rachel

14. forevermore

Local Time:
    LOL. Somehow, I remember it differently. I think it was something like, AHHHHHHHHH that hurts Mistress as the little guy shriveled up when she put those clamps on.

One question, so you brought those to Mistress, why?

15. Rachel

Local Time:
    Reason #1. She told me too.

Reason #2. She said you would like them

Reason #3. They have been at our house for about 15 years and never got used.

i kinda liked 'em better in the box myself after i wore them with an 8 oz. weight hanging on them.

Your friend(?)
    Rachel

16. forevermore

Local Time:
    August Visit - Arrival

It is 4:10 am Friday morning and I am getting up after a terrible night of sleep. I am sure that was due to my nerves with my upcoming visit. As I wake, I notice that it is raining and there are flashes of lighting in the sky. I sure hope that does not mess up my flights for the day. Every time I go to her palace, it seems like the weather is bad; last time it was a southern snowstorm that almost wrecked my trip.

I have been looking forward to this trip for quite a while, but now I feel the weight, the pressure of the trip. Will I please Mistress? Will I be able to handle what she has planned? Mistress has this insane ability to create mystery and intrigue leading up to a trip. She will even start to make you question if you are doing the right thing. But at the same time, she is just drawing you into her trap. I have taken the bait and I am Leaving on a Jet Plane.

The first leg of my flight somehow goes on time despite the weather, but the second is delayed due to the weather. Each minute late is a minute taken from Mistress; she will not be happy about this. The plane finally leaves just over an hour late and I arrive in VA just before noon. As the plane taxis in, I turn on my phone and see that there is a text message from Mistress. Call me as soon as you get your car. I will give you your instructions. I quickly get my bags and then my car. As I leave the airport, I take a deep breath, and call Mistress. "Are you ready, little pet? Do you think you can handle what I have planned?" We talk for a few moments and I tell her I am very nervous. I am not sure why, because I so trust Mistress, but I also know I continue to ask her to push me deeper and deeper into submission to her. I know she can handle the challenge, but can I? She ends the conversation by telling me to go to her house and park next to her suburban. In there I will find my instructions. And then she hangs up.

I stop and get a quick bite to eat, since Mistress hinted it might be a while before I eat again. Next I make one stop that Mistress has asked me to make and then drive up to the house. The drive seems long, I guess because I am getting more nervous as I go. There is a HUGE pit in my stomach. I finally arrive and pull in as instructed. As promised, I find an envelop waiting for me in the passenger seat of the Suburban. The note reads;

Little Pet,

You will go around behind the house and up through the yard to the Motor Home. Quietly enter and stay put. I have left a couple items there for you to insert and attach. I will be out to give you further instructions.

Take only your phone with you.

Mistress

I walked around the house as the note instructed. I assume this was so I would not be seen by anyone in the house, mainly her dad but I know she does not want the dogs to see me as they will surely start barking. I made it into the motor home without being detected. I find several items on the table. There was a locking metal collar, a pair of locking wrist cuffs, a new large (to me) butt plug, and a pair of Japanese Clover style nipple clamps which were so graciously left by Rachelgee thanks. Mistress also left me a bottle of water and my plastic jug which I know is to be used should I have to pee. On the opposite counter, I see her favorite paddle and another small leather whipping tool.

I pause and look over the items for a few moments and then I studied the note carefully. Did she want me to go ahead and install these items, or did she just mean they were there and she would later give me a command to use them. I reread the note several times. It was written in such a way that it could be interrupted either way, but I finally decide that she want me to put them on. I undress and then neatly fold my clothes and put them on the bed. Next I put on the collar and the wrist cuffs. Every time I go to the table to get something else, I stare at those nipple clamps, get sick to my stomach, and then find something else to pick up. I open the new butt plug and examine it. It sure does seem large for my tight little ass hole. It takes me a few tries to get it inserted, but finally it pops in and does not feel so bad.

Now I am left with the nipple clamps. As most of you know, I am not a big fan of nipple torture. But I take the clamps and first inspect them. They are made of metal and are connected together with a chain. I take the first one, open it and attach it to my right nipple. AHHHHHHHHHHHH, I say as I release the tension. It feels like someone is cutting the nipple off with a pair of scissors. I quickly release the clamp and then try the other side. This one hurts, but is not as bad, except the clamp just slowly closes and slips all the way off the nipple. I repeat this process no less than 10 times, each time with the same result. I am holding the clamps so they are horizontal with the ground and when I open them, I put them on so that they attach to the sides of the nipple. For some reason, I cant get the left one to stay on, and the right one hurts so much I cannot bring myself to leave it on. So I just leave them off and wait. I hope I am not in too much trouble.

I am out in the motor home, left to my own thoughts, my own mind for maybe an hour or so. I am not sure how long, as I did not think to look. But finally Mistress comes out to the motor home, my heart races as she approaches. She enters and smiles at me. As she looks me over, I immediately stammer on about the clover clamps. I know I did not sound very convincing, but it was true. I am not sure if Mistress believed my story or not, but my guess is, judging from her facial expression is that she did not care. She was just glad I was there. She inspected me briefly and then simply put the clover clips on me. She had NO ISSUES putting them on. I gasped out loud as she released the pressure of the springs on the clips and they closed down on my nipples. The trick to the clamps was the she rotated them 90 degrees from what I was doing and they went right on.

She then sent me to the back of the motor home where the bed is located and I was instructed to get up on the bed; time for my first whipping. She wasted no time in getting started. She had her favorite paddle, stubby. She drew back, and just like that, the first SMACK was landed. I took the first few OK, but after above five, I was already on fire and in pain. It had been a while, so maybe I was a little weak. I love my whippings because I know how much Mistress likes to give them. But having said that, they do hurt like hell and I do try to squirm away at some point. After many more, Mistress stopped as I buried my head in one of the pillows. Trying to recover, I feel a new sensation on my ass. It is from a multi-tailed leather whip. It is a short hand version that Rachel left.again thank you so much Rachel. Most of the time this was bearable, but it depended on where and how the ends landed on my back side. Then she started swinging it so that she was striking my balls as they hung down from my all fours stance. Each time she hit them, it took my breath away. She then had me turn over on my back and spread my legs. You guessed it; she started just going after my balls more directly. I squirmed around with each stroke or the whip. She laughed as she did this. She loves to see me squirm. Again, I am not sure how long she tormented me, but I am guessing it was about 15 minutes or so. I was in pain, but I also know it was not really that bad. She was just warming me up. When then sat down and chatted for a bit. And then she chained my wrists behind me and chained my collar with a leash such that I had to slump over slightly. And then she went back into the house. I was left in somewhat of an uncomfortable position with my arms behind me and my collar chained to my wrists with a chain that ran from my collar down my front, between my legs and back up to the wrist cuffs. The length was just enough so I could not sit up straight. She also left me with mental thought that I might be out there a while. She is a master of controlling the mind. Now I wait for what is next.

17. forevermore

Local Time:
    August Visit - Company

I spent the next few minutes struggling, trying to find the best way to position myself as time passed. Sitting was very awkward. I could sit but I was hunched over somewhat due to the length of the chain attached to the collar. And I found it uncomfortable to be sitting, if you could call it that, with my hands behind my back. Next I tried standing. This actually worked OK. When I was standing, I found that I could almost stretch my upper body all the way erect. However, I would get tired after standing for a while, so I glared back at the couch which was right there calling my name. I sat back down and again found it awkward and uncomfortable. Then I decided to lie over sideways from my sitting position. I stacked up a few pillows on one end and found this to be a fairly good position. I ended up staying this way for quite some time.

My mind was full a passing thoughts. I was wondering if, due to her dad being there, if this was going to be my home. It was not bad and maybe I would get to use the bed as there was not room for my cage. We had talked in the past about me being there at her home, but being confined and ignored. Like many of the things that run through my mind, it was an arousing thought, but I never really thought she would do it. I know she likes when I come visit and she likes to maximize her time with me. But now, it appears she is doing it; leaving me alone.

I laid there for a while, but eventually got up because with my hands tied behind my back I found that I was putting pressure on parts of my body that normal do not take that kind of weight. So for the next 30 or 40 minutes, I went from standing, to sitting, to lying, and even tried being on my knees on the floor. I then hear the front door open and Mistress is approaching again. She enters the motor home and smiles, in the evil I am going to have fun with you smile. How you doin little pet? she askes. And before I get much of a chance to answer, she puts the nipple clamps back on me. I gasp as they attach and I bite my lower lip. The first few minutes are the worst. Seeing me unclenching a little as the pain subsides, she tugs on the chain a little which simply starts the cycle all over. She sits down and has a cigarette and we talk some. Much of the conversation centered around how I was going to get inside the house undetected by daddy. From what I gathered, I was going to be in the motor home, more or less my myself and with several toys until 9 pm or so when he went to bed. Then I would be brought in and stored in the cage in Mistresss room. Once our talked ended, Mistress got up and decided that she needed to tug on the chain to the nipple clamps. This, of course, almost brought me to tears. Seeing this sign of weakness, she decided to move in for some more torment. She then removed the clamps which always seems like someone is taking a red hot piece of steel and pressing it against the nipple. There is a rush of pain that feels like the force of a train hitting you. As if this was not enough, she then starts to squeeze them. At this point they are very tender to the touch, and painful to the squeeze. I try to find an escape path, but I am not going anywhere. She backs away, and picks up the small hand whip that she has. She starts swinging that around in a circle and aims it at the nipples. OUCH She does this for just a minute or so, and then takes aim at the balls. A few shots there and then she is done. My mind is dizzy from the pain. It is a mixture of all the different types of sensations; none of them pleasant I might add. But as I focus on Mistress, I can see she is amused and that somehow makes up for it. She starts to leave and tells me she is going to come back later and bring pet outside. She turns, leaves the motor home, and I watch as she disappears into the house. It is at this point when my mind goes into thinking mode. All of my thoughts are focused on Mistress Michelle; I want her to come back. It is still a little weird to me that I can focus so much on her right after she spent time tormenting me. Maybe it is due to the fact that in those times, you know that they are totally focused on you. It fulfills the basic human need of being wanted.

I wait in the motor home like before, shifting from spot to spot trying to find a comfortable position to wait. I am guessing that about 30 minutes go by, when I again hear the door of the house open. Mistress is now helping pet to the motor home. They come inside and sit down and the three of us visit. I do always look forward to the times when the three of us can just sit and visit with each other. Both Mistress and her pet are the nicest people you would ever want to meet and you always get a sense of their devotion to each other. I like seeing that. So we just sat in the motor home for quite a while and talked. It was just like we were sitting in the living room as three normal people, friends talking about normal things. LOL, the only thing different this time, is that their guest (me) is naked and has his hands locked behind his back. But no one really cares and we all carry on like I am like this all the time. Mistress disappears into the house and pet and I continue to catch up with each other. Mistress returns and shortly thereafter, she helps pet up and they go back into the house. Right as she leaves, she asks me if I would like a slice or two of bread to go with my bottle of water. Caught a little off guard, I stare at her for a second, and then decline the offer. She then gives me another chance (which I now know was a CLUE.dumbass) and I decline that as well. I later learned that was my dinner, which I will now NOT have.

Again, I am left alone in the motor home, just wondering what she has planned. She seemed like she had some devious things lined up. But at this point, all I have is a lot of time alone to contemplate what might happen. Of course I know she likes to do that to me as well; make me think of what my fate might be. My mind does tend to work overtime. Like all the other times, I am not sure how long I am left alone, but I again hear Mistress coming outside. I am thinking I have been here another hour or so. She enters the motor home in a frantic manner. Change of plan, little pet. Tim is on the way over here! Mistress then sits down and explains the new plan and details that I need to know. She tells me to get dressed and then wait a few minutes and then go to the front door and knock. I will enter as if I have just arrived. I do as told and go to the front door. Mistress, oh I mean Michelle, greets me and then takes me inside to see pet and to meet her dad. The four of us sit in the living room, like normal people, and visit and await her son Tims arrival.

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Reading over our time together makes Me horny little pet!!!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

19. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Sounds like an interesting visit!

Personally I have no objections to nipple play! I plan to buy a pair of clamps if I can at the fetish fair next Sunday!

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    And I expect it will get more intense as the details unfold.....

21. forevermore

Local Time:
    LOL, I dont object, because that would be unwise, but on the other hand it is not my favorite form of play; it is more like torture.

22. forevermore

Local Time:
    August Visit - Introduction to Ms Linda

Mistresss son Tim arrived and I went out side to meet him and help him unload some camping supplies that he was returning. We all went inside and visited for several hours. It was really nice to meet more of Mistresss family; all have been very nice and a pleasure to be around. I could not help but wonder to myself as we sat, do they have any idea why I am here?

As the afternoon turned to evening, Mistress was becoming increasingly fidgety; she wanted to get started! But we were all just watching TV, talking, and waiting until daddy went to bed. Around 8pm the TV was turned to a televangelist that daddy wanted to watch. Mistress had disappeared but then called for me shortly thereafter. I went to the back of the house to the computer room and Mistress was in her familiar place, online in front of the computer, obviously making many very happy. I sat in the chair behind her and watched as she chatted. She was chatting with Ms Linda. Of course she tells Ms Linda I am there and then there is some Mistress to Mistress talk. Mistress then goes out into the TV room and helps pet back to the computer room. On turns the webcam, as Mistress wants to show off her properties to Ms Linda. I am then paraded around in front of the camera like a piece of cattle. I think I saw the term, nice spankable butt from Ms Linda. A little more chat occurs and then Mistress offers me up to Ms Linda! This cant be good I think to myself. After another brief exchange, they agree that I am going to get a whipping using the paddle that tiff (Ms Lindas sub and partner) made and gave to Mistress Michelle. Mistress tells me to go get the paddle. I return with the paddle and then I assume the position. I bend over and put my hands on the chair, the camera is adjusted and Mistress positions herself. She brings the paddle back and swings it forward and it strikes my bare ass. She repeats this five or six times. Then she turns me close to the camera so Ms Linda can see my ass. I am then returned to my receptive position and Mistress resumes the whipping. However, for some reason, she has a renewed vigor. She struck me three or four more times and now things were starting to hurt. Then out of the blue, the paddle crashes down on my ass with a force she has never done before. The blow sends me to my knees. Oh my gosh, the pain is searing. She grabs me by my shoulder and pulls me back up. Scared, I turn slightly away, but she pulls me back. She then continues the assault with another couple of blows on that same spot. Again, I go to my knees. Mistress goes back to the computer as I am on the floor recovering. They exchange messages and now there is a desire to have sound, so Mistress calls Ms Linda on the phone, so she can listen in. You all know what this means.more whipping. Mistress stands me back up, positions me and then she picks a new spot and again delivers a mammoth blow when makes my knees buckle, but I remain standing. Mistress continues the spanking trying to strike that same, now tender spot. I scream out and struggle with each blow. I do not recall, but I am sure I was pleading for her to stop. Finally it ends and I am left to lick my wounds; my ass is throbbing the whole time. As things wound down, pet was in front of the computer chatting with Ms Linda and I sat in the easy chair behind and Mistress sat beside me on the arm of the chair. She is so close, I so want to touch her, but am I allowed? I wrestle with that thought for a few minutes and then get up the urge to reach out with my hand and lightly rub her back. My hand is not slapped away, so I continue lightly rubbing her back. I think she enjoyed it and it IS a treat for me.

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    LP you are a brave, brave soul. My knees were shaking while i was reading it. My sissy candy ass could not stand the things that you endure.

Rachel

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    Soon enough it will, soon enough.....

25. forevermore

Local Time:
    August Visit - Playtime

The clock is approaching 9pm and daddys show will be over soon. I mentioned that there was no way we all could go into the bedroom to play with the televangelist playing in the next room. You see, the volume was set on about 49, so Mistresss dad could hear it. This meant those with normal hearing could hear it in the next room very clearly. His show ends and he quickly is off to bed. TIME TO PLAY!!!!

Mistress takes me into the bedroom and has me undress. Under normal circumstances, I would already be naked, but on this trip we are all maintaining dual lives. Anytime I undress, Mistress just loves to survey her property. After a quick inventory, she locks on the metal neck collar and bends me over the bed and takes her paddle and warms up my ass. Man that paddle hurts; I guess that is why she likes it so much. She turns me around and locates the key to my cage and then removes it. Wow, my lucky day!! She then has me sit on the bed and gives me a spiked cock gland ring to put on. This is a stainless steel ring that you slip over the end of the penis and position just under the head of the cock. The only way to get this on is for the cock to be 110% flaccid. Well, if Mistress tries to put it on, well that will work in the opposite way. It takes me a few minutes to get it all the way on, but finally I have it set just right. Mistress then takes the spike wrench and starts to screw the spikes downward. There are six of them and after a few minutes, they are all poking into the soft, gentle skin of my cock. They dont hurt, but they dont feel good either. Mistress now puts on the wrist and ankle cuffs and has me lie on my back on the bed. I am then attached spread eagle to the four corners; I am not going anywhere. Mistress has a look of satisfaction on her face and I can understand why. She has her property locked into place, unable to escape, and all of her toys are nearby. I do not exactly recall the order of things, but I think she started out by attaching the clover nipple clamps. She graciously left the blindfold off my eyes so I could what was coming. My heart sinks slightly when I see the clamps coming. I knew I would have them, but the mere sight of them makes my stomach cramp. After they are attached, my mind is focused on the pain from the clamps. Next it is time for the butt plug to go back in. Mistress lubes it up and presses it into my very, very tight ass. I get 7/8 of it inside of me, but the last little bit hurts. After a short time, Mistress gets the largest part inserted and the plug pops into place. While it did hurt going in, it went in much faster the second time compared to earlier. Now that I am all prepared, Mistress can start the torture session.

Mistress takes the new small leather hand whip. It is the kind with 10 15 individual leather tails on it and she starts hitting my balls with it. Some of the hits are hard and some are very easy ones. Some of the easy ones send me into a tizzy. I know many women might not understand this, but a soft, semi firm hit on a testicle can be as or more painful than a much harder hit. I struggle with this torture and my natural body reaction is to move away, but in my restraints, I am not going very far. Like always, at times there is laughter as Mistress is amused with my struggles. After a short while of this game, it is time for a new one; the Rhimba unit. She takes the pads out and attaches them to my balls and my dick. Everything in place, she sits between my outstretched legs and starts manipulating the controls. She can vary the shocking program and the intensity. The sensations cover the spectrum of pleasurable, to arousing, to annoying, to down right painful. She likes all of them and loves to switch between good and bad. I think it becomes sort of a mind game thing for Mistress. Naturally though, she gravitates to the more painful ones and likes to see how hard I will scream and react. I recall a few times, her telling me to be quiet. With the little movement I have, I am able to work a pillow to one side of my head and I turn into it when things get really bad. She takes a break from Rhimba and leans up to tug on and move the nipple clamps. By this time, they do not hurt, UNTIL she touches them, which is, in fact, why she touches them. She decides to move the pads slightly, change batteries (equals MORE shock), and then resume her play. This continues on for sometime. Satisfied, she finally stops this game.

Now I hear her say something about getting out a new toy! My mind goes into overdrive wondering what in the heck she might have. She leans over to the night stand and pulls out the new device. I cant wait to try this out. I look down and see a new stainless steel toy. It is the spiked wheel thingy. It has a small wheel with short spikes or straight pins sticking out all the way around. This wheel is hooked to a handle. It looks like a small pizza cutter which has a wheel for perforating something instead of cutting it. She then takes this toy and runs it up my cock and then back down. The sensation is very weird. She continues to run this all around my groin area. Sometimes it hurts like hell and other times it just feels like some pressure against the skin. She drives it up my belly, across the chest and over to and around the nipples. OUCH, that hurt. Luckily, the clamps were on so she could NOT score a direct hit on the nipple. However, she continued this for some time and one time she hit a nerve and I thought I had been shot. I jerked around, so much so that somehow I hit the nipple clamp on something, which almost killed me. Mistress laughed at my predicament and commented that she loved the new toy. She continued this torment for a while. Deciding I need a break she so nicely stopped. However, she only stopped with that toy. She picked up the little whip again, and went after the balls. I think she wanted to make sure that they still worked, LOL. They did; I jumped like a baby. At this point Mistress unlocked me from the corners of the bed, but requested that I stay in that position. She just wanted to give my wrists and ankles a break so they would NOT break. Rest and recovery time over, she picks up the spiked wheel again and starts driving it all over my body. I squirm around like a fish out of water. I try to hold position, but that is very difficult. I end up pulling a pillow over my face and clutch it very hard. She approaches the nipples and I try to run away. Wanting to have some real fun, she decides to remove the clips. Knowing what is coming, I shove the pillow half way down my throat so I do not wake the neighbors. First she removes the left and then the right; I writher in pain. Mistress then takes the spiked wheel and before I realize what she is about to do, she runs it across my now very tender nipples. It felt like someone just shoved a bunch of hot pins into my chest. Loving my reaction, she continues with the wheel for a few minutes. Finally, mercifully she decides to stop.

Mistress puts away her toys and lets me lie quietly. I get a few minutes to gather myself. She then reaches down and decides to play with my cock a little. The goal is less to tease, but more to arouse it so that the spikes in the ring, take full effect. This does NOT take very long and then the cycle of pain and pleasure starts. I feel her touch and then I feel the spikes. Wanting to get my mind off the spikes, I focus back on her hands, touching me, rubbing me, which makes me harder which then in turn makes me feel the spikes. All nice, hard, and aroused, Mistress has me get on all fours and move towards the edge of the bed. She then takes the meat ripper and goes after my ass; several with the ripper and then a last few with her favorite paddle. Is the insanity going to stop?

Time for bed little pet, I hear Mistress say. The cage has a nice sheepskin pad on the bottom and there is one pillow at the far end. I crawl in the cage and she has me lie on my back. She removes the ankle cuffs and locks on the steel shackles that I have. She then takes a strap and hooks it to the chain in the shackles on one end and the top of the cage with the other. This prevents me from putting my feet on the floor of the cage. Next she throws a second pillow in on my chest, kind of as a blanket and then she closes the door of the cage and locks it. She moves towards my head and lowers a strap down and commands me to hook it to a D-ring on my collar. She then takes the other end of the strap and hooks it to the top of the cage. I am able to lay my head back on the pillow, but that is it. Lastly she moves around to the side and locks one of my wrists to the left side of the cage and then locks the other to the opposite side. She then stands over me and stares down at me. I hope you enjoy your night little pet. I thank her for locking me in the cage and for my evening. I am so aroused to be under the power of this woman. It is going to be a long night..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice