Serious problem with Birdlocked (mini)

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by HerJustine, Sep 4, 2009.

1. HerJustine

HerJustine chastity n00b

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Hi all.

We just got our Birdlocked in the mail yesterday and after waiting for Lis to get off work til 10pm, we were dying to check it out when she got home. I was under the assumption we'd have hot sex and she'd put it on me. Well, not so much as planned...

First, if you're really hot, ice does NOT work. At least not for us, knowing why I'm being iced. At any rate, eventually I did go down. I had read a few places that bath soap would help in putting it on, so we soaped me up and put it on with relative ease. Nowhere near the trouble I had read about. A good sign, right?

Nope. It was an early warning.

As soon as things got hot and heavy again, my erection pushed it right to the tip and one bump later, it was off. Lis lost the mood immediately, saying I wouldn't be getting any until it was fixed (yes, I'm aware of the irony), so I washed it off and tried with NO lube. Not quite as easy to put on, but still not a big problem. Though it did hold on somewhat better, ultimately we had the same result again. This time she was more than a little disappointed (which should scare me, I think) and even a bit angry at our results.

Needless to say, we need help. Any advice would be a great help.

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    As a wearer of the birdlocked and having had a similar situation. The first thing i would recomend is not using any lube around the base ring, which i see you have already done. Next thing you may want to try is adding another hole to the strap if you already have it as short as it will go. Try to keep it the same distance from the second hole as the second one is from the first.

Rachel

3. HerJustine

HerJustine chastity n00b

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks Rachel. Will give that a try.

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i have no experience with the birdlocked but i believe it is a trapped ball device. (i use the CB3000) if the device came off it's because the space was too large and your balls slipped out. the space must be too small for your balls to escape.

i must put on the device alone and it's helpful if Mistress isn't even home. just the sound of Her voice while i'm putting on my device starts an erection. once it's on Mistress snaps the lock shut.

baby oil is the best lube. if you must use soap make sure you flush with lots of water after it's on or you will get a bad reaction...like leaving soap under your ring.

5. HerJustine

HerJustine chastity n00b

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2 more holes on the strip and it seems secure. 12 hours so far without a problem.

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    Justine you will find over time the strap will stretch so you may want to order some extra straps. Also if you haven't already order some extra pins to keep on hand as i broke on while sleeping one night just by rolling over on it. i found it does help to keep it off to the side to help prevent this. You may also want to take a file and round off all the edges of the lock as they are quite sharp when they press on you inner thigh.

Rachel

7. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Yes, the stretching of the strap is a significant problem. I found that with the fairly high tension in the strap needed to pull the ring down to the right size the strap stretched in only a few hours. In the end I cut a fairly heavy leather strap to the right width and this not only stopped this problem it also gave the ring greater rigidity which I think improved the security. I was considering fashioning a metal split ring to use in place of the strap to improve it further.

8. HerJustine

HerJustine chastity n00b

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The leather strap idea sounds perfect! I think if we have more problems I'll just run over to the local leather guy and give him some measurements.

Anyone know where we can get a steel pin for it?

(mods - all further content will be posted as a journal thread once the tech stuff is resolved)

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    check out Lowes or Home Depot. in the hardware aisle they have those big drawers with all kinds of goodies.

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    Watch the metal pin thing with the birdlocked. If you don't get one with the same size base you can drive the pin right through the base ring. Been there done that. They work well for the cb series but you may have to get one with a bigger base then the one that came with the birdlocked and grind it down.

Rachel

11. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Rachel,

Where did you find a pin that fit the birdlocked? I checked the local lowes and came up empty handed... :(

12. jayPA

jayPA Member

Local Time:
    The "A" rings on the birdlocks come in different sizes...if you are having problems falling out, the one you have might be too big?

13. juliesheecums

juliesheecums Junior Member

Cuckoldress
    Cheshire
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    My little man got his bird locked " mini". But no matter how we try we just can't get it to fit!!! It's never been used if anybody wants to buy a brand new Birdlocked "mini" please get in thank you x Julie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice