HT and The Vice no good. What next?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Kodama, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    Dear all

I've had twotwo devi over the past few years and only now is the wife fully onboard and prepared to give it a proper 24/7 go.

The issues I'm having is with night pains and movement.

The Vice is nice, but at night when I grow, the skin by my curcumcised head gets pushed out of the breath holes at the sides, and as the shaft grows, it can't move forward. I've actually taken the skin off the sides of my member due to wearing over night and so moved into the holy trainer.

My issue with this is that, again at night, the movement of the cage by growing is so much that I can grip, with an entire hand the base of my cock. I don't think the it should move this much. Allowing my erections to grow so large really hurts my head and the pressure on the balls is pretty huge.

Also, whilst cleaning this morning I was able to simply slip myself out of it entirely.

I had help from the makers of the device themselves so as to make sure I bought the correct size.

Any advice on what to do next? Having two devices that fail like this is very disappointing and I so want to carry on.

A custom on perhaps?

Hope to hear your thoughts soon.

Thanks in advance.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    I went through a lot of plastic devices before I went metal.

Mark from MaleChastityNow.com makes high quality custom devices from stainless steel, that are not too heavy or bulky. They cost less and arrive quicker than other custom manufacturers. He’s great. Very professional and hard working.

He offers two semi-custom devices for $160 if you’re looking to match the price of the HT and the Vice.

The Contender is a great design, and his polish and welds are excellent. It’s so smooth and comfortable (when flaccid) ... There’s no reason to remove it. ;)

Panda2010 likes this.
  4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    Definitely go with steel, I had the same issue with my HT at night, it was miserable. As soon as I switched to steel it was a night and day difference. The cage I liked the best was the GoldKinger that I purchased from eBay for like $20-$30. It has an ergo ring just like the HT which I like. I think skin likes to slide over the steel easier than the plastic is the only thing I can think of that would make the steel more comfortable.

5. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    I went from a HT2 to a MM Jailbird. I still use the Holy Trainer when I have to go through a metal detector, but the MM is the go to because it is so much easier to keep clean, and it holds (attempted) erections so much better, and less pinchy at night.

6. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the guidance. I'll be sure to check his stuff out.

7. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    I second what @Peter Rabbit said.

I too have been thru a HTV2 standard and The Vice (standard). My problem with both were that the largest base ring was too small, which caused sore bits. But, also, I think the tube was too long, which allowed night time erections. The combination of both of those issues meant night time was painful (even with getting up an peeing a few times each night).

I then went to MaleChastityNow. Mark is very helpful and he is always quick to respond to email questions. We swapped quite a few emails before deciding on a Contender. And if you don't fit the sizes on his website he will customise even further - my base ring is between the sizes listed on his website. With a larger base ring than the HT or Vice, I don't have any soreness issues and with a smaller cage night times are much easier.

If you are in the 'normal' range for base ring sizes, as @Wonderwomanssub says, the cheap steel options on eBay or Amazon could be a good place to experiment with only small outlays (given that you have already spent some $)

Good luck

8. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    Brilliant, that sounds like the solution I was hoping to hear. Thanks so much.

jshackleton2016 likes this.
  9. Kodama

Kodama Active member

South West, UK
    Local Time:
    The base ring for my HT is definitely to lathl, allowing ridiculous amounts of movement. I'm currently using the M ring on the vice, which fits snugly. Tried sleeping in the small yesterday and the pain in my balls was unbearable, so switched back to the M.

I might try the cheap option forsfto get an idea, then head to your recommendation if that fails.

Thanks guys, that was just the support I was looking for.

Panda2010 likes this.
  10. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I’m currently wearing the HT3 standard and after a few week of night time pain it’s fine, I don’t wake up except to pee which I did before I was locked up. Before the HT3 I wore the CB-6000s and woke up a few times a night. I think my body has just gotten used to being locked and I’m not having these issues. Both cages were brand name and not Chinese knock offs.

Panda2010 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice