My husband and chastity, the real world, not fantasy...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by JuneChas, Jul 3, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    You are a very unique lady. Your servant is so Lucky to have someone as committed as you are to control him. Most Mistress 's never gain the self confidence to do what ever they want to their sub because they are so worried about hurting them. It's not punishment if it doesn't hurt. Your Journey is very exciting. Thank You for posting it and Please continue.

2. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Hi!

Thank you for posting. My husband and I have some hard limits and my last post pushes those boundaries a tad. We are both willing to try anything, we are a couple, there is nothing wrong with that. To give some more information on the post I last made, the forced voiding into a diaper with an enema / suppository was right on the cusp of a hard limit but we still tried it anyways. That is honestly something we have only done twice with regards to #2 but the #1 activities we do often. I find it a turn on to punish him when he does not void in the diaper when we chose to do that and it is our kinky little secret in public. There have been other times I punished him for voiding too, it really depends on my mood.

One thing that I did like is the method used to clean out (suppository, normal voiding) really helps to make it easier to use the shower nozzle to clean him out before I pull out the large 2.5" strap on. There has occasionally been a "mess" but now he is squeaky clean which makes us both more comfortable and it lets me be a little rougher, so I guess it was an unexpected benefit that we found.

-June

Whiskey05, spider203 and Hobgoblin169 like this.
  3. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    June, love the diaper play scenario in public! Very humiliating and hot! Is he locked up during those times as well? What kind of diapers are you using? May I suggest Abena Abri-Form X-Plus M4 diapers (non-premium, with the plastic backing) or confidry24/7's. Very thick.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Best way to do it. One contact on the back of each nut. Damp them if you can! Remote control and ideal in situations where you're with other people who don't need to know.

5. Hobgoblin169

Hobgoblin169 New member

Liverpool, UK
    Local Time:
    You have a very lucky husband, please keep up the excellent posts. I look forward to reading more in the near future. ;) x

6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Wow, certainly pushing the limits! What are the punishments for voiding when he is not meant to (or vice versa)?

There is a Mistress in London who pushes the subs face in the messy diaper (well they call them nappies in the UK) if they void into it, which given the suppository or enema given before they are diapered, is quite likely. That is well beyond my limits!!!

7. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    Wow.... thats a hard limit for me. I must say that I've really enjoyed your she nannigans so far. Keep them going. X

8. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Replying to the last two posts.

Now I know why it was an upper limit, there was no me changing him or anything, I asked him do it, he agreed and we did it just to test it out and will probably not do it again, but the unintended result was giving him a better cleaning before other activities so we did learn something.

Pushing a face in a messy diaper would be a STRICT HARD LIMIT, that is nothing that we would even venture to try once but I cannot judge others of course! We have upper hard limits and strict hard limits, a strict hard limit will never be asked of by either of us.

Punishments for voiding or not voiding can be any of the punishment methods I mentioned in other posts, caning, shocking while he goes down on me, etc., really the punishment is whatever I fancy at the time, I like to change things up to keep the element of surprise.

Oh trust me, the shenanigans will continue!

-June

Whiskey05 and slave_m like this.
  9. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Confused on that post David. Everything posted we have tried. Some stand the test of time, others fizzle out. I use this site as a blog for my own purpose and to get other perspectives. Do you not have a relationship like my husband and I have, open and creative?

-June

10. PrincessK

PrincessK [Not Seeking] Owner & KH of SaraLovesChastity

San Francisco
    Local Time:
    Sounds jealous to me. Please do keep your posts coming. You're inspiring for sure. :D

Suewiang, John and slave_m like this.
  11. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    This thread hasn't rung my BS-ometer. Consistent writing style, no change of person/tense, and well within the boundaries of what some real kinky couples do.

12. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    He does that on everyone's threads..just a troll trying to get a response..he's done it to mash in his.on display wh8ch is one of the best most followed posts here. Ignore the troll!

13. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    "We break into this thread to bring you this comment from a mod...

Er - dude? If you're convinced that the site is mostly fanfics then one can only assume that you're happy to be here to read them.

We dont need telling who is fanfic and who is not - that's not how CM operates. If you think something is fiction, just move along - no need to comment.
    Cos you'll often/usually be wrong. Life IS stranger than fiction, part of which is that all that stuff you might assume to be fiction could very well be real.
    Ultimately you have no idea. So say nothing and do not comment to say so on peoples threads. Please. Thanks. :)

Now - we return you to the scheduled program"

14. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    :) Consider it creative license, otherwise you are correct.

15. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Hi Everyone!

Wow, I love the responses, very supportive. I chose CM because it seemed to be one of the few legitimate sites out there with a strong sense of community. Our start was slow, we have grown as you can all see and our activities have strengthened our relationship. It takes a lot for someone to share intimate details of their relationship and activities, even when it is anonymous. Honestly, I do not have to defend anything, the only thing I will ever defend is the sanctity of my marriage and the trust my husband and I have for each other; that is paramount to everything else that I have written or anything that is to come. so as SubVerity said, "Now - we return you to the scheduled program" I agree that life is stranger than fiction. I have better things to do than battle internet heroes!

@ PrincessK: The posts will indeed keep coming

@ SubVerity: I agree, if you do not agree or do not want to positively contribute, move on.

-June

16. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    The very fact you have made it to page 3 of your journal speaks volumes. Most of the times I have read something and had my doubts about its veracity the author departs very quickly. I am glad you are not going to let the recent posts put you off, we are debating why there aren't more female members of the Mansion and it would have been sad if someone who is unlikely to stick around very long had also put you off.

L-u-c-y and Apfel like this.
  17. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Jasmic,

No one is putting me off! I am happy for all of the positive responses to recent events that were received.

-June

slave_m and Jasmic68 like this.
  18. femdomfan

femdomfan Member

Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    Love the humbler image - thats true female domination

19. femdomfan

femdomfan Member

Local Time:
    8:51 AM

Attached Files:

• S.png
      S.png
      File size:
      363.1 KB
      Views:
    Cumschot likes this.
  20. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Hi Everyone!

Sorry for being absent for a while, we were on an extended vacation and I have some things to share :)

We love the 2" SxySadist for around the top of his balls however when he was walking around a good part of the day, the sharp spikes did cut in to him a bit, nothing to severe. What I did was use some 1/4" nylon rope and tie it as sort of a ball stretcher under the spiked ring which still allows it to serve its purpose and it just plain looks neat while keeping the ring in place and stretching his balls at the same time without the ring bouncing up and down, we just make sure not to tie it too tight.

I also started giving him a weekly spanking / strapping / caning (whatever I feel like using). I call it his weekly reminder punishment, even if he had been good for the week and did not need to be punished. What this does is it keeps him in line, and if he needs a punishment then the spanking on his already sore bottom feels much worse than when he is "healed" (for lack of a better word). I deal a severe punishment to ensure that future ones over the next week really serve their purpose and become more of a meaningful punishment as I had discussed before. These weekly adjustment spankings do not count towards dice roll spankings that are build up, these are completely separate.

After a little more than a year, we stay away from silicone and plastic cages or anything that is form fitting, we only use cages that are metal and very open on the sides to allow for the most breathing as possible. They still serve their purpose while keeping things a bit more hygienic and are easier to shower in. The Birdlocked devices over time just do not do well.

We continue to being our play into public discretely with the diapers, shocking, spikes, and other under clothes things that make him aware while being hidden from view, one thing I do now though is wear the key around my ankle, or my neck when wearing something low cut, most that notice don't realize what it is for, but those that do give me and my husband a smile when they look at it, most likely is they know what it means. It has also sparked some interesting conversations with other female key holders that definitely know what the key means :) I am honestly surprised that so many know what it means. We really do enjoy these activities together and I also learned to ask him for his fantasies sometimes because my husband does have ideas to try but did not want to bring the up because he wanted me to own what we do, including him and asking only brought more excitement to our adventures.

See you all soon :) I am also open to learning the adventures of others and predicaments that your imaginations have conjured up!

-June

21. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Would love to read an update on this relationship.

22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Wonderful commentary

23. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    Hi Everyone!

It has been a while and I have some opinions and perspectives to share, life has been busy. The troll didn’t scare me off, haha.

What started off as chastity over time turned into a FLR relationship with my husband. I’ll be completely honest, I like having my husband’s dick available for me. We still use the chastity cage but it is now more for punishment and corrective action. I do not let him touch himself or orgasm without my permission, violation of this gets him locked up for a time frame that I decide on. I also make him clean up his mess now whether he brought himself to orgasm or finished in me, his task is to always clean up his mess, if he resists, he is punished.

We really enjoy public play. I still make him wear his SxySadist when we go out (not every time) but we have expanded to other things as well. I love making him wear my panties under his clothes, especially my more trashier / sexy ones. Sometimes I will make him wear pantyhose which induces reactions I think because he is not used to something soft on his skin, it makes him hard sometimes. I still love attaching electrodes to him when we go out and having him pass the leads to me under a table so I can attach them to the powerbox and torture him in public where he cannot squeal or moan, this is a HUGE turn-on. If I am feeling a bit more daring, we will go to a store and I will pick out some women’s clothes that I make him go into the dressing room and try on, then when no one is around, I make him open the door and I take a picture. It is about submission and humiliation, we both get off on this. I also sometimes like making him wear a plug under his clothes, just another thing we do that no one else knows what is going on but us, it is our little secret! Sometimes if he has his plug in and tries on clothes, I will make him show me the plug and take a picture of him in an outfit and one with him showing his plug.

I have started not letting him do things unless I tell him to, I do not really ask him anymore if he wants or would like something, I make the decision and he accepts it. For example, when we eat out, I will order his food for him. If he has been good, I order something I know he will enjoy and if he has not been so good I will order something that he will eat but may not be as good as something I would order as a reward. When we are with family, instead of me telling him what to order, I will just tell him that something looks good and that is his queue to order that item, it is situational such as when we are with family.

We have evolved with our punishments which was necessary because my husband is a pain-slut, he loves to be spanked and I noticed I would find him making mistakes just to get a spanking. When I caught on to this, I would start doing other things such as tying him up in restrictive positions like the chicken wing or frog leg, use a hogtie strap, bind cuffs together, or use something that ties his feet and wrists to a bar, then I leave him in this exposed position for as long as I see fit. I try to do more humiliating positions in case I want to tease or punish him as well, I love doing that and it is a turn on. One thing that I continue to do is tell him to get himself ready to be restrained, I’ll tell him what to get and to put on as much as he can so all I have to do is go attach the clips, I find intricate rope tying fun when we have time, but most often it takes too long when I need to give him a reactive punishment. If I want him frog tied, I will tell him to attach the straps since he can lock them. If I want to put him in a chicken wing posture, I tell him to put the wrist and elbow cuffs on, then all I have to do is go lock them and then leave him to think about what caused him to be in the predicament.

We have been pegging more and more, especially when I see him restrained in exposed positions and he cannot get away. Even though I get no physical pleasure from that or making him suck the dildo, watching him do this really gets me going. I have become more forceful when it comes to making him deepthroat a dildo, I have screwed his throat relentlessly on a few occasions telling him to put is nose against my stomach and hold it deep for a period of time that won’t make him pass out since it is hard to breathe. For deepthroat training, I also have a dildo that attach to a stand that has one of those counters that are used to count attendance such as the Bates 9841000 Tally I Hand Model Tally Counter which I got off of Amazon. He has to deepthroat and push the counter with his nose for however many times I see fit, if it becomes too easy, I buy a thicker dildo. I did have to superglue a one inch piece of dowel to the counter switch because there were times it just could not be pushed, but that will really depend on your male and if his anatomy lets him push it or not.,

For being a pain-slut, I have found a few implements that even the hardest pain-slut will be scared of when they see it:

http://www.cane-iac.com/items/red-line-extreme/6roddelrinextreme-detail.htm

That cane really puts him in his place and is really a punishment.

http://www.cane-iac.com/items/floggers~awesome/sjambokleatherwhip-detail.htm

The Sjambok is another great corrective device that has brought him to tears and really adjusted his attitude

http://www.bdsm-gear.com/stockflogger.html

That little gem has some great motion that delivers a strong impact

http://www.bdsm-gear.com/prisonstrap.html

http://www.bdsm-gear.com/gripperprisonstrap.html

Those are the two harshest straps I have found, one is reinforced with metal studs and the other has grip tape which really leaves a mark.

If anyone has suggestions on other severe implements for pain sluts, please let me know!

For punishment, we will use dice. I have him roll a six sided die to pick the implement and then a 50 sided die to decide how many swats he will receive, if he rolls a number that is less than ten then he adds 10 to that number. Let’s face it, 2 swats for a punishment is not something that will correct behavior. While executing punishment, I do not give him any warm-up swats, I start with full force and make him count, I make this a real punishment activity. After his punishment I will often make him go into the corner or restrain him and leave him in the closet, floor, or bed for a period of time. There are times I tell him to get dressed and come out, it really depends on what I feel like doing and what the situation is.

I want to close with talking about control again. We are at the point to where he makes VERY few decisions on his own. He smokes and I do not let him have one unless I give him permission and there are penalties if he asks to have one and severe penalties if he has one without my permission. I continue to notice an improvement in his behavior and he has truly submitted to me. I mentioned this in a previous post but at first, I was apprehensive to start this because of my confidence in doing it right but now, I would not have it any other way and I find myself being more creative with punishments, control, restraints, and honestly everything.

-Ms. June

24. LockedPom

Australia
    Local Time:
    Great post. Good to see you back!

25. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Your dedication to your domination is a credit to you. Good luck to you both

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice