Just Following My Feeling

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Skywalker41918, Apr 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    I have been here a while read a lot of info and have chatted with some grest people. I am not one to post things but my wife / KH / Mistress aka she who must be obeyed has kind of encourage to post my thoughts and feeling on whats going on inside my head.

I remember years ago someone telling me to be careful about what you wish for it might come true and bite you in the ass.

From where I guess we started out me telling everything about past how I wound up being with another guy, my wife watching me masturbating, then how she would use a dildo on me while she talked about watching with other guys and how it turned her on back then.

A few years ago how I dont know but I got backed with this guy I felt so guilty that I told her what I did and the strangest thing happened she was ok with it so much that she watched quite a few times, at one point telling me how turned on it made her.

Some where in the middle of things she suggested I should slow down on my masturbating kind of tje time we found fetlife chastity seemed cool we tried it out and went with it. FLR i guess followed right behind, which we both got into, but not being able to read minds my wifes not really knowing what she really thinking wanting. Then when you have your hands tied to the head board and she comes out and tells you she has been fantasizing about the guy she watched you with because of his 10" cock, then she starts talking about cockolding and how you feel about it.

Put my head, both of them in a vise please. Knowing that I'm under 5" erect and its hard for me to please but I give great oral and it has gotten better since I have been caged LOL.

Watching 2 people you know pleasuring each other beyond what I could do or have done, being so turned on beyond belief and getting so hard inside a cage that its not supposed to happen. Whats right whats wrong, do I want to stay a float or do I want to rock the boat trying to figure it all out is a pain in the ass.

Well im not great at posting things I hope I have not offended anyone

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    thanks for sharing. What's right and what's wrong? Just keep working it through in your head, and with your wife. Talk to her about it. Agree what you're both comfortable with, and excited by. And agree where your limits are.

have fun! Good luck

3. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    I think it should be your wife's decision. The fact your wee wee got hard inside your cage should tell you something as well. FLR's can lead down many different paths especially when a woman trully feels the power she pocesses over you. If your lack of manhood does not satisfy her then you should accept her desire to be with another man so she can fulfill her sexual needs.

I say this through experience. I could not stop wearing diapers and could not sexually satisfy my wife. Her desire to be fucked by a real man was something I had to accept just as she accepted me as the sissy bitch I became.

Yes there are feelings behind being cuckolded. Butterflies in your tummy. However, when I became a cuckold I found my devotion and attention increased so much more towards my wife. I worshipped her. It was if I knew if I did not want to lose her to a real man I needed to make up for not being a real man. That is what I did and she was the happiest she ever had been. She was sexually satisfied and spoiled.

Also as a true submissive who desires to be continously humiliated what is better than having your wife sit on your face after a real man has filled her pussy full of his cum? If you are sexually turned on by humilaition and dominance your wee wee will practically split your cage the first time you clean up your wife's used pussy.

4. Skywalker41918

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Thanks

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  5. Skywalker41918

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Your right it is a turn on just not for me but my wife to yes we talk a lot about both out wants desires turn-ons and turn-offs limits I should post somewhere how it all started and where we're at I'm really not that down about anything at this point in time maybe more towards the beginning of cuckolding but dont get me wrong some times I get down about not being able to touch my self or using my penis but that feeling does go away

6. Skywalker41918

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Yes there are feelings behind being cuckolded. Butterflies in your tummy. However, when I became a cuckold I found my devotion and attention increased so much more towards my wife. I worshipped her. It was if I knew if I did not want to lose her to a real man I needed to make up for not being a real man. That is what I did and she was the happiest she ever had been. She was sexually satisfied and spoiled.

Also as a true submissive who desires to be continously humiliated what is better than having your wife sit on your face after a real man has filled her pussy full of his cum? If you are sexually turned on by humilaition and dominance your wee wee will practically split your cage the first time you clean up your wife's used pussy.

Yes I had butterflies the first few times that I watched her with her stallion, I do worship my wife in many ways and she love it all the pleasure she has received via a man cock and by my mouth and yes thete is something about going down on my wifes cum covered and filled pussy that makes me crazy I cant stop licking clean

Rectrix, herhubby and tiruh811 like this.
  7. Skywalker41918

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Its been about 3 years since my penis went into a cage for the first time my masturbating problem has decreased a lot, but my sexual arousal is off the charts. Loving being edged by my wife when ever she wants 3 plus times a week some times giving her oral at a moment's notice.

As for cuckolding a bit over a year now when it does happen it like doing a cardio workout my heart races and pounds in my chest my penis trys to become superman and bend the stainless steel bars on my cage like thats going to happen LOL.

8. herhubby

herhubby Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    As for cuckolding a bit over a year now when it does happen it like doing a cardio workout my heart races and pounds in my chest my penis trys to become superman and bend the stainless steel bars on my cage like thats going to happen LOL.

Sweetie has been cuckolding me for years and like you two she hasn't played for awhile now.
    I couldn't have said it better how my little superman feels when she dose play.

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  9. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Are you still having sex with men? Do you enjoy it?

10. Skywalker41918

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Am I still have sex with another guy to tell the truth not in some time. Do I enjoy it well the very first time I was sacred to death and so turned on, I have to answer yes.

11. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I also was nervous my first time but also turned on. Although I am bisexual I much prefer sex with men. My wife forbids it, which I understand, but I miss a hard cock in my mouth and ass very much.

12. Skywalker41918

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    I know how you feel at this time my wife teases me with it. If you have read some of my other posts my wife is turned on by watching me and him who is now her stallion/bull, says watching me sucking his big cock get her turn on and then watching me reserving his big cock in my anal canal makes her wet.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Many women are turned on by watching their men suck cock. They find it very sexy

14. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I know what you mean. During my days as a bull the cucks would be masturbating as I fucked their wives in front of them. When they heard them having an orgasm the hubbies would spurt. They loved being cucked.

Skywalker41918, Rectrix and herhubby like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice