Please hold my key, I'll do ANYTHING for you! How to find a online keyholder

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by L-u-c-y, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    3:33 PM
  2. 11lives

11lives Sub, searching

Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Great infotmation. Thanks much

3. Retiredinaz

Retiredinaz Active Member

Retired, but keeping busy!
    Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    I thought that monetary considerations were expressly forbidden on Chastity Mansion. This rule has been instrumental in keeping CM a NON PRO-DOMME friendship/couple oriented community providing resources for those interested in this lifestyle. I totally agree with the comments, intent and spirit expressed by @L-u-c-y who originated this thread, but I see posts here by a few new members that apparently see the Mansion and many of it's members as "easy marks" for their financial scams! BEWARE, once this door gets unlocked it will be difficult to close.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  4. LadyMoon

Verified Female

Writer
    DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    I do not charge for keyholding, and I viewed this conversation as all tongue-in-cheek. If the moderators feel the posts are offensive, I'm sure they will remove them.

lockit likes this.
  5. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just in case you hadn't noticed, I am a part time Pro Domme and have been for a few years now. This site has no problem with Pro Dommes as members, provided they do not approach members trying to offer paid services. That is what makes the difference between someone who enjoys the site and someone who is using it for possible monetary gain.

I have been asked on many occasions on this site if I would hold keys and I am up front and advise that I only do that on a professional basis for people I haven't met. That is not a financial scam, that is a professional service I offer.

The site has for many years managed to maintain it's friendly and member orientated community. I see no reason that a few comments on a thread would change that now.

6. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    At first note, I found this reply a little pejorative. However, my optimist side feels this is intended to be a genuine concerned piece. I am confident that CM does its level best to ensure all are welcome and provide an area for those of similar tastes and desires. I feel quite good about having a pro domme as a best friend and another I am friendly with. I don't see pro dommes as a threat to CM, but that doesn't mean to say that some 'members' deal in a range of sub CM culture services under the covers. I understand if spotted, are invited to ply their trade elsewhere. As for chat regarding such things, well lets not censure buoyant debate.

Blue Jay and Chaste J. like this.
  7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I doubt whether any pro domme would earn very much from here, That's why most are only here, fleetingly.

8. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Another great discussion!
    The psychological aspects are very deep in re: sub/Domme.

The roster seems to polarize into two main types.
    Those who take this seriously and those who take it less so.

When I got into TND/OD during college, it was more for kicks.
    It didn't take long before I saw a greater value in respect for FLR & Servitude.
    Once that solidified, it became a lifestyle rather than a fad.

I commit myself 100% to my relationships. So does my wife. We have found that to make this successful, it involves lots of discussion so that both of us get what we want/need. We have worked out the kinks (mostly) for 25 years and recognize that we have something we both want to continue.

It takes a lot of effort - but its worth every ounce! We consciously acknowledge our partners commitment & don't take each other for granted.

I have no illusions how lucky I am. I have never had to search for someone to be my Domme or Keyholder - I cant imagine how difficult or awkward that might be - for both the seeker & the sought.

I say 'seeker' and 'sought' with careful deliberation - because a sub & the Domme might 'seek' the other - but [apparently] not all that are sought are seekers. [i had never really thought about that.]

It amazes me that one would try talking another into doing something for them by methods just short of coercion. Where is the element for something 'lasting' in that? To me, there cant be ... the self serving nature is revoting.

The discussions found here have opened my eyes ...
    - to some things I had never thought about before
    - gave me a clearer understanding of things important to me
    - to some 'real' people I have found here

Thanks to all who have made CM what it is.
    And to the many that share their truths.
    It is enriching my life.

9. cagedhelpless

cagedhelpless New member

Local Time:
    i can see how people get desperate, it is hard when there are so few genuine Dominant Females and so many scammers on the sites who are hell bent on separating the sub from his cash.
    i am glad i have found this place where things seem more above board!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice