Best Prince Albert Device and why?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dogchasecats, Oct 16, 2017.

?

Is a PA escape proof?

1. Yes

73.0%
  2. No

1.2%
  3. Sort Of

16.1%
  4. No Device Is Escape Proof

14.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    What have you found to be the best Prince Albert comparable chastity device?

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    thats hard to answer, it really depends on how much you wanna spend. Steelwerks extreme is big money, like thousands of dollars but make pieces of art. Very custom. Steelworxx's is custom and very good devices, I have 2 of theirs. I'll list a few more but if you find one that looks interesting just have your guy do some research :p.
    malechastitynow.com custom, fair prices, i have one of these also. $250+
    lori's devices....custom, expensive, like $600- $1000. Has been the most sought after devices.
    rigid chastity.com...custom, they seem popular right now because of the ease of installation...$300-$600
    mature metal does not have a PA built into theirs so not sure if I would look into that one.

locked17, SteveJ and thundar like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I haven’t tried them all, but my model is pretty much perfect. It had a prong that is part of the cage, it’s also a ball trap style which prevents erections as well, and I can’t feel anything so cumming through cheating it is out. I suppose if used a hitachi style wand for an hour I might get somewhere, but it would take a while a certainly not something I could just hurry and do.

It’s a RIGID CHASTITY model 05. Cost 360 US.

Cons, it works very very very well lol. No room for error when ordering cage length(order length of penis at it very most shortest flacid length), and since they are based out of Poland, speak little English, and a small company, takes a while to receive. 3-4 months.

I’m just a little over one inch flacid and a little over three hard, so a ringless device would either be so short it would allow a lot of exposure, or too long and put pressure on the piercing. So have to go with a base ring.

JackStrap and lexie like this.
  4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    Yes, with qualification. Escape proof means escape is not possible without detection by the key holder.

Any device can be escaped with enough effort, but should not be possible without detection.

5. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    We have the Loris 5A, D keeps it locked 24/7/365. It is escape proof without the key, no way to remove it without ripping your penis in half. Simple, thats escape proof. We have found it extremely effective and orgasms are just not possible, that depends on getting the sizing correct. It is cleanable so it doesn't have to be removed which it isn't. It was expensive about $600US by the time we had it altered for size and design so no sensitive parts could be reached. But its a lot cheaper than chasing through the hundreds of devices out there hoping it might fit.

lucas83 and b2please like this.
  6. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    Look there is no way I am pulling out of this thing unless 3 things happen... picking a lock (dont know how to do), having a significant life even (ripping my piercing and forever having a tear from meatus distal, or lastly taking a grinder to it which I suspect will cause burns unless ingenuity comes into play where the metal will not burn or I don't cut myself.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  7. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I noticed you have a Rigid chastity model as well. Notice how the integrated lock is flipped over so nothing is exposed? If it had the opening on top you might be able to grind it down or practice picking the lock, but with it covered on top, isn’t happening. Maybe drilling it out, but then again, that’s a drill next to your privates...scary

8. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    I really like your one Nico.
    You're not to damage it.

Alceste and guest 2942 like this.
  9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Promise :oops:

10. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    That looks perfect will keep it in mind if a PA is ever on the cards.

I don't mind getting one, she isn't.

The device I'm wearing isn't as secure as I'd like it to be.

Anonoman and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  11. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    To me the most comfortable was a Lori #2D so far, but als I like the ones from Steelwerksextreme somewhat more I scanned it at work and made a copy with a cnc milling machine myself.
    So every seam (f.e. between A-Ring and cage) fitting perfectly now.

As for escapeproof: PA devices prevent puööout and unintentional pullout for sure, but given enough time and commitment these is no such thing like a lock that couldn't be picked. Espeacially if we arw speaking about those rather easy / cheap locks used im cbs. Not to talk about any security screws which are even easier to remove if you got the right device.

12. Antelope113

Antelope113 Member

Local Time:
    I to have the Rigid Chastity modular 5. It is a very comfortable cage to wear. It has a pa hook and a ball ring. What I I like is the ball ring helps keep the weight of the cage off the pa periecing. The hook prevents any pulling out of the cage (unless you want to rip apart the penis) .

JackStrap and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  13. Ogre

Ogre Junior Member

Local Time:
    I also have the Rigid Chastity Model 5. Very secure, but I do have problems with the pa-hook system. The bar between the pa-hook and the (second) base ring is irritating me. So much so that I can only wear it for about a week, maybe 10 days. After that : severy abrasions :=(
    (I have the same issue with the Steelworxx pa-hook by the way)

Lark and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  14. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’ve had a few in my time. Some worked for me and some didn’t.

Had a chastity steel CS100 with a PA cable. I can’t wear a ring inside the cage for any length of time.

I had a Lori #5 about 10 years ago. It was awfully heavy and poorly designed.

Had a PA 5000 which was probabiy the most comfortable device I’ve had. The split though and having an exposed penis head isn’t ideal

Steelworxx.de looker3 was the first custom device that actually worked, although I had to adjust it to make it work.

Now have the halfshell from Rigid chastity. Had to send it back for adjustments but now the most comfortable of the lot.

I will have a steelwerks one day......

15. Mike_Indy

Mike_Indy Member

Local Time:
    I've tried multiple PA locking devices. Some with cock rings, some without. For me, the cock ring is needed to help support the weight of the device.

I have tried the Jailbird style with a PA lock. It was good and fairly secure (could use bolt cutters or the like to get out of the PA lock. Also, the PA lock created a pinch point. The Steelheart II with its PA fixing is pretty secure, but I find the fixing pinches near the ring and edge of the tube.

My Ms Lori #8c with extra bars on the hood and a PA is working VERY well. I like that the PA pin is not exposed and is thus unable to be removed without the 'key'. Is it escape proof, mostly yes.

upload_2018-4-2_11-38-30.png

16. Guest 3021

Guest 3021 Active member

Local Time:
    I Think is good device for mi futur

17. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    The different opinions on this thread show that "best" depends on your purpose and anatomy. For a year I was in a Lori tube and it worked pretty well. Now I'm in a Bijou and it may be working better. Lori is heavy and a little prone to pinching. Bijou is light and has smaller gaps so skin can not protrude and get pinched.

Also, I like that a plastic device can be cut of with out too much effort. I'm quite sure an emergency room could cut the device off me. Where as with the Lori tube I was pretty sure they would cut me to get the device off. But that is what works for me and my security requirements. Others will find it insecure while others will carry an emergency key in some tamper proof container.

18. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I really like the Contender and the GlansArmor from MaleChastityNow.

D09AD158-714B-4228-9643-9C5937146A5A.jpeg

I’ve tried the PA-5K, a wire and PA ring in my Holy Trainer, Lori tubes and ball traps, the Steelheart with U shaped fixing, and Evotion 3D Printed.

Mark’s work is my favorite. I’ve worn this consistently throughout the last year. I’m not locked all the time, just most of the time. ;)

I could wear this indefinitely and keep clean. My keyholder can install it without help from me. The PA hook inserts from the bottom and fastens from the side. It can be forced onto an erection and squeezed on after a teasing session.

He’s got a unique high security option that provides a screw with the through-hole for numbered seals. I found stainless steel cable seals that are very hard to remove, even with a wire cutter, once it’s pulled tight. You can get the special custom screw for the cage portion and the PA hook.
    38CF02B1-0CBF-4ADB-8C95-237EAF242F16.jpeg

That’s an oval ring with a top mounted post.

It’s a nice weight, and doesn’t draw down. The steel and polish are jewelry grade. And the welds are smooth and lovely. Everything the round and there’s no pinch points at all. It’s incredibly comfy, well... when you’re not aroused. :)

Finally his production times and modification turnarounds are the best in the custom chastity industry.

I definitely would evaluate MaleChastityNow offerings.

jehuty and Deleted member 61107 like this.
  19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Define escape proof.

Do you mean unauthorised exit and re-entry can not be achieved without some tell tale signs. That is always my aspiration and is also that of my Mistress too. I want to be in a position where I can't cheat and get away with it. Even thought would not... could not is a big part of the head fuck.

I think utilising a PA is the best and is most certainly is my preference. Some are happy with the tethers or urethral inserts and that is their choice. But I am certain that to ensure 'security' you need one or the other unless you have a full belt.

jehuty likes this.
  20. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    I have a Lori 8A that is wonderful. The only issue I have with it is that I can orgasm with a vibrator so we keep those locked in a box. The reason I can is because the bottom is open so the most sensitive part of the penis is easily accessible. Takes a vibrator to achieve orgasm with the cage on, though.

I would get another Lori with the bottom filled in but I don't want the added weight. I'm currently working on saving for a Steelwerks Prince's Scepter made out of titanium, which will cost around USD $3,000.00. Since I've worn my device nearly 24/7 for over two years, and I'll probably wear a device for, well, forever, the cost seems to be worth it for something that will essentially become just another piece of my anatomy.

Sissypainslut2lockup likes this.
  21. teenycaged1

teenycaged1 Member

Local Time:
    I also am locked in a Rigid Chastity Model 5. Mine has the "S" hook for my PA piercing. I measure only 1.5" long along the top of it and only 1" long putting the ruler under my penis, mine is shorter than this picture shows. Totally comfortable, I never have any problems with how my piercing is being captured with the hook.

I don't think there is a way to remove this cage without my wife giving me her key which she isn't going to do for another 2 months. I could ruined it by using a bolt cutter on the top bar but there's no way I would want to do that. It is very secure for me.

With everything packed inside it, masturbating the cage part isn't very effective. At this moment, I was locked into this cage March 20th. To help me mentally wear this without orgasming, I listen to hypnosis tapes (really MP3's) on not orgasming, on being supper horney, on loving chastity, on being more submissive and on wanting a tiny penis, which this cage keeps me very small as the tape wants me to be.

This cage is my favorite that I've ever had and I'm totally happy with it. My wife likes me locked in it and plans on keeping me that way a lot as long as I behave and not orgasm until she lets me out. Just 2 more months to wait.

jehuty and Antelope113 like this.
  22. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    I have a Lori’s with the ball trap.

It is NOT coming off with serious cutting tools and possible injury to me.

I was able to orgasm in it once with a wand. Which I confessed to and was severely punished for. The wands are now locked up.

nsrchof and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  23. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    when did you order your rigid device and what was the turn around time for delivery?

24. Antelope113

Antelope113 Member

Local Time:
    It took me almost 2 and a half months to get mine from the time I ordered it.

25. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is a very useful thread. What are these devices like to pee in?

nsrchof likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice