Newish to chastity, sizing for hopefully 24/7 device

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Matt1326, Apr 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Matt1326

Matt1326 New member

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    Hi, I'm newish to chastity. Just got my wife to agree to give it a try. So far I'd say she's a reluctant key holder but is open to the idea. I'm looking to order a queens keep and have some questions on sizing.

I measure 2 3/4" in length pretty consistently. 1 1/4" in width. I'm thinking 2 1/4" cage but am wavering between 1 1/4" or 1 3/8" for width. Advice?

2. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Purchase sizing rings from Mature Metal. This is the only way I was able to get the correct diameter (which is the most important Measurement). Do not get the diameter to small. Good luck and welcome.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    Good luck on your journey

4. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    For length, you should go with how short it gets. Not the rare times it is super tiny, but the smallest it normally gets.

5. Matt1326

Matt1326 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all of your advice. I ordered queens keep but am still second guessing a couple dimensions. For lenght, I took my shortest measurement minus the gap between the base ring and cage.
    Its the internal width that I'm still struggeling with. I ordered 1 1/4" but am wondering if I should request to bump it up a size. I have a cheap device with 30 mm internal size (smaller than 1 1/4") and it is comfortable but hard to get into. What worries me is the indents that are left on me after the device is removed. Usually remain visible for a 1/2 hour or so. Is this normal for a well fitting cage? 1 3/8" just seems like it would be too big surely would not leave indentations.

6. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    I get the same indentations and they’ve never worried me. I would go for something closer in size to your 30mm tube given that you say it’s comfortable to wear. If it’s hard to get into, usually a little bit of your favorite slippery stuff, plus a gentle poke or two with a Q-Tip (tm) solves that problem.

7. Matt1326

Matt1326 New member

Local Time:
    The Queens keep should arrive tomorrow. Its a very exciting day! I'm still a little worried about the measurements being on the smaller side to be honest...
    The most exciting thing (beyond an obvious upgrade ) is the cross over bars in the front, our current model only has vertical bars and depending on where the foreskin is, the head pops out ocasionally, or the opening at the tip is pressed thru the bars and spread wide open. Are these comments problems I wonder?
    Also, I'm curious, do most people / couples have chastity contracts? Or just make it up as they go?

8. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    Hope the new cage is working well. Don’t know about the foreskin, I ain’t got one. :cool:

As far as contracts… Some people seem to really like them. Others don’t use them at all. I would hazard a guess that most don’t, but maybe that’s just because my Wife and I have never been interested in going that route. Might be an interesting survey question, if it hasn’t already been asked.

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    It is possible of course for people to describe their devices to you and some of that may prove helpful but you will find that it is most likely that you will work your way through a number of different devices before you find one that will work. When you do find one its likely that purely from a fit and comfort point of view that you will change your device again in the future. Perhaps a number of times over the years.

reasons for changing can be style, fit /comfort... style, and aesthetics ..you or your partner just want a change. and of course there a myriad options when it comes to each style

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice