New and excited!

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Tommybottom, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Tommybottom

Tommybottom New member

Building maintenance
    Oregon, u.s.
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    I finally had the courage a few weeks ago to tell my wife about my desires to be locked up an in her control. I have been fantasizing about it now for the last year or so and even went as far as to buy the vice plus before talking with her. A year ago I bought a cheap Chinese metal cage and had tried it on before I brought it home. She wasn't pleased that I didnt share that experience with her and that was that. It sat in our toy box, unused. She never brought up the subject again so I figured I was better off not pushing my luck.

Fast forward a year, and alot of reading forums and posts about talking with a possible keyholder, and bam! She was more than on board. I explained to her that I loved her and trusted her more than anyone else and that I wanted to give her my cock. "My exact words" . There was more talk than that but you get the idea, we were having a conversation about it instead of just dropping it on her.

I've been locked 15 of the last 18 days now, she's taken me out to play once a week, usually on a weekend day. We have had a lot of petting and kissing and she has had way more attention from me. I guess so far thats been the only real problem, i think about my predicament all the time. I have noticed that I've been more emotional, especially after this last weekend. We did alot of anal play as well as my mistress really stepped up her game being my keyholder. If I'm to touch her erogenous zones, I must first ask permission now. When it concerns my pleasure, she sets a time limit unless she is being pleased at the same time.
    I am loving every minute of it though and can't wait to be home with my keyholder, wife, mistress, Queen!

I don't know what I hope to get out of this forum, but it felt like I needed an outlet with other people going through the same kinds of things. I don't know that my friends would understand lol.

lockedtoserve, Notouchy and Mash2214 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Welcome Tommy, thanks for sharing your experiences. I'm glad you and your wife are finding a way to explore this exciting new avenue.
    Yes, I like that. It is suitably deferential. You submit to her choice.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Tommybottom likes this.
  3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Keep letting it out! Its always interesting to hear about other people's experiences, the similarities and differences with your own journey are especially interesting. As for "thinking about your predicament all the time" that will pass as your locked state becomes your normal state. Sounds like your having fun and more importantly so is she! :)

Mash2214 and Tommybottom like this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Welcome to the world of Chastity and Keyholders. And as far as your friends are concerned, you can always expand your circle of friends and share your new found Excitment with chastity with them here at the mansion. Looking Forward to the posts about your Journey Friend.

Allen1987 likes this.
  5. Tommybottom

Tommybottom New member

Building maintenance
    Oregon, u.s.
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Thanks everyone for the welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice