Underwear for the Locked Male

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by OnTheEdge, Feb 9, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Submissive Guy

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Mistress has me wear a pouch thong over my cage. Before the days I am milked she removes my cage, has me wash, puts on a condom for me and then back into the cage. That way, any pre cum and emissions don't make a mess and afterwards, my volume is measured to confirm I have not been cheated.

2. sissy cecile

sissy cecile Active member

Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    Sorry for digging up this old thread, but I just bumped into Homme Mystere and thought it’d be appropriate to share with you:
    https://shop.hommemystere.com/

Rectrix and Breathe like this.
  3. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    They have good stuff. I purchased 2 of their bra's

4. deno

deno New member

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Thanks for the pointer, just orders a few bras myself.. It's hard finding bras for men!

5. Obee

Obee New member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    I am only allowed knickers, I agree with the comment above things, once I tried a thong hooked

6. Andy67

Andy67 Member

Local Time:
    So you really recommend the Obviously brand underwear? My biggest problem with long-term lockup and comfort since I began the road to chastity has been my sac being pushed down and around the the base ring, and it gets pinched between the ring and my perineum. FYI, I'I' never worn the pouch style underwear; I've been wearing Maidenform hipsters for over 10 years.

7. Andy67

Andy67 Member

Local Time:
    So, I finally decided to order a couple pairs of the Obvious AnatoMax men's briefs. OMG, are these comfortable! They completely relieved the sac soreness I had been experiencing before.

When wearing my Maidenform panties, I could normally manage to get my equipment properly adjusted while sitting at home or in the office to alleviate the pinching and soreness. My biggest issue was getting comfortable while driving. No longer a problem with the Obvious brand. Looking forward to buying several more pairs to guarantee a week's worth of comfort.

Thanks again for the recommendation. I highly recommend the Obvious brand for anyone who's had similar comfort issues.

8. simplysub

simplysub Junior Member

Professional
    Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    It's a recurring question and always interesting to see different preferences. The shopping options we have through the wonders of the internet now are great to try one of these, one of those to find that perfect fit and look if that's part of it. We've always been the cage route so trial and error helped me find the ones that work best--pouch styles from a variety of vendors

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice