Two Weeks On

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Gryffin, Mar 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Today I will have been on the honour system for 17 days including some small lock up periods with that time. For the last five days my fiancee keyholder has hold the 'only' key. (There is an emergency key back up at my house but it is in an 8 digit safe that I don't have the code for.) When we first started locking up as a result of stupid (funny) conversation she was very hesitant and was worried I'd get hurt, although she enjoyed the affect it had on me. We had trouble with devices and eventually a spike caused damaged. That was it she wanted all play to cease.

A year or so later and the subject came up a few times including once in a church (of all places, well church rooms) when she stated talking over-loudly about being the one who kept my key. (She'd always said she didn't need an actual device to be the one in charge...). When I was cleaning house recently and getting ready to move in together I discovered my old chastity stash (most of the devices had been thrown out) and told her about them on a shared drive to work. Long story - ahem - short, I ended up trying them out again. Yesterday was the longest - five concurrent days without break - until a testicle escaped. She had said the other day how she had appreciated me working to her own timeframe with chastity and not rushing ahead and doing what I wanted which seems to be key for a vanilla relationship. If you want her to be the keyholder she has to have the power. I wanted to honour and respect her and give her something which was intensely personal to me, in return I get a feeling that she is with me all the time... and well a kinky intimate secret which bonds the two of us closely.

But I digress, the other day out of nowhere she started messaging me about edging. She didn't call it edging, I don't even think she knew what it was (then again she used to read Cosmo when young...) and said how she'd been dreaming about letting me out of the cage letting me get almost there and then sticking me back in without completion.

A couple of nights ago I awoke to feeling her playing with the cage and then she unlocked me and brought me to attention and it was sooooo goooooooodddddd ... ... ... and then I woke up alone in my own bed, locked, confused and disorientated and realised I had dreamt the whole thing :( - I shared this story with her last night and she swears the other night when we were together and she both stroked one of my nipples whilst biting the other didn't happen either - I know I fell asleep after - I don't know whether to believe her or not. She does however know exactly where to touch me to make my body fight with the cage. She says see loves the way that she can make me freeze my touching my inner thigh. All this from a keyholder who hadn't heard of locking, was afraid of what it might do to me and at once said we should never ever do it again.

Last night she checked me over. She has always been concerned about the size of my cage as its very small, but I'm fairly large when erect. She wants everything in good working order for when she needs it... After threats to put me straight back in after a thorough shower everything was left where it was. I have been regularly seeing to her needs and she has seen less need to always reciprocate. I have been willing to increase my range of ways to please her and she has welcomed it. But last night 'he' was fairly much ignored. She was tired and wanted sleep. This morning I was a little frisky and newly free. The 12 year old was around so I was wearing underwear to bed but my erection was nearly pulling them off by itself. For a while she took matters into her hand but then she needed to get the other up for school at which she point she took out a vibrator and putting it on its almost lowest setting stuck it down my underwear... It was close but tantalisingly not enough. Just before I left the house I showed her the keys and we spoke in code about how she wanted me. The answer was locked.

So my approach to (almost) living with a vanilla keyholder would be to take it at her speed. Doing what she wants to do, even if it means giving things a rest for a while. But that when she realises the benefits it can bring both to her needs and and your sensitivity she will likely to come around. If you phrase it that you want to play hardcore bondage games with her she will probably turn you down (unless of course you've met someone hardcore and already know what your'e getting into anyway - but that's not vanilla). If however you joke about something you've heard or dreamt about and say you'd be willing to try it for her she'll probably take you up on it. I think I bought a cheap device as a cheeky joke and it spiralled from there.

Now I'm almost convinced that she has been doing her own research and she's certainly making her own decisions and claimed ownership of it. There are a number of times in the past where I know she would have stopped and wanted to check through everything and look at the options. Now she is much more assertive and will continue as she want. For instance this morning she merrily noted how the five day stinted hadn't damaged my size in anyway so there would be no problem with him going in again. In the past she talked about getting me out and seemed reluctant to engage in play. Now she is quick to engage and almost encouraging for detail after detail after detail of my dreams and experiences. Something which I wasn't entirely prepared to share... She likes to watch and supervise - previously she used to talk about how it made her hot watching me, now she's started talking about control as well. It's only just over a couple of weeks to our wedding now and moving in together. I wondered if I was going to be allowed to come today but I'm increasingly ware that she might make me wait to the wedding. Two and a bit weeks is already a long time for me, the wedding would make it a month and a bit.

The first three days of locking where all fairly fun and settling in. Day four seemed a bit more real and I was a lot more horny. Day five the cage felt more normal and I wasn't sure if it was coming off anytime soon. I kind of wonder what would have happened next had 'one of the boys' not escaped. I'm still feeling the worst of it due the fortnight or so I've been chaste overall.

Any I got home and locked as promised (seeing if I could fit the next smallest ring now - which had previously been overtight) but I know she will expect the key back when I see her tonight. Although maybe she might unlock me if I say or do the right thing She is now however a vanilla keyholder who is increasingly in control. I know that if I demanded it (for health and safety reasons) she would unlock me immediately with no question. But as time goes by and she understands more about the devices, my anatomy and how things work she knows there is no immediate permanent danger and that there is no reason for me to demand to get out. All of which means she's realised she can have a bit of fun and take control.

I could feel myself being near the tipping point on day five. Previously I'd been able to think of other things during attempted erections and focus on other things. It feels like it won't be too long before I feel the urge to wrestle the cage off and can't. I don't entirely know (yet) what that will be like. I think she is keen to find out though. Out of chastity I can control my body and its responses to touching fairly easily, in it and I flinch or gasp at her slightest touch. I think that's what she enjoys the most: not so much my frustration as clear desire for her. She is satisfied with all the treats she get but what persuaded her to be a vanilla keyholder more is the way that my locked body yearns for her in a very physical way. The caged part is almost incidental it's the way that the rest of the body follows and works together in unison to fulfil its goal ... and what she needs to start it? Just one gentle hand on my inner thigh can lead to so many other things.

Right now I'm staring into space thinking about her when I should be doing other things and my dreams (as above) are become increasingly fruity - and she loves to hear about my fantasies/dreams (much to my chagrin). I'd like to feel her touch there tonight, and whereas previously she would always return the favour, tonight I'm not so sure.

Apologies for the post extending into some kind of novel but it seemed worth posting that if you let a vanilla keyholder take the lead eventually it can head somewhere. I'm not sure where at the moment, particularly with the wedding coming up. But it's certainly interesting times.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    That seems very wise advice about moving at the pace of the keyholder in such a relationship. Otherwise, it runs the risk of topping from the bottom, and of alienating the one person you are seeking to satisfy.

Good stuff. Good luck.

Gryffin likes this.
  3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    So nice to hear how your love and patience have allowed things to grow and develop. Things do change with love and time. Look forward to hearing more from you. Best to you both on your wedding plans.

Allen1987 and Gryffin like this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    A very warming story of Love and Commitment. So many people just see chastity as a sexual game but as you, @JiL , myself and many other have discovered it's more about Love ,Commitment and Serving your lovers needs. Thanks for sharing your story and Please continue.

Joan.t, Allen1987 and Gryffin like this.
  5. McSlavebean

McSlavebean Member

West Midlands, UK
    Local Time:
    @Gryffin thanks for sharing your story.

It sounds wonderful and you're nothing enjoying it which is great! Keep us all posted on how it's going :)

Gryffin likes this.
  6. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the comments - It was nice to see when I logged on this afternoon :)

7. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Midnight Sunday I received a message to lock up again, completely out of the blue. This was the first time she had told me to lock rather than it being the result of a discussion or seeing the cage. (Apparently she had wanted to once before but I had stolen her thunder by asking if I should.) A day and a half later and I'm still locked and a combined running total of 23 days concurrent denial.

Last night for various reasons including wedding planning stress she wasn't in the mood for much despite my encouragement. This morning by body was trying to forget the cage was there. I tried to get a little relief through gentle massage until she asked why the bed was (ahem) gently rocking.

"So you want to get hard do you... and the cage won't let you ... That must be torture for you..."

Then I felt her hands under the sheets :eek: No offer to take the keys back though.

Over mornings and into the early part of the day I've increasingly felt tension in my balls fighting with the ring. But I now know that part of this is due to the two little side spikes in the cage. They are not long enough to damage me but there enough to discourage any attempt at "enthusiasm" and make it less than pleasurable. Right now I'm feeling a little bit stuck. There's a little bit of me which wants my freedom but I mostly want to honour my keyholder and respect her wishes.

Right now she is definitely the one in control and I am definitely locked in tight and secure. I'm not going to get this device off without her prior approval and the key and I don't think she is in a hurry to give it back.

8. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    C'mon on, what's a month compared to how good it'll feel to be released for your wedding night?

9. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Well its only nine days away now and I don't have the keys. I met the fiancee for lunch in a coffee shop yesterday and she said there was a 'significant' bulge down there which was 'winking at her from across the room'.

This morning he was and still is trying to escape in anyway possible. Not sure I'd be able to walk straight down the aisle come the day without taking to them with a mallet.

There's also something I'm finding overly subby (well perhaps more than I should) at the prospect of being locked for my wedding day.

The wedding night would make 33 days total denial and 13 days currently locked.

nicolicious, Mash2214 and Ormaz like this.
  10. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Definitely doable. You can do it.
    This sounds awesome. Everyone's dream!

Gryffin likes this.
  11. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Just to give this thread some closure...

Last night I 'joked' with her about how she once had wanted to edge me and put me straight back in. It was a firm "No" and she laughed at the look on my face. She did however fall asleep with her hand still on my cage and a comment on how 'strongly' he was trying to get out.

For personal reasons she hasn't been into playing much over the last few days whereas I have become increasingly willingly. This morning getting dropped off at home I asked why she still had me locked. She said "You told me it didn't hurt." and that "I should be pleased." It seems that just because she is not in the mood she no longer feels like she owes me my freedom.

So where am I so far:
    • She told me to lock up
    • She refused to unlock me
    • She checks for my safety but doesn't make it easy to stay caged
    I have no idea when she is planning on freeing me, or, for how long.

Something tells me I am no longer in control of this anymore.

12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I would Love to be in your shoes @Gryffin to have my wife keep me locked untill the wedding night makes me wet just thinking about it.

Most of us don't have that opportunity to make our Wedding night extra special because we've been married for years before chastity or haven't found that special person yet. When Miss Shelly and I were just starting our chastity journey 8 years ago, our 25th aniwersary was approaching I convinced her that we should ubstain from sex for two weeks before. I also convinced her to keep me locked for a week before our anniversary. We renewed our vows In front of our pastor at a ceremony with over a hundred people present. Standing their while locked knowing that she held my key was one of the most exciting times in my life. Like I said earlier I'd Love to be in your shoes.

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I would like to add one thing @Gryffin What I think or others think really isn't important. What is important is your Fiancé and what her thoughts and feelings are. Communicate your feelings with her because she is the most important person in your life now and forever. If your Locked up during the wedding or not isn't as important as your love and commitment to your new Bride.

nicolicious, Gryffin and Allen1987 like this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks Friend

Allen1987 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice