Discipline without physically hurting your servant

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mash2214, Mar 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    standing and having to do nothing for a long time is horrible i think and i think its worser than the paddle.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    yes, it's mental punishment, rather than physical, that is the worst.

DonnaSue likes this.
  3. Domina-na-na

Verified Female

Editor
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Physical punishment isn't my jam. Instead I hit him in the wallet. I have several online wishlists with varying pricetags. Depending on the infraction, he must immediately purchase something from one of the wishlists. I determine which list, but he chooses the item. He hates spending money and I love shopping so it's the perfect punishment arrangement for us. And I guess you could label me a bit of a FinDomme.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    To be stood in a corner for along period of time while being ignored by your Mistress and or anyone else that their isn't an enjoyable experience. It's very belittling and embarresing. Not the best way to spend an evening

5. Chantelle34d

Chantelle34d Member

Local Time:
    11:40 AM

6. Chantelle34d

Chantelle34d Member

Local Time:
    I take my sub's cock out of the cage once a week or so. If he is entitled to cum I first make him go down on me until I cum at east once. Then he allowed to jerk off. Before I take the cage off I put him in handcuffs that are attached to a waist chain. That way he can't begin to stroke his cock. Even when he is cuffed up he can get on his knees and use his tongue on me. Another way I discipline him is to forbid him to wear my panties which is usually a reward. Otherwise he wears his own. If he's allowed to cum I unlock the cuffs, have him pull his panties down and then jerk off for me.
    I still use spanking as a punishment when needed and of course, he gets a weekly maintenance spanking. Another way to discipline him is to make him wear a tight pantygirdle over his panties and the cock cage. That can be very uncomfortable with a cock cage. Yet another way is to make him wear leg shackles for an entire day. When I decide on this all I have to do is tell him he'll be shackles and he knows he is to get the shackles himself, put them on and then kneel so I can double lock them. A variation on this is when I attach a chain to the middle of the chain between the leg cuffs with the other end attached to his cock cage, which is metal. This can make walking around a bit uncomfortable and it is also embarrassing if one of my girlfriends comes over with her own slave.

ChasteHubby2015, John and Mash2214 like this.
  7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Are you sure that is a punishment? Are you saying you don’t like it when your Mistress pleasures herself?

8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Elle has never punished me physically for anything, never used corner time, never done anything that would mentally or physically hurt me. The only thing she does if I have done something to upset her is ignore me. The only spankings I have ever received have been fun ones as she enjoys the way my body reacts but she hasn’t ever pushed my limits that @Mash2214 for instant has to endure. Sometimes I wish she would but as @Mandynjack pointed out this isn’t about what I want.

Isn’t it interesting though that what is a punishment for one person is pleasure for another? It is another example of how we are all so wonderfully different.

jemima and Mash2214 like this.
  9. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    That is too extreme. I’d have to say that goes beyond a hard limit.

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I find your ways off punishment very interesting. Not sure if some of them would be punishment or pleasure. The tight panty girdle doesn't sound like it would be very enjoyable.

11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your right it is extreme. It's extreme to think that going to church is a punishment. It's not going to hurt you in anyway, it might even do some good

12. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    I wouldn’t date someone that goes to church in the first place so I would never be in that position. To each their own though.

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I’ve learnt never to discuss religion with anyone, Brexit with Brits, politics, gun control with Americans, immigration and many other topics. Recently I learnt not to try and explain anything to anyone who thinks the earth is flat, but that’s another story.

14. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Agreed. I should have never went that direction.

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    @Jasmic68 hits the nail on the head. We all have different believes about things like religion, politics, the earth being flat that's what makes us who we are. When something is part of your heart and soul like submitting to your wife and wanting to be kept in chastity your going to ruffle some feathers of others that think differently than you do. One thing I really like about this sight is no matter what your interests are people except you for who you are. We don't have to walk around hiding behind masks as so many people do in society. Society could learn a lot from web sights like this if they would only except people for who they really are. We are All Different and that's what makes each and everyone of us Unique.

Now getting back on topic. I hope this post didn't punish anyone to much :)

Jasmic68 and Jessica Alexander like this.
  16. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    I would thing being locked and ignored would be a harsh punishment.

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    So your saying that you've never been ignored for a long period of time while locked. Trust me it's a punishment and a test of your commitment.

Years ago when Miss Shelly was getting use to the idea that I wanted to be locked and submit to her we went for months with out her so much as even touching me. Many times I wanted to use my emergency key and take off my cage and Masturbate but I resisted and stayed committed to serving her. It was a real test for me and it was one of the turning points for her to take more control and except our new lifestyle.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    (Bear with me, this is on topic as well as continuing the discussion about steering clear of certain topics!)

Being different is what makes us who we are but is also the cause of a great deal of anguish and anger. I can only imagine what friends of ours would think if they found out what Elle does with regards to her control of my chastity. I am pretty sure they wouldn't understand. All they would hear is that she hasn't let me have an orgasm this year and they would think that was terrible. They would probably not understand why I haven't done anything about it and would get further confused if they found out that my genitals are encased in a metal device that stops me having access. If she ever did decide to punish me physically I wouldn't be surprised if someone reported her to the authorities. They just wouldn't understand.

A few years ago I had a conversation about guns with a guy I worked with who was from Texas and was left utterly bewildered. He was super intelligent but on this point we just couldn't agree. I am a Brit and just don't get it. If we hadn't agreed to leave the conversation we probably wouldn't have been successful work colleagues, but we were.

The one thing this Mansion gives us is a place where we can discuss how our mistresses punish us without being judged, with people who understand why we would agree to it, even seek it out.

Isn't that brilliant.

jemima likes this.
  19. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    I agree that, when She ignores me or gives me the cold shoulder, that is the very worst kind of punishment. It gets your mind working. Mistress does not enjoy spanking or any other form of corporal punishment, except the KTB, which can be harsh. If She's disappointed in me, She will lay out male boxer shorts instead of the lingerie that I enjoy so much. (That hurts all the time I'm wearing them)

Things which work on my mind and taking away that which I love are the best way She punishes me!

20. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I don't use pain or humiliation with my pets. If it's a minor mistake I would use spanking or minor pain, but for major infrations I make them STRONGLY regret their behavior.

I use writing lines, write an essay about why you don't respect me, 400 pushups, run up a flight of stairs for an hour. Punishment should be miserable but not embarrassing, in my mind.

I get really upset if a pet willfully disobeys. It hurts my feelings, so you need to learn it will not be tolerated.

21. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Good topic @Mash2214. As you know from other threads we have exchanged on my Mistress provides weekly punishment spankings that I have a love hate relationship with. I love submitting to her power. I love compiling my list during the week, especially when she tells me to add strokes. I hate the actual punishment spankings because they hurt and I don't like pain. When I've done something especially bad she will add deep blue to the balls in conjunction with the spanking. This is really unpleasant and lasts longer than the pain from the spanking.

That being said she has never really tried consistently to come up with a non-physical punishment method. On rare occasions she has spontaneously done something. Once she made me kneel on the floor and watch a reality show (which I hate). Another time she made me sleep on the floor, but I got a pillow. The very worst thing she did was give me back the key. It wasn't a punishment per se. We were having struggles earlier this year and she just was done with being my KH. She dropped the key on my desk and walked away. With the exception of the death of a loved one, I've never felt that sad in my life. Fortunately we are back in a good place now.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    My Mistress has occasionally required 2-minute cold showers or an ice bath. For some reason they act well as punishment in a retribution sense but don't create the kind of emotional submission that spanking does for me.

23. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    Some non physical things have been already said like writin lines. I would like add writing an essay about what he has done wrong and why.

standing / kneeling still for some time might be good to get him grounded if he needs to...

rearranging his free time and appointments with friends might be another thing if he really got into my face...

last but not least: Having him perform certain sexual acts in front of others (2 people we are intimate with us and who know about our kind of relationship)

24. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    omg, I really need to stop drinking so much wine. When I read this thread, I thought it said................ rearranging his face :)

25. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    Being ignored is the most difficult punishment for me. Fortunately, Princess seldom resorts to this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice