Chastity and shrinkage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedinlove87, Apr 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    i can't believe it, therefore I'm asking has anyone experienced or have evidence that entended chastity causes cocks to shrink in size due to the cage

MyDB likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    I know some people swear it's true, but I don't think there's any scientific basis for it.

Guest 2802 likes this.
  3. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think If it's true she may be completely scared off by it

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    I have been wearing a device for two and a half years. The only difference regarding my penis and its size is we have learnt that if my Wife wants to use it she cannot do so spontaneously, she needs to let me out of my device well in advance to let it relax. There has been no shrinkage at all although I do now point slightly to the right when I am aroused which I didn't before.

Guest 2802 likes this.
  5. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Personally? No. Scientifically? No. No one has done, as far as I'm aware, any sort of chastity study that would stand up to even the most mild of scientific scrutiny. Everything on the subject is purely anecdotal and cannot be evaluated in any scientific way.

Anecdotally here's my thoughts. There are those who find that this would be a positive part of chastity and those who feel the opposite. I've seen no evidence that chastity shrinks your penis but extended periods caged can make it take a few hours or days to go back to having really strong erections since your body has learned not to fight against the cage.

The former camp creates a confirmation bias. Especially if your'e in chastity for extensive amounts of time and when you're let out and see your weaker/smaller erection you're inclined to say "Look it worked my penis is getting smaller". Then back into chastity and the cycle continues. If this is desirable then great, you have in effect shrunken your penis! However I'd be willing to bet anyone in this position who unlocked and tried regularly to get erections would find themselves back to normal within the week.

The latter camp does not want their penis to lose size. Thus they either prevent themselves from worrying by semi-regularly removing their cage for teasing and brief chastity breaks (not necessarily to orgasm, but just to alleviate the worry they might be causing their penis to atrophy) and then back into the cage. Thus they never reach this weakened erection state or if they do they also find that they eventually go back to normal.

So personally I think that the penis shrinking in chastity deal is entirely a mental thing. If it is a concern for you and you still want to participate in long term chastity just take a daily break to allow an erection. No orgasm necessary if chastity is your goal. I'm sure you'll find your penis will continue to function normally and without loss of size.

6. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    For me is also a thing that worries me, i looked and while at first i did believe it does shrink it now i doesnt think it does, at least not if you didnt reach the one inch cages which i think will damage your penis forever

I didnt try anything but what i know it is that has to be comfortable and dont put pressure on the penis, if you are soft and it hurts or make pressure you will damage the cock as a rule of thumb

I take some mesaurements to be ready if i try someday, you know, to have facts, try not to make any rule measurement because there are a little bit imprecise, i for example use a hygienic paper tube for it, when hard it cant pass hygienic paper through out and it reaches my belly button, this kind of measurements because the ruler takes the risk of being to thigh and get bad results, how far do you push into the belly? Can you be sure you didnt pushed back then? Taking my aproach i can be sure and have good data to compare with later on

7. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    I think as there have been no studies on it you can't say for sure and everyone reacts differently to wearing a cage. It seems to be the general consent among long term wearers that your penis can atrophy and you lose a bit of length. However after being out for a couple of weeks they're erections come back to full size. Personally I thought mine was shrinking and I know I'm a 1/2 inch shorten than when we started three years ago. I've been out for a few months and the size has not come back. I also have Peyronie's disease which is a hereditary disease that can do many things to your penis and I think it's the Peyronie's that has had me shrink a bit as well as give me more of an upward curve. My Ms hasn't noticed a difference other than the upward curve that she actually likes.

I think for most people the cage doesnt effect them but it can for some especially if things are tighter than they should be. My advice is to tread lightly and pay attention to your body. Don't end up with permanent chastity unintentionally :)

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think my one has.

9. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    My goal is to shrink my penis down, permanently. Which is why I have comitted myself to both long term chastity as well as being in one of the smallest cages available.
    I have measured my penis when being hard, and it's 12cm a size which is not very impressive. I haven't had any penetrating sex for more than a year, only rubbing myself through my diaper, and that is also off limits now being caged.

10. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Been caged for 11 months. I made a ‘clone willy’ a few years ago. I’ll compare what I had with what I have now and update.

Fred manns likes this.
  11. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Will be interesting to see if you have shrunk. Are you using a micro cage which forces your member to be small or is it a size which only prevents you from becoming erect?
    Yes, I know both have the same objective whilst the smaller one doesn't allow any growth at all and pushes everything into your body. I think one key element here is that when you see pictures of males in micro cages, you'll see the cage is pushed far out from the body meaning the erection happens behind the chastity, but an erection nevertheless.
    My intention is to add a harness to my chastity to keep it very tight to my pelvic bone, so no erection can take place at all, so the cage is kinda fixed.

12. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    i dont understand how anything will shrink. erections dont go away when in chastiity. they are just contained or restrained a bit. if anything i think my erections would be stronger as they have more to fight against when caged and a erection is happening. its like a weight lifter adding weight to their reps to increase muscle size and overall strength.

13. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    I've been in and out of chastity for a few years. While I would love to shrink, I still have all my original size BUT it can only be achieved with a cock ring. Without, my erections, even at peak horniness when I'm about to cum, are much softer than they were before chastity, and I'm a half inch shorter. BTW I'm 20 so its probably not a natural drop in virility.

Williamsclaude likes this.
  14. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Well 20 and in chastity already ? Don't worry with age it will decrease anyway.
    try small cage and you will be into a small erection, also there are curved cage that prevents caged erections.

15. Fred manns

Fred manns Active member

Ontario Canada.
    Local Time:
    Example?

16. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
  17. Fred manns

Fred manns Active member

Ontario Canada.
    Local Time:
    I like it. Not sure if it would stop an erection though .

18. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    partly as it goes in 90° angle, I do not say it is the ultimate, PA should be better for that.

19. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    How many threads do we need about shrinkage? It isn't true.

20. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    I lol every time I see these people with the "I'm an inch and a half shorter now than I was before I put my cage on two days ago..." kind of posts.

Guest 2802 and Unlucky like this.
  21. Subjr29

Subjr29 Member

Engineer
    Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    While my Wife liked our initial foray into chastity, she was worried if this would have an adverse effect on my erections and size. She stopped locking me, but has been thinking about it again recently. She has been teasing me that if we start locking me up again and there are unwanted effects, then she may have no choice in cuckolding me! This is making me both anxious and horny at the same time... not sure I can handle these things...

Williamsclaude and Guest 2802 like this.
  22. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I feel like we could use a stickied thread on this subject explaining why it is pure fantasy.

Guest 2802, RangerCuck and Billus like this.
  23. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    No measurements, but I feel that my already small resting size is even smaller after using a very small chastity cage for years. When I am out it just seems to be barely a stub, Erect is about the same as always.

24. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    After 13 days out I can say that after 11 months of continuous chastity and probability 7 of the last 11 years locked in some sort of device there is no loss in size or hardness

Guest 2802 and Rectrix like this.
  25. luvinlocked

luvinlocked Active member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    I don’t believe it, I think it’s just a fantasy. If anything i seem to be fuller and much harder when I’m released for playtime

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice