I Went Back To The Fetish Club

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mistress Jules, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    It’s been a while since I got my kink on. Having sold my share in the dungeon I thought it only proper not to attend the club there for a while to give the new owner a chance to make their mark on the place.

Originally there was no intention of going to club. Lockit had returned to London so I wouldn’t dream of going on my own for my first time back. Luckily, I didn’t have to. A most delightful lady whom I have been known to spend some enjoyable time with had asked if I would be going to club. I messaged her and said I would be available to go on Saturday.

We arranged to meet there and all was well. I say all was well, there was a bit of rushing about before I left but everything turned out all right in the end and my daughter came with me for a night out.

Poor Lockit, sitting so far away all locked up snug as a bug, knowing I was going out to play.

I had such a fabulous time, catching up with old friends and then of course there was play time. I left soon after that as really, that was all I was there for. I had an itch that had to be scratched and as Lockit is still delicate in the back area, I cannot beat ten bells out of him with whips and floggers. I am presently using other techniques to scratch his itch.

Mine however was getting rather irritating and as there are only a few people who want to take what I want to give, sometimes it can be difficult. Luckily my favourite masochist was in the same position and was happy to meet with me for some fun.

A great night was had by all, although there were some strange looks when we were introduced as mother and daughter to people who hadn’t already met us.

I am so glad I took the plunge and got back to club. Next time will not be so long in coming.

LadyMoon, Jasmic68 and lockit like this.
  2. LadyMoon

Verified Female

Writer
    DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    The public dungeon in my city closed last year, and the remaining clubs tend to be swinger-focused places (which is OK, just a lot more expensive to get into and not really my scene).

Basically, I'm jealous of what sounds like an awesome time!

Mistress Jules and lockit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice