getting off in cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cagedsissy, Aug 25, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. cagedsissy

cagedsissy Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    Hi, newbie here so sorry if this was discussed already. I did a quick search and didn't come up with anything. My issue is that in the 6Ks and the reg 6k, I'm able to get off while locked. While i can't get fully erect i can still jerk it slightly and achieve an orgasm. Anybody have any ideas to prevent it?

2. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    if you can jerk some what and cum then maybe you need the POI it may just help may give you enough pain to stop from jerking in cage

why not just get milked instead

3. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    POI's not available for the CB6K. Last I saw anyway.

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    Probably a ball trapped device is not the right thing for you. Have you ever considered a full steel belt?

maid katrin

5. cagedsissy

cagedsissy Junior Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the advice although i'm not i sure i could get my KH to go along with a full steel belt as i'm guessing that's a pretty big investment.

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's true, a full steel belt when being made by measure is everything else than cheap but when Your Keyholder wants you to remain chaste and there is no other way than that, it worth to consider at least. And besides, if Y/your goal is true long term chastity, then it is an investment for lifetime, isn't it?

maid katrin

7. eclipse

eclipse Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    100% ACK.
    My first device was also a so-called "ball trapped device". It's quite easy to get off in this. Forget these toys if you truely want to become a chaste subbie.

8. Sissy Doug

Sissy Doug Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    There are so many tradeoffs at play in these device decisions, it's hard to do justice to them all in a single post.

The hygiene issues in a metal belt put an awful lot of demands on keyholder time, presuming that they supervise all "unlocked" time. (If they don't supervise, all talk of "security" becomes nonsense). How many women really want to deal with that?

A ball capture device can be made mighty secure with fierce enough "points of intrigue" type spikes, but if those are worn 24/7 for even 2 days, erections during sleep will break the skin and create an unacceptable risk of infection, so there again, you'd need to be unlocked - twice a day - to remove the spikes before bed and put them on again upon waking.

I'm of the opinion that a man who's been orgasm denied long enough (lets say two months) can find a way to have some kind of an orgasm in any device (except the pain-inflicting spike types which as already mentioned raise their own problems of health and maintenance for long-term use). I'll bet that in the metal belts this can eventually be accomplished just by rocking back and forth in a chair or moving your thighs together and apart over and over again (or, more exotically, by driving back and forth over railroad tracks, or leaning hard against a top loading washing machine with an unbalanced load during its spin cycle).

IMHO, in the end, if you really want enforced chastity, you have to be a participant in the game. The devices are certainly an enormous help in resisting fleeting urges to "cheat", and raising frustration levels, but you've got to work with them, not against them. And the whole setup has to be something that doesn't put so many demands on the keyholder that he or she just feels put upon by the whole scenario.

I haven't addressed the whole additional dimension that piercings can add to this discussion because I have no experience or insight there - perhaps others can fold that into the mix.

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    Sissy Doug... I don't necessarily agree that all devices are defeatable, especially the full belt ones.

I'm pretty sure our long-term belt wearing, serving sissies will confirm or deny.

I think it's very easy to imagine that you could defeat one type this way and another type that way... but when you are actually locked in them, you realise you are fucked (or not!)

I do agree that the non-belt devices are on the best part defeatable, but not the full belts.

10. WendySlaaf

WendySlaaf Mistress Wendy's cuckold

Local Time:
    Oke. I wear a cb6k, and i agree that its possible to pull it out with some effort. But can you then put it in back. I ve never done, but a priori, looks quite difficult, no?
    And that would be a problem when your mistress would like to inspect and u dont have your dick locked.

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wendy - if you get a powerful enough vibrator you can cum in a CBxxxx (apparently)

12. WendySlaaf

WendySlaaf Mistress Wendy's cuckold

Local Time:
    M Watchful - My doubt is that if its possible to relocate the dick inside a locked cbxxx, once u have escaped.

In the other hand, i d like to be milked like that ;). Im curious about the feelings of dropping sperm without a full erection. It has to be frustrating and cool to see. mjam

13. bound spirit

bound spirit Junior Member

Local Time:
    No joy

While I haven't done so in a CB-6000, my guess is that you probably could orgasm, either by pulling out when flacid or using a Hitachi on the device. However, I think it would be absolutely impossible in my Neosteel belt. Hell, it's all I can do to force a small jet of water into the tube when I'm in a hot tube. Just no feeling at all. Just wish I could wear the darn thing longer than 2-3 days before it just hurts too much to bear.

My two cents.

14. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    it can be done. I have done it before. :scared0016:
    it is a wierd feeling to "drop" semen without the erection. I did it once totally unintentionally while in the CB6K.

15. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you are fairly new to chastity devices, the problem is that simply wearing the device is damn arousing. The constriction, the hard plastic, the organic shape all contribute to making you feel excited. Unfortunately, there isn't a device in the world made that will keep a sufficiently aroused wearer from giving himself some kind of release, even if it's just a minimized orgasm. Even the full steel belts can't prevent this, according to some users.

However, once you become inured to wearing a device for longer periods of time, the excitement eventually wears off, and causing your own release becomes more difficult to achieve. For me, it took several months of 24/7 before it become such a natural feeling part of me that I was no longer excited simply by the plastic.

If you don't wear yours frequently, then maybe you might consider trying that for a few months to see if that makes a difference.

16. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This actually happens to me rather frequently, usually after about three weeks of denial. It's not quite an orgasm, but it's not unpleasant, either. It's probably more akin to a prostate milking. It usually happens when I'm having hot chastity sex with Mrs. Edge; sometimes she seems to encourage it, I think, to use as an excuse not to unlock me for a while longer.

17. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    that is so ture,,,i been in my cb 24/7 for long time
    an at times it months at time not just days or weeks
    you get so use to wearing it you dont even know you have it on

your erections get less and less and the feeling to cum gets less also
    till the point you dont feel like cumming at all..but that is the life style i wish me and my kh and one of reasons i am in it to prevent me from cumming so much

sit back relax and enjoy the cb

tom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice