Question

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by richard, Aug 29, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    12:59 AM
    I am in a contemplative mood....

My pondering...

Today I sat on the train admiring a beautiful female opposite. My cock locked. She had a great body and I would have loved to be unlocked and making love to her. Why then am I into male chastity? I want to use my cock and have sex...so why do I also want to have my cock taken from me. To be locked. To be un-erectable. To be un-useable.

I dont get it. But here I am, happy have my cock pushing pathetically against the inside walls of its plastic locked cage. It feels good. Our natural male drives are to get our cocks up and copulate....What is going on here?

When I think about the feeling, my cock is getting at the mo. I guess it is like being in a very tight plastic pussy. I guess it simulating the feeling of penetrating which is very good. But it is like being unable to move to try and stimulate to copulation. This is the massive frustration.

I guess that also this tight penetration feeling is generally better, more brain-chemical producing than a normal limp penis. I think this is the addictive quality of these devices. And why us males are happy to wear them for our females.

My question for the girls.
    Why do you like us wearing them? Dont you want to see a hard cock ready to penetrate you?

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes... but it doesn't have to be yours! :happy0187:

Joking aside, yes I do love it when pet is locked. It brings some sense of control to my otherwise very disorganised life! It also brings some reassurance, despite the fact I know he would never cheat with anyone else, I know that he's not cheating by himself.

It also brings greater awareness to sex in my day. Sometimes I'm so busy I just forget all about it, and by the time we fall into bed, I haven't given my mind and body time to warm up to potential intimate acts.

With pet locked, for some reason I have sex permanently on my mind. All sorts of scenarios start racing through my head, and it just keeps me more "interested".

Hope that helps.

ugams likes this.
  3. mistress S

mistress S Mistress S

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    I agree with MW. I find reassurance in the fact that my bobbi can't stray and the fact that he can't get out of his CB makes me feel safe in the knowledge that he can't have an affair without my permission.

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    thank you mistresses.

I think last night I was getting freaked a little. The more we get into this the more I realise I no longer have a penis. I probably have 30 years or so ahead of me in this state. That makes 360 orgasms if I am lucky.

5. MistressC

MistressC Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    A man in chastity is far more attentive than a free one. That's why I like it :)

If he is locked up he tries eagerly to please, he appreciates & worships his mistress' body and beauty and will submit to her readily. If he is free then he wants to do his own thing and thinks only of himself.

It is also a lot of fun teasing a man who is helpless to act on the desire you have created in him :happy0011:

ugams likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice