What You Packing?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NightSprite, Aug 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Forgive the rather personal nature of the question but I was wondering who is packing what into what?

It's just I've noticed most sub, sissies, slaves and the rest of the guys describe their cocks or "clitties"* as rather small.

I shall start since it's my question.

I'm about 2" when flaccid and about 6.5" when erect. It's even been described as quite average and quite enjoyable! If only it wasn't a short fused single shot pistol!!
    I have my cock locked up in a CB2K.

So how about the rest of you?

*I apologise but I can't stand it when sissies and subs refer to their cocks as clitties. I can't say why but it does.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    I'm packing a BIG WHIP in case any of you boys and girls are in need of a good whippin!! LMAO

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. xxx

xxx Her Very Own Shemale

Local Time:
    OMG. 6.5"! It ain't a clit it's a *C L I T Z I L L A*! :anim_37:

Although I'm only about 5" I wouldn't call it a clitty either. A dick or a cock sounds better to me ;)

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    2 to 2.5 inches soft 6 inches hard. i have been told it's nice but i have never been told to take out the last inch cause it hurts. Personally i don't care what you call it as long as it gets out once in awhile.

MM can definately give a GOOD whippin'.

rachel

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    i'm a grower...also about 2" when flaccid...but when i'm hard i'm 7.5 inches. Mistress is quite pleased with my size. the other night when She was playing with Her cock She needed 2 hands to hold it all.

6. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    I'm a grower but still only grow to about 5 half inches. Mine is definatly a sissy clit and I much preffer to think of it as a clit. Just as well that we have a strap on and Master makes use of me in other ways

7. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:

:scared0016:

^^
    I'll stay behind here thank you very much!

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Mine is 5.5 inches when fully erect.
    :balls::balls::sex024:

9. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Sorry for the long answer to what appeas to be a clear cut question...

Mine varies a lot. I am both a grower and a shrinker! Under cold, stressed, or severely constricted conditions it can be 2" flacid (or zero if I do a really fancy tuck :) If set free and frequently used, it can stay half erect for long periods at aound 3-4". My erection sizes vary also... from 5 (or maybe even smaller) to a maximum growth of 7" under ideal stimulus. I have always been amazed at how different it looks on different days.

There have been long periods in my life when it stays above or below these average sizes. The last year or two it has tended to be smaller, I suspect due to all the tucking and denial :)

10. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    it just gets called a pee-pee by madam. I used to be 6" when erect but as of last measure only came up to 5.5"
    soft I vary in size from tiny to 3".
    of course the strapon is bigger :chuckle:

11. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne is embarrassed (or proud, from the point of view of a sissy gurl!) to say she might be the smallest so far. After spending much of the day looking at hard cock stimuli dolly is even more acutely aware of her teenie peenie, or tiny clitty, whatever you prefer. (Dolly prefers "clitty", because she doesn't think it would be right to call it a "cock".)

When dolly last measured--almost three months ago now--she was about 1" flaccid and a little under 4" erect, about 3.8"-3.9". (In clitty measurement, tenths of an inch are as important as hundredths of a second in Olympic swimming!) Before dolly was ever in chastity she was right at 4". :penisdance: Dolly believes her pink cb-2000 chastity is actually slightly large at 2" and that dolly should probably be in something that is closer to 1.5"-1.75" in length!

Dolly doesn't know how large her clitty is now after having been confined to the 2" space of her chastity for nearly two months. There are those who say it will shrink in length (maybe increasing in width), and those who say it won't, that it will eventually spring back to its full length. Dolly expects the latter, and will measure again if and when she gets out of her chastity to see if it had any effect. Much smaller and dollyanne's clitty will REALLY BE a clitty for sure!

Curtsey and Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    pantysexual dollyanne

P.S. What dolly lacks in length she does make up for some in width. At 5.5" around, dolly has been called "chunky" by kindly females!

12. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    about 2 soft and 6 hard

13. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    wife/mistress says always 2 soft:anim_39:

14. jkirk4

jkirk4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I seem to be the smallest flaccid. I am .75" soft and about 5.5" erect. It sure does make things challenging to find a belt that I can use :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice