What are your thoughts on uncaged chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Haich, Apr 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    Self control doesn’t happen overnight. It’s taken me a year to get to a good level of self control via the honour method, but it is now working well.

frank_en _Stein and El Guapo like this.
  2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    Lets be honest with ourselves.
    I'm not alone I'm sure in that I am being denied because I asked to be denied.
    I am locked because I prefer and want to be locked.
    My partner goes along with this because she really does enjoy me being both denied and locked by and for her.

As for being uncaged; Whilst I would not bring about an unauthorised orgasm for myself I much prefer to be in a position where I am unable to do so without being discovered. Again fortunately so does my partner.
    So uncaged denial is not for us

Ormaz and El Guapo like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The second sentence subtly refutes the first sentence, because of the implication that however you feel about it, it doesn't work better than a cage. That is not necessarily so.

In my case, I have been self-locked and enjoyed it, but the dynamic would shift if I as forcibly caged by a KH. I like the fact that I have made a compact with my guide and it is up to me to keep it. That builds something important into the situation. For me, uncaged chastity undoubtedly works best.

El Guapo likes this.
  4. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Chastity uninforced by a physical barrier would seem to be to be a dynamic much more about a submissive male proving his level of submission and devotion. By contrast, my willingness to wear the cage for her IS my show of devotion. It gives her everything she needs to shape our relationship into exactly what she wants.

I would go so far as to say (and I’m sure I have umpteen times) that if I noticed no other changes in our dynamic beyond the cage going on and my loss of ability to pleaseure myself from time to time, then I would likely demand it off. I wear it as a show of trust and a commitment to letting her take things where she wants to go in terms of her dominance. If none of that were happening, then it would come off. I can’t soeak for the habitual self-pleasures for whom the device helps prevent them doing further damage to their relationships. But I’m the absence of that situation, the cage to me is a facilitator of her desires. If there weren’t any beyond the cage, it’d be off in a flash.

I was just out for a month. Longest period in two years. She put it on me somewhat out of nowhere again. We’ll see where it goes. But my thoughts on it haven’t changed

Lakeman and El Guapo like this.
  5. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    If your mind is well bend then honor system will work, if you can't help yourself you must be caged.
    Some of us can't resist, on my case I can't resist chocolate but I can on cumming and PIV, so no cage ^^. Also she got one if she found me as a bad boy, in reality she gave it to me as a rewards.

6. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    like i already mentioned in other threads, i'm in hypnotic chastity. So while i'm not wearing a physical cage, there's a mental one. Depending on which commands are active, it's like my brain has forgotten how to send the signals to my arm. Even if i want to touch, it just doesn't work.
    When i'm ordered to stroke, i unconsciously stop or slow down when i edge or i stroke slower the hornier i get (this is the most frustrating of all). Again, this is unconscious depending on the commands in place.
    I have worn a cage temporarily and found that for me, it makes things a bit easier. Feeling it around my cock is somehow less frustrating than being free and getting random erections (which is part of my conditioning) and being unable to do anything about it.

7. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    This really works? I’m genuinely curious about it. That’s one topic i don’t think I’ve read much on here at CM. Chastity for me is only fufilling if there’s a strong psychological element to it. So what you describe intrigues me.

Ormaz likes this.
  8. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, it works very good for me. It was a gradual process... first it helped me to build up the will-power to be able to resist the urge. I quickly learned to like being horny all the time and that cumming ends that and i wanted to stay chaste for longer. Within a half year i ramped it up to almost 100 days. I had that goal, but my Owner instructed me to cum a few days before i reached it. After that i almost reached 200 days, but She did that again and i understood that it's Her decision. The whole process took around a year... by now, when She gives me a choice, i choose to stay chaste most of the times, because i always feel less submissive for the next few days. But if She commands it, i don't have a choice...

9. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    There is something of a common ground between caged chastity and an uncaged honour system. (And not just the goal of not cumming).

What I mean is that as we all know, even if wearing a cage, the extra security the physical confinement provides can be defeated if you really want to. (Unless you're pierced as well).
    Years ago I had a friend who worked in banking security. He maintained that he didn't sell safes, motion detectors etc, what he sold was the time it takes to defeat the security systems.
    A cock-cage is similar. You can slip out, destroy the lock, saw through the bars, whatever. Some approaches will take longer than other that's all.

So even if wearing a cage, there is still an honour element to it.

However I don't think a purely honour system would work for me.

What the cage does to me is completely inhibit my ability to become erect. (In this current lock-up, I've even tried soooo strenuously to get a hard-on I put a bruise into the topside of my dick!)
    There are no 'random boners' for me. Daytime or otherwise; I won't be dreaming one night and find that I've humped my pillow in my sleep!

That part - the basal, physical, animal part - that even the uncaged cannot control is completely tamed and placed into the control of another.

That's what really interests me about all this - it's mostly all physically symbolic and psychically in the mind anyway - except for that very primitive and ancient drive men have to throw their seed about everywhere they can!

Ormaz, iome343 and Mash2214 like this.
  10. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    I don't have a physical key holder but I do have an online Mistress who I lock myself for. Ideally I would have someone to physically hold my keys but with my Mistress it's not really feasible due to intercontinental distances.

I've been denied orgasm since last September but she takes great delight in teasing me and having me perform tasks she knows will arouse me. I am almost always desperate to cum but I feel that I would be letting her down so much if I did so. In theory I could just unlock my cage and go for it but that would be wrong in my eyes.

I do, however, wonder what it would be like to be properly locked up with regular trade and denial sessions and literally no chance of escape. Whilst I am desperate to cum now I do think that there are probably many levels of desperation beyond my current state that could only really be reached through the thorough application of physical barriers and restraint.

So to answer the original question, uncaged chastity can and does work but I think this tends towards a more emotional reason for chastity. To take it to a heavy BDSM angle where a slave's desperation and torment is what his Mistress gets off on then a cage is necessary to reach the top level of desperation.

11. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's funny to see this topic come around periodically.

Years ago, I wrote a lengthy blog post on it, which could probably be summed up in a few sentences.

The device/willpower dichotomy is all about who has the control. In my own case, for example, Mrs Edge *prefers* that I wear a device because it means that *she* has the control. Yes, I could remain uncaged and try not to be tempted, but even if I succeed, the ownership of control is on me. When I'm locked up, (to the extent to which a device can be secure, of course), the control is in the hands of Mrs Edge. She doesn't want to depend upon my willpower or anything like that - she wants the decision to be 100% up to her. If I can't get out of a device, then no matter what I "decide" to do, I do not have the control.

Or as I like to put it, it's the difference between self control, and being controlled.

And yes, we always need to make allowances for the security of the device, but that's another discussion.

SheisaBitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice