New and have questions on begging cages?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Matt28, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Matt28

Matt28 New member

Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    Hello everyone!

New to the site just had the courage to tell my wife about my fantasy and she was really interested and supportive. I have questions on what device would be good to start off with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    Matt28

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    There's a website www.aliexpress.com where they sell many, many different styles of very inexpensive devices. I would suggest selecting one of those to start with - so you don't spend a lot of $$$ until you have figured out the sizing and comfort, etc. Many of us began with a CB6000 or the shorter version, the CB6000s. Generally speaking, shorter cages seem to work the best as they shut down the arousal at its inception and remove the pain aspect. Go to the Device forum and check it out, but don't spend a lot until you know what you really want.

Matt28 likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  4. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Amazon and ebay will also offer you a plethora of cheap devices. Some of them come with multiple ring sizes which is useful when your sussing it out for the first time.

Having said that your size might change/fluctuate. Last week I was barely able to stay in one ring. This week I couldn't close the device whilst in it. What a difference a few days make...

5. eajuggalo

eajuggalo Member

Local Time:
    The smallest device you can fit into is the best place to start. If you are a grower and fairly small when flaccid, I have been very happy with the HappyGo Super Small cage from Amazon. I think I paid $25 for it so it is the least expensive of my cages and is easily the most comfortable.

6. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Lots of good advice. My first cage from eBay was so big it fell right off. I'm glad that I didn't pay too much for it. It took a few tries to get one that fit and felt right.

7. taprackbang

taprackbang Member

Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    I started out with a CB6000 and quickly moved down to a CB6000s since the shorter cage fits me better when I am soft. I also picked up the 2 1/8'' ring for the CB line and coupled with the 6KS Cage it's all been relatively comfortable.

My only complaint with the CB line of cages is hygine is kind of a pain, I usually take the cage off twice a day for cleaning and reapplication of lube.

I just picked up this cage today to give steel a shot. I have only worn it for about an hour and so far it's not bad but I think I could go with a larger A ring since I have experienced a mild burning sensation around my scrotum. Maybe I just need to wear it a little longer to get used to it.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JHV5BUG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

8. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    It will take you awhile to adjust to it.
    Use some some lube under the back ring. Also in front of and behind the back ring.
    Your scrotum will stretch, but that takes time!

You can start out wearing it from when you get home from work until when you get out of the shower in the morning. Then try to wear it for the complete weekend, day and night. After a few weeks of this you can try wearing it to work.

I have been a member here for about 2 1/2 years, but I have not worn my cage the whole time. It began with just weekend wear. Then nights and weekends. Now it has been 7/24 for weeks.
    My scrotum has stretched. I have found when my parts get cold I get burning, but normally not otherwise. I no longer carry a jar of vaseline in my backpack, but I do keep a small tube of hand lotion. Occasionally, I apply lotion to my entire scrotum, but not everyday. I wear underwear to work, but not usually on weekends. Underwear holds it all in close to my body. When I hang free on weekends, my parts just hang neatly in place. Lubricant, vaseline, or lotion can be a double edged sword as it can make the ring slide down and cause burning. I do believe as you wear a steel device for longer periods of time and your scrotum stretches, you will change to a smaller back ring until you finally find one that fits just right! These changes will likely be increments of 1/16" at a time.
    Caution, you should be able to fit one finger into the back of the ring up to the first knuckle to have enough circulation. I believe cage size, cage length, back ring size, and back ring gap all work together toward a comfortable fit. I also believe cage size, cage length, back ring size, and back ring gap all work together and a change in any of them could cause edema or cure edema.
    Burning can be caused by too small of a gap and too small or too large of a back ring. Too large of a gap can cause testicle escape and that is painful!

9. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    I started with plastic but it wasn't terribly comfortable and was hard to keep clean. They don't breath very well. I wound up with a few of these https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-SHIP-F...hash=item3d5d15bcf5:m:m_nL0SvoZmK1O0zxmgqbmmw

They work really well. The locks take a little getting used to but I like them better than the padlocks as they don't make any noise. The main thing is to get a base ring that's the right size. They come in 40 45 and 50 mm sizes. To big and you'll fall out. To small and you'll cut off circulation. Might make sense to get all three sizes and experiment. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-Pr...ti-off-ring-/262913162267?_trksid=p5731.m3795

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice