1 for '2'... A few strokes too many!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Breathe, Mar 28, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    And one more thought ...

I am not one to get into the descriptive details in my writings.
    But, Jesus Christ @Breathe ... you have a mesmerizing way to captivate the audience.

Allen1987 and Breathe like this.
  2. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Great responses, everyone. Thanks for taking the time to interact! Think I'll respond in a piecemeal fashion, this time. Starting with...

The interest:

One of My future goals once the training wheels are off. ;)

I find utility in release and, at one time, believed My options were limited. To say I'm pleased that isn't true would be an understatement.

Milking is also on the list, but diversifying My skill set by putting in 'work' is satisfying for Me... considering the effort I put in is typically reciprocated tenfold in his day-to-day service to Me.

Ruining his orgasms certainly doesn't feel like a chore, but I am exceptionally interested in improving My milking abilities for 'easier' returns in the right moments. :)

Precisely why I'm interested in achieving ruins on a frequent basis... I love challenges, and something like this relies so strongly on connection that I find it more romantic than analytical, ultimately.

It always feels good to work out an equation, but ruined orgasms are next level in My book. Talk about satiety for a Top...

The control I feel by 'solving' him in those moments becomes distilled into an exceptionally potent elixir that's more intoxicating than I ever knew possible...

Obviously, I'm hooked on the hard stuff. :rolleyes:

Impossible to achieve the intimacy required for ruination without this, in My opinion. We are not mind-readers at the start, and it takes time to learn. The rewards are always worth the effort.

Open communication has made an indescribably positive impact on our relationship (sexually and otherwise); activities like this always seem to bring us even closer together.

I'll never forget the look he gets in this state. His body and mind are both so receptive to My touch... and the intimacy we share afterwards is priceless.

slave_m likes this.
  3. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    The payoff:

Facial expressions are incredibly addictive, especially when you find 'new' ones.

'Hm. I loved that one. Wonder if I can make him do it again?' ;)

It quite often is. I have to be very careful touching him after I say certain things. And if he's already inside of Me when I say them? Usually promotes an immediate hover.

I love that certain strings of words set him off so quickly and deeply.

Watching him go through this phase is another delicious addiction. I can tell he 'wants' to give in to his base male instincts, but there's another thread woven through that he can't ignore.

It's been proven to Me again and again just how much he wants to retain the submission he gives. Through frustrating pleasure and toe-curling temptation, he still holds on and obeys.

I cannot describe how much I love the transition of whines and whispers of 'but I do want to cum, please don't stop' ...

... to desperately heated, wide-eyed obedience when he begs 'please, ruin me, please don't let me cum.'

Sends Me straight into Topspace, and drenched thighs ensue. Bliss. :love:

Caged cocks are quite fun, I must say. :) and thanks, 'our' seems better (to Me) than exclusively using 'Mine'. He does carry it for Me, after all.

And since I also wear a cock frequently, it helps eliminate confusion of 'whose' cock is being referred to. :) Those conversations can be a little confusing and clunky (albeit entertaining), otherwise.

It's also been fun witnessing the transition in his verbiage... Personally possessive to plurality. Hearing and seeing him correct himself makes Me smile, as his thoughts are being reconstructed in real time over long periods.

Ah, tight cages. Gotta love 'em. ;)

Beautifully put. I agree 100%; seems he does as well.

... or maybe he's at 90%? :rolleyes:

Regardless, he's still an 'A' student. One I adore teaching.

True, but it doesn't mean I always make the 'right' decisions.

I'm glad this session went the way it did, however, since I ended up learning more about Myself (and our capacity to discuss 'disconnects') so quickly after a heady interaction.

'Endless orgasms' seem so much more fulfilling than a one-and-done spill. Spent yet submissive is endlessly appealing to Me. The satiety we both experience after riding those waves is quite remarkable... even though I don't have the words, sometimes.

If I had to describe the feeling in one word, it'd be 'incomparable'.

guest 2942, Digital and Allen1987 like this.
  4. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    The rebuttal:

I am curious why you believe tease and denial to be acts devoid of affection. I would offer (at least in our relationship)
    that the exact opposite is true.

If I didn't deeply care about him, why would I put forth the effort to learn his mental and physical responses to My attention - right down to the second?

In My opinion, giving a man a traditional orgasm requires a microscopic fraction of the effort and devotion a ruin requires. In My younger years, I gave plenty of orgasms to My partners at the time. Sometimes in a hurry, if I wasn't terribly invested in the sex.

Can you guess how much I cared about them and their individualized needs and/or desires? They are in the past for countless reasons.

This thread makes no mention of the remaining facets of our relationship. We seek pleasure (and typically find it) in many ways, as a team.

Some dominant figures find contention with the way I operate within the non-sexual portions of our lives. I care very little about such judgements, as I have no desire to micromanage his life nor his inherent personality.

I fell in love with him for many reasons. His spine happens to be one of them. If he was the type of person to mindlessly agree with Me without inner reflection, I'd have ended this before it started.

At no point does he control Me, but his influence is everywhere and considered within every decision I make.

His equality as a partner, husband, and best friend is the only reason we're able to transcend the boundaries of a sexual power exchange and come out stronger (and hungrier) on the other side.

If that isn't mutually pleasurable, then I have much learning left to do.

Consent is vital. And the debate between pleasure and pain will never cease, considering we as humans are all so wonderfully diverse and complex. I am thankful for this as life would be devastatingly boring if we were all the same.

To Me, it's simply a case of mind over matter if the parties agree on the dynamics therein.

Anything less would be abuse, and in that regard I completely agree with the intolerance you display here.

Thanks. We certainly are. :kiss:

LadyMoon and Panda2010 like this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    And I'm sure you wouldn't want it any other way! Enjoy!!!

Allen1987 likes this.
  6. GeorgeCS

GeorgeCS Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    I never used the term “affection”, any intimate act can be affectionate. I used the term reciprocity, which to me is the basis of all healthy relationships, and the very essence of T&D is not reciprocating full orgasms. No point sugarcoating what it is.

Because you want to make sure you get the proper timing of the ruined orgasm? If you don’t time your ruined orgasm properly, you get a full orgasm, and your goal of not reciprocating the orgasm will not be achieved.

What takes effort is the full combination of Teasing + Multiple Edging + Ruined Orgasm, and my point was only about the last part of the equation. Teasing + Multiple Edging is all good, and can always end in a full orgasm.
    And yes, it takes additional effort to get the timing right and end the equation with an RO instead, but as I said before, that is effort you invest to make sure the goal of not reciprocating the orgasm will be achieved.

In my case, I used to have premature ejaculation and the teasing+edging combination was a savior. And after a long session there’s nothing better than finally saying “don’t stop” and enjoying a proper finish. I even used ruined orgasm, but merely as a way to extent the sex and combat PE since you stay hard afterwards, never as a way of her denying me a proper finish.
    If that were the case, if she tried to use RO specifically to deny me a proper finish, something she gave to all her previous partners (like you did) but now wanted to deprive me, then I would definitely resent her, and the relationship would not last. And the key factor is again reciprocity, if I were trying to stop her orgasms as well then she would be completely entitled to want to do the same.

This is all about my case, and I raise the issue because I do want full orgasms. In your case it seems your partner do not want them, so my point about denying a proper finish probably does not apply to you. That's why you two do it and I don't.

Again, my point was about reciprocity, and not about your experience in particular.
    I know nothing about your relationship. If you honestly feel that he gets from you the same pleasure you get from him, in terms of effort, pleasure, and orgasms, then my comment does not apply to you.
    I was merely explaining why I never went this route in my relationships.

I didn’t even touch the question of consent, I always assume it’s there and it’s a given.
    My point here was about personal standards. I cannot be with someone that doesn’t have the same attitude towards me as I have towards her, and I would never ever derive pleasure from hitting her.
    That’s just me, personally. There are people of all stripes

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    well, I think we can agree that you two disagree.

You're both right, in your own circunstances. Good luck to you and all who sail with you

Breathe likes this.
  8. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife would tie me down and make me tell her where I was in the orgasm process while she manipulated me. Once she learned me she doesn’t need my communication and usually has me gagged and blindfolded while she edges me over and over. When she is done she just throws a cold pack on me for a while and then comes back and puts the cage back on.

Allen1987 and Chaste J. like this.
  9. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    The Art of doing pain that isn't pain ;)

10. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    You raise a very interesting point @GeorgeCS although I'm not sure I share the same perspective (which is fine). I do believe reciprocation is important in a relationship but true love should be unconditional and shouldn't be about balancing the books. You can reciprocate your partners loving gestures without replicating the exact same gesture. Sometimes it's good to be origional and show some creativity. Anyway this is probably off topic but you and your partner know each other best and you should trust in what you feel is right to strengthen your relationship.

Back on topic, you are right tease and denial is not the reciprocation of orgasms but it is an exciting and unpredictable journey you can share with your partner. It is a fun way to become more deeply and intimately connected to each other as you learn to explore each others limits. Part of that is understanding what is to extreme for each of you, you build up slowly and learn what you both enjoy. Plus ruined orgasms aren't totally a bad thing, they can increase your desire for the real thing making it feel even more special.

11. Deleted member 53138

Ok......now this does sound like ultimate edging......and very very desirable!

Digital likes this.
  12. GeorgeCS

GeorgeCS Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    If I want to be precise, in T&D only the “D” implies not reciprocating full orgasms. The teasing and edging part are vanilla in itself, and a great tool to extend pleasure that can always end with a proper finish. If they do not want a proper finish, fine, nothing to reciprocate! But if they DO, and you purposefully deny them while they still keep providing orgasms to you, then it’s an obvious lack of reciprocity.

I’m just being descriptive here, that IS the kink right? To have someone do something to you that is frustrating and controlling by denying something you want (you cant deny something the person don’t want). It wouldn’t be a kink if it didn’t involve some element at odds with the standard vanilla relationship, and that is exactly the reason people like it.
    I mean, when people do CBT or spanking they don’t try to ignore that it’s about someone hurting their body, a complete violation of every rule of conduct of decent people. It totally is, and THAT is what turns them on, to be treated in a way that people would normally find bad or abusive.

And no, I never said that relationships are about keeping score and expecting the partner to do the exact same things you do, or only doing things if you expect something in return. That is not what reciprocation is.
    Reciprocation is about matching your partner’s level of investment and effort, and having the same attitude and caring towards them as they have towards you. Doesn’t mean you only do something if they do something back, it means you take care of their needs because they are important to your partner, and they take care of your needs because they are important to you. Relationships are give and take, and on aggregate it IS expected that both parties will have a similar share of the giving and taking, otherwise it’s one-sided. And nothing yells one-sided more than taking care of their needs, only to have them purposefully deny something you want.

And here again, that is precisely the kink of D/s and its variants (FLR, etc), to have a relationship that is one-sided in some (or all) aspects, where one party is expected to mainly do the giving, and the other to do the taking.

This is all tangential to my original point BTW, which was entirely about my personal standards.
    I personally cannot devote myself to someone that doesn’t have the same attitude towards me as I have towards them. If it’s someone whose pleasure means the world to me, and who the thought of hurting would make my stomach turn, then it would absolutely break my heart if they didn’t have that same care for me.

Doesn’t mean I cant do these practices with professional Doms or people I don’t really love. Or with someone I do love but is not interested in pushing these practices themselves. I didn’t end up here out of nowhere, I did try most of these kinks with various sex workers.

13. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    @GeorgeCS another interesting reply.

I think you are right about someone wanting something before they can feel truly denied by not recieving it. But the idea is you trust your partner to know when the time is right to let you have it.

Also I don't know about anyone else but I would still class it as tease and denial if you are teased to the edge but denied release at the moment you want it before being teased again after a short pause. This could repeat a few times over a session building up a stronger release for your partner. You can still enjoy a satisfying climax at the end of the session but if she make you work for it by denying you a few times technically you have been experiencing tease and denial.

It also seems you are enjoying a very black and white dynamic where everything seems rigid and clear. This is fine if this works for you both but there is also the option to be more flexible. You don't have to make it a fully flr lifestyle. You could experiment for just 1 night or weekend every now and then. You could even switch on a different weekend be the dominant and surprise her with your control in return. It doesn't mean your attitude has changed your just experimenting with some basic role play.

Plus the idea 1 ruined orgasm is not caring for your partner is the wrong perspective. You can still enjoy it as part of the build up to a more powerful climax then surely it is worth the effort and the patience to explore. It may not necessarily be like that the first few times you experiment and you both might feel disappointed but the idea is to learn what makes it better for both of you.

I'm not saying this would be right for you I'm just trying to illustrate that there can be a dynamic between the basic vanilla and the extreme flr full time denial.

14. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    I could start a best selling short story from quoting all thats been shared in here!
    But I quote only @Breathe ...

I wish you both the best on this endeavor.
    You on your quest for learning and @_and_smile on the rewards [read: lack of rewards] from your learning.

RO's are one of the few real Love-Hate relationships in my life.
    The most effective ones are when I am sure my ejaculate is going to land in the adjacent neighborhood ... but instead only 1/2 of it is just left to dribble out.

Seriously, a few honestly have made me sob ...

15. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    This I must quote in full ...

You have nailed this on the head!!!
    By the time I am saying those words - I am no longer in control of my brain!
    What my male instincts want [read: want more than anything in the world in that moment] are fighting what I believe when my brain is not under duress.

But at some even lower level I KNOW I can't [or don't want to] give in to that irresistible temptation - I must say the same thing.

And, pardon me, I just have to say it ... those drenched thighs - DO taste better in those moments!

16. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Similar but the contacts on that manufactured device are not in the desired spots.

EdgednDenied likes this.
  17. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't doubt that for a second. ;)

El Guapo and Allen1987 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice