Affordable custom

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Lakeman, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    I’ve got a bunch of chastity devices, from $20 Chinese ones through to $500 custom made ones. When people are considering custom, the Jailbird from Mature Metal is by far the most commonly recommended. I’ve got one, and they’re very good, but there’s another custom maker, malechastitynow who is well worth a look. Their Amicus cage is $160 USD, less than half the cost of the Jailbird or other custom devices. It comes in just two cage lengths and one cage width, but with many options for base ring size, cage gap, base racing shape, I would think that for most people it would do very well. I don’t have one, but he seems to get very good feedback.

2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Base racing shape? Base ring shape (round, oval). Naughty autocorrect spelling thingy.

3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Or, the Rigid Chastity Model 7, a custom device for $79 USD! Feedback on the Mansion is that they make excellent quality devices, but language can be tricky (they’re in Poland) and they’re not fast to make.

4. taprackbang

taprackbang Member

Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    I have been really eyeing the Amicus as my first premium stainless steel device but I am unsure how comfortable the ring design would be for long term where.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice