Ms Lori 8c - I Found my best device

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Mike_Indy, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Mike_Indy

Mike_Indy Member

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    So, I’ve been into Chastity play for a few years. I started with the CB3000 as many likely did as well. I found it interesting but I wanted more. Over the years I’ve tried the following devices…
    • Lori #9 with PA – good and well made. I missed the measurements and the tube dia was too narrow to allow long term wear. The PA lifted and caused edemas. More on that later.
    • Mature Metals Bird Cage – decent design, comfortable to wear. Easy to clean but too open for me. I found it possible to stimulate myself to orgasm.
    • Steelheart II – excellent workmanship and beautiful device. The PA fixing pinches a little too much for me.
    • And a few others. I say all of this to indicate that I have invested time, and money in these devices in my quest for the ‘right one’.
    As I mentioned, the #9 from Ms Lori is a great device. I believe I made the tube dia too small and that combined with the location of the PA fixing, made for issues. Within a few days of wearing, an edema (swelling) on the bottom tip of my penis would form. Further, there was stress on the PA. When removed the PA would have a slight tear and minor bleeding. It took several hours for the swelling to go down and tear took time to heal. Ms Lori did her best and serviced it several times trying to make it meet my needs. My PA is very for forward and we just couldn’t get it to work on that tube. The tube being too narrow also caused the attempted nighttime erections excruciating. I also had issue with UTI issues with the narrow tube. Mind you, I was only off by roughly .125”.

I decided to go with the #8c, straight and have it slightly wide and worked on a plan with Ms Lori for the PA location. This involved sending photos to her and measurements. Note: if you order a similar device I would communicate about the PC and location of the entry hole. I also added ‘extra’ bars to the tube to allow less stimulation of the penis.

Ms Lori hit her production time delivery. I of course wanted it sooner, but she delivered it well within the delivery estimate. My device arrived and I quickly opened it up. As expected, the workmanship is very nice. No sharp edges, nice and smooth. I will say, nothing I have bought matches the polish and smoothness of the Steelheart II. That said, the Ms Lori exceeds the Steelheart in functionality. The steelheart uses a PA fixing the goes into the tube and around the tip of the penis, through a segment ring secured through the PA. This fixing then has loops that go around the bars that insert into the cock ring portion. That area is where I experienced a fair amount of pinching on the Steelheart. With the #8c there is no such area to pinch. The PA is very well secured with a security bolt. Another bolt secures the tube to the ring.

How does the device feel? Fantastic! I have zero issues with pinching. I find the #8c is much easier to keep clean. Also, the PC serves as a guide to the flow when urinating. One ‘could’ stand while urinating with this device – I suppose. The tube is now properly sized. This means I cannot play with it to stimulate to an orgasm and also, morning wood is ‘bearable’. Yes, I still get woken up at times, but I do not need to run cold water over it to kill the attempted erection. I can sit up, calm my thoughts and let it reside.

Is the device secure? Let me start by saying no ball trap device is 100% escape proof. But yes, the #8c is secure. The Steelheart can be circumvented with a flat screw driver and breaking the brass lock. Yes, you have to buy more locks, but it is easy to bypass. Ms. Lori’s security screw is unique. I would not know where to look and find a tip to insert in it. With drills and tools, you could break out a screw (see my other post regarding Loctite). If you really want security, put Loctite RED on the PA security screw as well as the security screw in the ring. You would then need to destroy the device to get it off. That level of effort would be quite challenging and risky if you know what I mean!

I am a fairly active person I cycle regularly for what most consider long distances. I ride 200-350 miles a week throughout the year. Finding a device that would work and allow the riding to continue has been very challenging. The #8c pretty well allows this to be done. I do have to use a fair amount of chamois cream, but it works. I’ve been out on 3-4-hour rides and not had an issue yet. I’m not yet convinced I would wear it for rally long rides, but we’ll see. I am not a runner, but with a supporting jock strap I see no reason why I would not be able to run rearing the device. I do swim laps quite frequently, especially in the winter months, and have no issues with that activity.

Since I received the device last month, I have only gone 10 consecutive days wearing the device. I have not been able to do that (and remain active exercising) in previous devices. I literally have no ‘need’ to remove the device. I’ve not seen anything the would require cleaning or inspection times causing a removal. Next up is a 30 day test. Assuming that passes, and I think it will, I believe I have my perfect device. That will mean that I will not have limits to the length of my lockup periods. At this point, I can only hope that with the right device found, my wife will be open to being my keyholder. I'd gladly give her the 'keys' and let her take control of any future releases. However, she is quite vanilla and her involvement is not all that likely.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mike_Indy

Mike_Indy Member

Local Time:
    The images didn't upload with the post, so I am adding them below...

upload_2018-4-2_11-31-25.png

upload_2018-4-2_11-31-36.png

3. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello! I currently have a 2a and I'm going to switch it over to an 8c as well. Are you still liking the device? It is going to be for long term permanent wear for me and Mrs. Lori recommended this one as well.

I noticed on her site and with yours as well that the 8c looks wildly different from model to model - so much so that some of them look like a totally different device.

Any recommendations here?

I really do like the look of yours. I like how open my 2a is but going permanent I think I might like something with less access but still able to clean it.

Thanks for any insight!

4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Can you be more specific about the your negotiation about the PA setback? Lori doesn’t list PA setback as a customizable dimension on the website.

Standard sizes for PA jewelry are 5/8 and 3/4 internal diameter. That would lead to a smaller setback for a “section” of a circle. I’ve used 1/2” and 3/8”. My own piercing was even set a bit further back to give more skin to handle large gauges (per Elayne Angel’s recommendation) and chastity forces. ;)

I’ve stepped down an 1/8” ID myself and you’re right that it makes a world of difference. My 1-3/8” ID allowed my wife to get me to cum once in chastity. In 1-1/4” ID stimulation that once got me aroused and feeling I could get close leaves me flaccid and far far away from any edge.

A proper snug fit, without being too tight, is incredibly comfortable and calming.

When I’ve stepped down to 1-1/8” ID then I will be ok but sometimes get swelling and edema. It also restricts the flesh so much I’m somehow straining the PA. It’s weird. I haven’t fully figured it out.

My issue is that I’ve never been able to take the weight from Lori’s devices. They were a dream for me in the early 2000’s.

You are completely right about the PA serving as a guide for urination. Mark’s designs at MaleChastityNow also incorporate a “fixed” PA hook. It doesn’t move or pinch at all, it keeps me secure and aligned.

I’m sure you’ll find the opportunity to build confidence and experience to whip your beautiful steel cage out at the urinal. ;)

I have definitely walked up to a urinal more confident in my tube only GlansArmor or even my balltrap Contender cage than in PA jewelry.

I’ve discovered that a snug fit flaccid, with no to little extra length beyond my glans, makes for a cage that I simply cannot get anywhere close to orgasm in. I’m quite the grower so I’m lucky in that.

If I’m kept small, then I’m safe. So I can tolerate a more open style cage. I still get very “funky” with dried precum and whatnot. So it’s good to be able to rinse all that off. The PA hook can crust up after long periods of denial as well.

Good luck to you. Your cage looks formidable and the basering will help carry the weight.

I am curious about the limitations of PA setbacks in those designs.

All the best!

Rectrix likes this.
  5. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    This seems very similar in shape to what is working best for me also.
    I got to this shape after lots of experimentation, and have always admired Ms. Lori devices.
    I am also a grower, and have to really stuff into this cage, but then things settle down and are quite comfortable.

One thing I see in common is a narrowing down in the short entry section of the cage, and a larger section for the end of the penis. I think I've seen this in a variety of Ms. Lori devices, and I think it's a great feature that helps hold everything tightly (and reduce any stress on the PA)

My A ring is also quite tight. It's tight going in, but then quite comfortable. I like the fact that pulling out and getting back in seem impractical, as both steps (A ring & cage) require a lot of stuffing. This end section was cut off of a low-cost internet SS PA device, and the PA portion could be kept on if I had a PA.

Best,
    b2p

upload_2018-4-5_14-42-57.png

6. Kiko787

Kiko787 New member

Boston
    Local Time:

7. Kiko787

Kiko787 New member

Boston
    Local Time:
    What were your final measurements?

8. Kiko787

Kiko787 New member

Boston
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice