Cage Diameter

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by 2LockOrNot2Lock, Mar 27, 2018.

1. 2LockOrNot2Lock

2LockOrNot2Lock New member

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    Still new to this and I am on my 4th device. I don't know if this is how it's supposed to fit or not but the cage itself I can fit into mostly but there is still plenty of skin that kind of folds between the cage and ring. Is that normal? I am not someone who has a lot of girth and have been circumcised. Plus I am a grower so the tip is still about 3/4" from the end. I do have a really small cage, the 3rd one I bought but being so small it has even more skin coming through. I am using a steel cheap cage.

It would seem most of the ones I find don't have a much wider diameter. I really don't want to spend to much yet until I find something I like plus still new to chastity and the wife is just getting on board but still very vanilla.

2. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    Two things try. 1st a bit of lube should help you slide in better.
    If that isn't enough try using a thin sock over your penis. Have the tip of the sock at the end of the tube. After you slide in pull the sock out of the tube.

This helps pull in the extra skin.

Ormaz likes this.
  3. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    I have found that if you are a grower then no matter what you will always have some skin bunched up like you describe. The skin is there and there is nowhere for it to go if you have a tube that is sized right for your flaccid penis. I'm about an inch flaccid and 3.5 inches hard, I don't need to be a mathematician to see that that leaves plenty skin there with nowhere else to go. And for the last 9 days I've been in a 25mm cage that fits great and yes, there is some bunching at the base. So it really depends on what your penis size is, flaccid and hard.

I don't have much insight on the girth issue you may be having. While flaccid I don't really have much girth either. I will say that the metal cage I have and wore for 3 weeks just before my current one had plenty of width space in it. If you look at my pics its the open design cage one and there's a close up so you can get an idea about the width. That cage was an inexpensive one off of Amazon and I love it. The cage is 33mm long (45mm including ring) and I think the width is 32mm. I only decided to try out other cages to see if going smaller is even better. So far it is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice