GF/KH "changed the game", need advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sub76, Mar 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. GeorgeCS

GeorgeCS Member

Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    Easiest decision of your life man, kick her to the curb and never look back. Anyone who would push a hard limit like this should not be in your life, nevermind the risks, health concerns, regrets afterwards, etc. Know what is fantasy and what is not.

Well the obvious difference is that your fantasy doesn't push any limits on her, doesn't make her uncomfortable, and just requires some effort. While her fantasy pushes a hard limit for you, makes you feel uncomfortable, and requires much more of you than just effort (there are risks, health concerns, etc.) It's completely fine is she doesn't want to put the effort anymore, but to say your fantasies are comparable makes no sense.

2. KHneeded4me2018

KHneeded4me2018 New member

Public service
    Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    Reading with curiousity and envy...... Will be anxious to follow, see how it plays out.

Careful what you ask for, huh?

3. Retiredinaz

Retiredinaz Active Member

Retired, but keeping busy!
    Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    OK, I'm not sure what Europe has to offer, and if Mexico is also too far away for your liking, I have JUST the events for you located in Norther Maryland. These two 4-5 day events have been put on by the same promoter annually at the same venue for over TWENTY YEARS! One is in late June and the other is Labor Day weekend. When I attended back in 2006 there was only the June event and it was called Leather Retreat. Now the June event is called Fusion and Labor Day is called Summer Camp. They are AWESOME events with everything included (meals, dungeons, classes, etc) for one all inclusive price. I had a great time but only attended once because I had to travel from Arizona to attend.

The website is: http://darkodyssey.com/fusion/

I highly recommend it for just what has been discussed in this thread.

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    there is another way of looking at this situation...

By choosing something for you to do that is highly unlikely to happen quickly if at all,, whether the fellatio happens or not, your time of being denied is extending rather longer than it might otherwise. She's chosen an easy [for her] target that is not going to require great effort on her part to continue denying you for some time.

It might also or otherwise be that she'd like to cuckold you for her own sexual gratification, but by having you first interact with a new person, it removes any guilt from that introduction. She suggested it, but you enacted it, so neither of you can blamed for non-consensual activity by the other. From you doing that it would then be a small step for the new man to become her physical lover instead of you.

Either way, it sounds like you'll be experiencing a long time in chastity... enjoy!

Joroincharge likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice