You Bought Them, Now You Can Wear Them - cont.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by sissymissy, Nov 11, 2008.

1. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    You Bought Them, Now You Can Wear Them

Cont

Not wanting to have her use the crop again, and with her standing close by and watching me closely, I figured I had better get to work and began putting my panties (oh my) in their drawer. As I did so, I couldnt help but smell the perfume wafting up from the samples Mistress had placed there.

Once the panties were all in place and arranged to her satisfaction, it was on the the bras in the next drawer down that had until today contained my t shirts. As I follow her instruction in folding and storing my bras, again, arranging them nice and neatly, I cant help but wonder where my t shirts went.

Once I finished with the bras, I closed that drawer and looked to Mistress for further guidance. It was then I noticed her huge grin as she held up a black lace body stocking and a extremely bright, hot pink, long sleeved, unitard.

I cant wait to see you in these sissy, but we shall save those for another day, we have much, too much to do today already.

With a point of her finger, Im put back into action again.

Put those slips, half slips, and camisoles and such in the next drawer down sissy and then you can put your girdles and cinchers and other foundations in the bottom drawer.

I was really beginning to get worried now as these drawers seemed to be all empty except of course, for the three perfume samples in each drawer.

Once youre done with your shapewear goodies, I expect your garterbelts and stockings in the other top drawer and then your pantyhose in the drawer under that. You can put your pajamas and nighties and such under your hose and then put your swimsuits (yes, I had a little bit of everything) and these (she threw the body stocking and unitard to me) and anything else in the bottom drawer on that side.

The bottom drawer on that side where had all my clothes gone I was beginning to panic and felt the bumps on my skin again and Im sure if I had any hair left on my body, it would be standing straight up

Once you get everything put away nicely, you can hang up your dresses and begin lunch for us. Im going to run back to my place and do a few errands and Ill be back in an hour or so.

She circled me again and I swear I began to tremble and I think my knees were knocking.

She stops behind me and presses her body against my nylon and spandex covered body and once again reaches around me and begins to run her hands all over. She starts up top with my boobs <gulp> my boobs squeezing them and pulling me into her tightly.

You WILL be my B I T C H wont you S I S S Y??? She whispers in my ear and moves her hands up and down my body.

Forgetting almost instantly my previous nervous fit and forgetting, for the moment, all about my man clothes or seeming lack there of, I thought of nothing else but this wonderful woman, my Mistress, and quickly answered

Yes Mistress, I will be your bitch.

She begins to concentrate her ministrations to my penis and before long it was back at full mast and it didnt take her too long to have me nearly at my bursting point. She never once lifted my slip but continued to rub up and down the length of my penis. The layers of nylon were rubbing and sliding and the lace edge of the slip was tickling my nylon covered leg and her breath was tickling my neck and once again I felt my knees begin to tremble for a completely different reason than just minutes ago.

Then she just stops.

I stand there gasping and bucking and swinging my hips, thrusting my slip and panties fruitlessly into the air.

When I open my eyes... I had shut them tightly just moments ago as I felt my orgasm was eminent I see she is already half out the door when she pops her head back in and looks me straight in the eye.

Be good sissy and finish your chores but DO NOT finish with that clitty between your legs. That is off limits to you from now on even when you pee. Oh and that reminds me, you WILL sit from now on when you pee, WONT you sissy?

Yes Mistress.

And with another giggle she is gone.

More than a little frazzled at this point, I get to my duties as even though she said an hour, I have no idea when she will be back and I definitely dont want to upset her now.

Sure enough, all the drawers in the dresser were emptied of their previous contents. All my menswear it seemed was gone. Underwear, socks, long johns, shorts, etc Now I still had the bureau at least. Or did I?

I opened the top drawer of the bureau and let out a huge sigh of relief as there are all my better t-shirts, my concert ts, my Steelers and Pirates ts, etc. I quickly check the rest and realize that it has been untouched but I still havent seen a hint of my other clothes. Nearly every piece of underwear I had. Well every manly piece of underwear that is

Figuring it wasnt that bad as at least I still had my jeans and my Hard Rock shirts and I could pick up some new boxers or something somewhere, I begin to finish my chores.

I get all the delicates put away and as Im putting the last of it away, I begin to think more about the perfume samples in each drawer. It would appear she intends me to wear all these items now on a regular basis if Im reading it right. I wonder how much of the perfume will soak into the contents of the drawers and of course I then wonder how much they will smell when I am wearing them. Will others notice that smell? Will they say anything if they do?

Oh my, I couldnt keep thinking about it or I thought I might run from there right then.

I go to pick up my dresses and once again my waist cincher really makes itself known as it pinches my side and forces me to straighten up and start over. I hang all three of my dresses in the closet and let out another sigh as it seems all the other clothes in my closet remain untouched. I also have to wonder though about my underwear and socks and such from the dresser. They werent in the bureau and they are not in the closet.

This question remains but I notice the clock and see Ive spent near 30 mins just putting the rest of my undies away and must get to the kitchen for some lunch ideas.

Im no more than out of my bedroom and standing there in the middle of the hallway, when the front door opens and my Mistress walks in.

Now my apartment at the time wasnt much to speak of and with her standing there in the front door and that door still wide open, I felt fully exposed to the world and quickly darted for cover behind my lzyboy.

She laughs and leaves cowering behind the chair and throws two bags on the couch and heads back out the door leaving it wide open.

Moments later, she is back with another load and with a sigh of relief from me, she shuts the door and heads for the kitchen.

SISSY, GET IN HERE!

Uh oh, this didnt sound good.

Ive been gone all this time and you havent even started lunch? What have you been doing while I was gone?

Uh, um, I was putting my clothes away Mistress. I stuttered.

It should not have taken you that long to complete that simple task sissy, what else have you been up too?

Nothing Mistress, I swear it, I was putting my clothes away as you instructed.

I find that rather hard to believe, are you sure you werent playing with your clitty?

No Mistress, I swear that I was not.

Well, ok but just to make sure, and since you seemed to have shrunk enough since I saw you last <giggles> you can put this on.

She reaches into her purse and pulls out my cb2000 complete with the smallest base ring, the points of intrigue and an open lock. The lock was not like any I had and began to wonder where she had went. The lock looked like it was made for luggage and had had a combination dial on it with 4 digits.

I gulped and knew fumbled with if for a few moments but knew I had to act fast as I could feel myself being to become erect at the very idea already.

Of course the more you hurry, the worse things go and wouldnt you know it, I no more than had the lock off than the points went flying. I guess it was good it happened that way as I forgot about the impending situation and my erection faded again and by the time I did have all the pieces gathered and ready, I was soft and able to pull up my slip and pull down my panties and apply the base ring rather easily.

Unfortunately, at that point, I made the mistake of looking up at my Mistress. I noticed she was back in my lzyboy again and seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. I also noticed she had the crop close at hand again. Almost immediately, I was harder than I had been just minutes ago and now with the base ring on, and the smallest one at that, I knew I wouldnt be getting soft anytime soon even if I could have looked away from her.

She smiles as she sees my predicament and giggles at me again.

Tsk tsk tsk sissy it looks like you are back in a pickle again or rather you have a rather hard pickle

More giggles

Pull your panties back up and adjust your slip.

I stand before her once again and do just as she says pulling my panties back up over my throbbing <gulp> clitty and then pull down my slip and smooth it all around to be sure its not tucked into anything.

Very good sissy, now dance for me some more before we have lunch. You can rub all over and in fact thats just what I want you to do, but do not cum sissy.

So once again, I danced and felt silly and burned with embarrassment but this time I didnt care as this time I could not get my mind off the throbbing between my legs or the beauty before me, or the way I was dressed, or things she had said, etc I was just about ready to burst again when she once again stopped me.

Thats enough of that for now sissy. I think we have a problem though. That cage will never fit on that clitty. I think you had better go to the kitchen and fetch us a dish towel and some ice.

I grimace as I know from stories Ive read what is coming next. Or I thought I did.

I quickly scurry for the towel and ice and return and she puts the stool of the lzyboy back down and sits up straight before me.

Ill take that towel and ice now turn around, pull up your slip, pull down your panties in the back and bend over.

With more than a little trepidation, I follow her command, handing her the towel and ice and exposing my bare butt to her.

This was more than a little embarrassing. As I said in the beginning, we had only been dating for a few weeks and while we had slept together, we hadnt actually Slept together. Although wed done plenty of heavy petting along with a little mutually satisfying oral fun, we hadnt actually gone all the way. Yet here I was, dressed in full feminine lingerie, bent over and baring my rear to her.

Now since Ive seen all your clothes and toys, dont even think about lying to me and telling me this is new territory for you.

As she is saying this, I hear what I think is the snap of rubber gloves and shortly after feel a cold finger squirming its way in my rear. Then it seems not too long after, that finger is joined by another and she begins moving them both and really making me squirm.

I dont have time to enjoy this once I begin to relax because as soon as I do relax to the point of enjoying it, she removes her fingers and quickly shoves one of the ice cubes in and then in quick succession another and then a third.

Just when I think it cant get any worse she really floors me as she tells me to turn around.

When I do, I see she has one of my butt plugs from the toy chest in her hand. Its a medium sized plug but its about the biggest thing I can take and it normally takes me some doing to get it in.

Now sissy, I want you to take this plug and put it just where it is intended to go.

This really cant be happening. Is it a dream? Is it a nightmare? Should I run? Should I cry? I dont know what to do.

So I do the only thing I can do, I obey my Mistress.

I take the plug from her and being to reach back to insert it while still trying to keep my slip from falling down.

Turn your body to the side sissy but keep looking at me as you do as I want to see both the plug going into you and I want to see your face as it does.

I do as she says and feel my cheeks burning to a new high in hot as this is I think one of the most embarrassing moments in my life.

I find that while its still not the easiest to get in, it goes easier than it has in the past. I dont know if it was her finger workout or the fact that the ice cubes have me partially numb but in it goes. I sigh and relax a little actually feeling a sense of accomplishment and pride that I was able to do it.

But then as it seems is becoming her norm, she snaps me out of my reverie once again

Now just one more thing and were ready for lunch. Pull your panties up in back and down in front and finish caging your clitty.

I groan a little as I remember how and why this started and sure enough all the ice and the plug and embarrassment and such and lo and behold, I was soft again. At least I was as soft as I was going to get with the base ring on and my new Mistress really putting me through my paces.

This time, it seemed to go on very easily almost too easily for my tastes and before I knew it, she handed me the lock and made me click it shut and thus seal my own fate. After closing the lock, I felt that strange feeling down in the pit of my stomach again and I began to wonder if I had done the right thing.

Ok sissy, are you ready for lunch? Oh wait, I almost forgot these. I think they should be about your size.

She reaches over to one of the bags on the sofa and pulls out a shoe box.

We cant have you getting your stockings all dirty now can we?

No Mistress.

My head is sagging a little as I take the shoebox from her. I open it slowly and find a pair of what appears to be at least 4 inch heels and I wonder how in the heck did she find them in my size and so fast.

I slip on one of the heels and nearly fall and break my neck when I go to put the other one on.

She laughs at me and stands up to help steady me and with her help, the other shoe is soon as well and there I stand teetering on my new heels.

She takes my arm in hers and begins to walk me to the kitchen.

I was surprised to see the pizza on the counter until she tells me she knew I wouldnt have gotten to start anything yet and she didnt want to waste time having me prepare something so she had picked up the pizza while she was out as well.

So she set me up yet again here I was locked up and in lingerie and high heels and

Loving ever minute of it

sissybblola and SoumisCH like this.
  2. craigl

craigl Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    Great story!
    I'm loving it and look forward to more.

3. sissymissy

Local Time:
    You Bought Them, Now You Can Wear Them[/SIZE]

Cont.

The sound of my heels on the kitchen floor sent a shiver through entire body.

We sat and had our pizza pretty much in silence. I really wasn’t hungry and it was all I could do to finish one slice.

Once she was finished, she instructed me to clean up and meet her in bedroom when I was done.

As I cleaned and straightened up in the kitchen, I pondered my situation. I couldn’t think about it too much because as I did, the cb2000 and especially the points were really making themselves known.

It didn’t take long thank goodness as these heels were beginning to take their toll already and I wondered how woman did it all day in them?

With more than a little trepidation, I began the walk down the hall to the bedroom and my new Mistress.

I slowly enter the bedroom and find her at my closet moving and arranging things and I also notice a pile of my clothes on the floor.

When she sees me enter she immediately turns to my dresses and hands me one of my floral numbers that comes down to just above my knee and conveniently just below the lace on my slip. I was sure the lace from the slip would show at times depending on how I moved and the thought sent a shiver through me.

She watches as I don the dress and then turn and ask for her assistance with the zipper. I was more than a little surprised when she retrieves her purse and takes out a little sewing kit and walks towards me with yet another huge grin.

“I would be very pleased to assist you with that zipper sissy.” She replies with a slight sneer it seems.

I kind of know what is coming as I’ve read about it being done in some of the stories I have read but never ever thought something like this would be happening to me.

Sure enough though, it was just a quick whizzzz of the zipper and a command from her to be still followed by a little tugging at the high neckline and I was soon sewn into my dress.

“Now that you won’t be tempted to remove your shoes or your dress, or play with that little clitty of yours, we can cover some of the rules around here from now on.”

Rules? Again, with the rules… punishment, now more rules… there was definitely more to this women than I had thought and I couldn’t help kicking myself for not introducing her to missy sooner although she was making me very nervous too.

She claims my easy chair again and directs me to once again stand in front of her at attention.

“Now my silly little sissy missy, here are your rules.” Again with the big grin.

She reaches into the pocket on the chair and pulls out a sheet of paper and hands it to me.

“You will take these and memorize them. To help you on your way, I think you should write each of them 100 times. You will print them just as they are written on that sheet and they had better be perfect. If you screw up something in anyway… you will throw that sheet away and start with another.”

“Before you start that assignment though sissy, I noticed that your laundry is overdue to be done and the floors are terrible and there’s that little pile in the middle of your bedroom. I can’t believe you had your delicates all strewn about on these messy floors. You can start a load of laundry and then bag up that pile of worn, torn and stained clothes and then get the floors done. Once you get done with the vacuum, you can sit at your desk and start writing your new rules to live by.”

<gulp> I haven’t done much writing since back in school and can’t believe she expects me to write lines like a grade school kiddie or something.

It was about that time that I really began to look over the rules and had to take an even bigger <Gulp>

sissy missy’s “musts”!

1. missy must always be pantied
    2. missy must always wear some form of leg wear be it panty hose or stockings or thigh highs.
    3. missy must always wear either a bra and/or a camisole and once per week will stuff her bra with a number of tissues to be determined that morning.
    4. missy must always wear at least one item of feminine jewelry.
    5. missy must always wear ladies shoes whenever home and will also wear them to work once per week.
    6. missy must always use feminine toiletries.
    7. missy must always sit to relieve herself.
    8. missy must always curtsey when entering or exiting a room and when acknowledging Mistress’ orders.
    9. missy must always throw away any of her remaining menswear type items whenever they become worn, torn, or stained.
    10. missy must always strive to please her Mistress!

*** Rules subject to change by Mistress ***

I no more than finished going over the list when I was brought back to reality by the crop once again.

<Snap>

“Now, get to work sissy! I want to watch you begin your chores before I must run for a little while.”

As I scramble for the laundry, I hear my new Mistress giggle.

It doesn’t take me too long to sort and start the load although it does take longer than it normally would as the heels were definitely taking their toll.

Once the laundry was started, I retrieve a couple large trash bags from the kitchen and head to my bedroom to see which of my clothes I would be bagging.

I must admit that most all of the clothes she selected should rightly have been thrown away or turned into rags anyway but some were among my favorites and I really hated to part with them even though there were holes in the sleeves or maybe had a little tear hear or there. And some appeared to me to be fine but given the circumstances, I didn’t think I should question her and was just happy that it appeared that she did leave me some of my manly clothes.

I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat as I finished stuffing the last of the clothes in the second bag and was amazed I managed to fill the two and at how were heavy they were.

After closing off the bags, i retrieved the vacuum from the closet and began as Mistress sat in her (gulp) chair and watched with that amused grin and occasional giggle as I would stumble or stagger.

As I was working my way down the hall after finishing the living room and dining room, Mistress surprised me from behind and gave me a pinching goose which caused me to really jump and nearly lose my balance and the vacuum.

“Be good sissy, I’ll be back before you know and get those must do’s done.” She yells over the noise and before I know is out the door and gone.

Even though it was embarrassing doing all this in front of her, somehow it became even worse once she left.

I wanted to slip off these heels and I wanted to take off this tight and itchy bra.

I turned off the vacuum and went to sit down on my lzyboy to think about things for a few moments.

That turned out to be a big mistake.

I no sooner had my butt in the chair than the front door burst open again and my Mistress stormed back in.

She slammed the door and came straight for me. Before I could even think of a reaction, she had my earlobe pinched in her fingers and forcibly stood me back up and marched me back down the hall to where the idle vacuum was.

“I heard the vacuum shut off sissy! You are under orders and there is to be no relaxing until your chores are done. In addition, so you are not tempted again, that lzyboy is off limits to you from now on. You can consider that my throne now and do not even think about sitting on it yourself.”

I stood there staring at her in awe. This had gone too far now. Not even being able to sit on my own… <gulp> her chair… Well, at least it was still in my own home. That’s just not right, I won’t put up with it… I can’t…

She gives me a swat on my rear and heads back towards the front door again only this time she stops by the window in the living room.

“Of course these blinds will stay just as I set them until I return won’t they sissy?”

She begins to open the mini blinds in the living room window to nearly full wide open. This is bad enough but then she moves to the dining room and does the same thing to those windows.

“Oh and sissy… when you are writing your rules out, I want you to sit right there at the dining room table to do so.”

She began moving to the chair and I looked over and spotted the crop and quickly remembered my place and gave a quick curtsey and replied.

“Yes Mistress, I will leave the blinds as you have set them and will write out my rules while sitting at the dining room table.”

She smiles again, comes over and gives me a quick peck on the cheek and is gone again before I can breath. Of course the breath issues could be cincher related as by this time it seemed to have morphed into a vice.

Once she was gone, I quickly restarted the vacuum and finished the hall and moved into my room.

My room didn’t take too long to finish after I moved the bags out of the way. About the time I did finish wrapping up the cord on vacuum, the washer stopped so I moved that load into the dryer and started a second load.

I had not been overly concerned while finishing the hall and my room as I wasn’t very visible from the living or dining rooms. But now I had my pen and paper and my “must do’s” or new rules and was staring from the edge of the hall to the dining room table and kept thinking about just how on display I would be.

With a grimace and a sigh, I slowly inch my way into the dining room and survey for my best chair option offering the least exposure.

After just a little debate, I’m seated, although rather gingerly on my plugged butt, and started on my writing.

Wouldn’t you know it but I’m no more than starting my second set of the ten must do’s and I make a mistake.

As I crumple the paper and then set the wad to the side, I think to myself, I won’t do this. This is ridiculous. I’m a grown man after, not some child in grade school. No, I simply will not do this, she can’t be serious anyway.

About that time I reach down and rub the welt on my butt from her one previous attempt with the crop and begin to think maybe I should get started again.

Two whole sheets worth done. I’ve lost track of time and my count but I’m not too concerned about that as I’m probably not even a quarter of the way done.

The dyer buzzer goes off and I’m thankful to take a break from my writing. My hand is cramping as I haven’t written that much in I don’t know when. This is the computer age after all. My waist is also crying out from the cincher and I’ve found myself constantly shifting and trying to readjust to find a more comfortable position but that has been futile and I have found none.

It seems to take longer than normal and it’s awkward with the added heel height but before too long I manage to get the dry clothes folded or hung and put away and the second load started in the dryer and go back to the table and my rules.

I hadn’t thought too much about it at the time but once I was once again seated at the table I began to think about the load of wash I just did. Where had my underwear gone? Were they with the rest of them wherever that was? That in turn made me think again about my other clothes and I got up and began to search in earnest.

I covered every square inch of my place and nothing. Every trace of male under I had was gone. Every underwear type t shirt, every polo shirt, and even my long johns, all gone…

I began to realize that I may have underestimated my girlfriend, now Mistress and that perhaps the best thing for me to do would be to get my writing done.

As I’m writing I find my mind wandering and in turn at times my penis pressing in the bars on my cb and in turn also make another mistake or two and after crumbling up two sheets in a row, I realize that I had better stop letting my mind wander or I’d never get this done.

I stand up for a moment to stretch and relieve the pressure on the plug and wonder about going to the bathroom. Nothing was said and I suppose I could. The bathroom becomes a moot point as the need passes and I sit back down and concentrate solely on my must do’s and writing them correctly and committing them to memory.

After getting several more pages done in succession without another crumple, began feeling a little better until I counted those that I had finished and realized I was still a little less than half way through my 100.

I couldn’t do this. Nearly every part of me was aching it seemed. My hand hurt, my butt hurt, my waist hurt, my feet hurt, my penis would hurt now and again if I allowed myself to think about the wrong thing and the list goes on.

With another sigh and look at the clock, I begin again.

As I am beginning the current sheet, and finish the first set of ten, I stop for a moment and reread them again.

I can’t do all of this. I can’t wear women’s shoes to work. Then there’s the whole tissue stuffing thing. And, what about the summer time and shorts. I can’t wear hose in the summer. Can I?

I begin to feel like I could cry until the buzzer on the dyer snaps me out of my current conniption.

I somewhat begrudgingly get to my feet again even though it feels good to take the pressure of my plugged butt for a little while and head back to the dryer and fold and hang my whites. I’m beginning to hate the fact I’m doing all this. I hadn’t planned on doing wash today, so why did I do it?

I was just coming back down the hall with my rebellious thoughts and was going to close the blinds when the phone rang.

I froze.

It rang again.

I sprang to get it as I didn’t want the answering machine to pick up.

“Uhhhhh Hello?”

“sissy, are you finished with your chores yet?”

“Not quite Mistress, i am still working on my writing.”

“Well, you can take a break from that sissy and clean the bathroom good from top to bottom. And sissy, it had better shine when you are completed and that tub had better sparkle and be worthy of my bathing in it when I return.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Click.

I stood there frozen until that obnoxious errr errr errr noise blasted in my ear.

I didn’t want to clean my bathroom today. It was my day off and was just going to relax all day and dress up and play and now this.

Guess what I went to do after hanging up the phone?

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    This is an awesome story missy and now that I have had the pleasure of getting to know you I can picture you in the story very vividly!!!

Sounds to Me like missy is just dying to live this life!!
    Love it!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    Very good missy... you capture the essence of what it means to be a sissy maid... I especially enjoy your little forays into the mind of the gurl as she is forced to accept her role.

I agree with Mistress Michelle, your writing does seem to indicate an inner desire of your own to live this life. It's true, isn't it?

6. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Thank You for Your wonderful comments and encouragement and without further ado...

Cont.

As I stood in the bathroom, I was still startled by my appearance in the mirror. Somehow in the bright light of the room and the mirror, there was no where for me to hide from my reality. Even if I could manage to forget for the moment the agony of my heels, the tightness of my cincher, or the fullness of my rear, there was no way I could avoid seeing myself and there was no denying I was dressed as I was and doing the things I was doing.

I stood there bracing myself on the vanity counter, staring into the mirror and thinking that I had to put my foot down once and for all.

I thought about how sore my feet were and how I couldn’t imagine how women did it in them all day?

Surely it would be ok just for a little while. While I was here in the bathroom and besides, I couldn’t very well clean the tub in heels…

So as I still stood bracing against the vanity, I reached down one at a time and slip those four inch monsters off my feet.

Ahhh I really liked wearing them… at first… but oh my it feels sooo good to stand flat footed once again. I squish my toes around on the bathroom rug and can’t believe how good it feels nylons and all.

I spent probably 10 minutes just standing there wriggling my toes in the rug and then reaching down and massaging my legs and calves which had also begun to get very sore as well.

Figuring that I had better get back to my chores before she came home, I quickly dusted from the top down and then worked on the tub and followed that with the sink and vanity. Once done with the sink and vanity, there was no putting it off any further and set myself to giving the toilet a long overdue scrubbing.

I did have to admit that it felt good as I surveyed my progress so far. Felt good in the sense of pride in accomplishment but felt like I could scream from the constant squeezing of my waist cincher and the plug in my rear that had ceased to be fun hours ago.

As I stand there, I reach for my imprisoned penis under its layers of dress, slip and panties. Almost without thinking, I raise my dress and slip and reach under my panties. I grip my imprisoned shaft and balls in hand and let out a long and loud sigh.

The sigh and the feelings of longing to play with myself led me to my Mistress and keyholder. Where could she have gone now. I soooo wanted to stroke myself and as I thought of her, my penis was trying in vain to break the bars out of the cb2000.

I again found myself sighing and gripping at my imprisoned penis and thought for a moment that I was going to cry right then and there. Cry??? What the heck is up with that??? I can’t believe what this woman has done to me… I can’t do that I must snap out of it… <SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH>

I begrudgingly remove my hands from my panties and carefully straighten out my slip and dress and get back to work finishing the bathroom.

I finished cleaning the mirror in the bathroom… which in itself was a rather humiliating task as I was forced to look at myself and how she had me dressed… and then moved onto the floors.

As I was drawing the water for the mop, the phone rang once again.

This time I was right there next to it and answered it on the first ring.

“My my sissy, you sure answered that fast. Expecting someone special?” She says, followed by one of her giggles. Her giggles are really starting to send shivers through my whole body.

“I hope you are not neglecting your chores by waiting there by the phone?”

I quickly tell her about getting the water for the bathroom floor and all I had done and where had she gone and on and on it seemed that I blathered forever.

She let me go on and on and finally when I was done, she really sent me reeling.

“sissy, that could almost be considered an outburst and complaining and that will not be tolerated. Now I will be home soon enough and from the sound of things, you still have much to do. You are to finish cleaning your floors and then if you need to do so, you may remove your plug and use your nice clean bathroom yourself.”

It’s as if she had been reading my mind. As I had been cleaning the bathroom, I wondered about using it myself but decided I had better not touch or remove anything before she told me to do so. Well, besides the heels, they didn’t count.

“Once you are done in the bathroom be sure and clean your plug and then lube and reinsert it once again sissy. After all sissy, you had all those toys, you might as well use them.” This command from her is followed by another of her giggles.

“Oh, and sissy, also once done in the bathroom, be a dear and take the trash out to the dumpster and that is to include your two bags of old clothes. We’ll never need that many rags and you need the space for your delicates and frillies. And don’t even think about changing your clothes or putting anything over them to cover up, you are to do this dressed just as you are sissy.”

There were no giggles this time, just an ominous click as she hung up.

I had to sit down for a minute and dang it I was going to use MY chair. She couldn’t expect me… She hadn’t really just told me… I wouldn’t do it… I couldn’t do it… This was it, I was going to put my foot down once and for all once she got back. What would the neighbors say… how could I look anyone of them the eye after this… no way, I just couldn’t do it… surely she will understand. We’ll have a little talk as soon as she gets back.

I continued to think about everything that had transpired today and as I did, I reclined the chair back slightly and kicked up the foot stool. I went through several cycles of excitement, pain, worry, more excitement, more pain, etc…

“Oh sissy… Hello, earth to sissy”

Holy crap, I had fallen asleep in the chair and had left the bucket in the sink and the bathroom unfinished.

It took me a few moments but I did come out of my fog and from the look on her face, I knew I was in trouble.

“You are in such trouble sissy. Not only are you sitting in the chair which I had expressly prohibited you from using, you didn’t even finish your chores or your writing. In addition, you have taken your heels off and gotten your stockings dirty and it appears you chose to completely ignore my order to take out the trash.”

I was dumbfounded. My mouth hung wide open and I sat there unable to move with that stupid look on my face until she stepped up to the chair and kicked the foot stool down herself. That nearly flipped me out of the chair on it’s own but when she issued the command to stand, I did so immediately.

We traded places with me standing in front of her once again as she sat in the chair.

I stood there fidgeting for several minutes until she broke the silence.

“Go get your shoes back on and return.”

I scampered to do so and quickly was back in my spot in front of her only now back in my heels. Still not used to that, my heels. Oh my, will I every be used to that and if so… oh my, had best not dwell.

Again there was a long awkward silence as I stood there nervously. I was unsure of what to expect, especially considering how far things had gone already and so fast at that.

After several minutes I once again began to fidget.

“Hands together behind your back sissy and do stand still!”

All of a sudden, I went weak in my knees as “must do” number eight came to mind and I cringed that I had not remembered to do so when ordered to get my shoes or when I left or came back in the room.

I started to feel faint again, curtsey, how do you curtsey? My only answer to myself was to break out in a cold sweat. I stood there shaking for several moments before I grasped the front of my dress and pulled it up slightly as I bent my weak and shaking knees slightly and attempted to perform my first curtsey.

I thought Mistress was going to fall out of Her chair as she laughed so hard at my feeble attempt.

“Well sissy, it wasn’t pretty but it was very amusing and at least you did finally remember which shows me you are learning your new rules to live by.” She said once recovered from the laughter.

I stood there again, now with my hands behind my back and it seemed now that I was shaking even a little more. My waist was screaming for release from the dreaded cincher and my butt was so sore that I was really wishing I’d have never have gotten that dumb plug. My feet had enjoyed the break, but were now already beginning to feel the effect of the heels and not to mention that, I never did take her up on her offer to use the restroom to relieve myself.

“Now that you are back in your pretty shoes, you can take the trash out, then you can finish the bathroom as I can see you stopped were and the floor still is not done. Then once the bathroom is done, you can sit and work on your writing until diner.”

“But I can’t…”

“STOP RIGHT THERE SISSY!”

“Do not say another word. You have been given an order and your only option at this point is to curtsey and get busy.”

“But…”

“That’s it sissy, I warned you. Now bend over right there and flip your dress and slip up onto your back and pull your panties down in back to expose that cute sissy butt of yours.”

Not wanting to further anger her, I did just that and presented my ass.

Before I knew it she had the crop back in hand and gave me ten quick and rather hard strokes. She paused briefly to run her hand over the lines of welts rapidly rising on my rear and then quickly delivered another ten from the other side which seemed ever harder then the first set.

I whimpered and groaned, and squirmed and wriggled, but did my best to stay in position and take my punishment.

“Now you may straighten up and fix your panties, slip, and dress and then you can take out the trash.”

She once again sat in my chair and watched me closely with smoldering eyes.

I felt those eyes could burn holes in me if I stood there too long and with a quiet whimper, I dipped into my second very awkward curtsey and then went to gather the trash.

As I walked from the Kitchen to the Bathroom, I realized I had just exited and entered the room and with a huge blush on my face, I stopped in front of her once again and curtseyed as she giggled.

I was then off to the bathroom, emptied that trash can and then went to get the two large bags from the bedroom.

I brought it all to the living room and was just going to head out with it all in one trip until Mistress stopped me.

“Now sissy, that is not very lady like of you. I believe you should take them one at a time so you can be sure to watch where you are going and not over do yourself sweetie.”

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH I wanted to tell her to get the heck out of my chair and go to you know where but I just couldn’t. I looked to her face and she simply smiled at me and I melted.

“I know this is not easy for you sissy but it has been such fun for me and I do have so much more that we could both enjoy together but you must stop these silly questions and just start to obey me my commands as I give them to you.”

Another awkward curtsey and I picked up one of the clothes bags and on trembling legs, headed out the front door to the dumpster.

Now the apartment I was in at the time was on the 2nd floor and an end unit which meant with the blinds open, there wasn’t a whole lot of chance of being seen unless someone was lost or site seeing for some reason or delivery or maintenance or such. But now walking the trash down the stairs and around the sidewalk to the side of the building, I would be truly exposed to world in all my finery with a well welted behind to boot.

I got to the bottom of the steps with little problem although it was very slowing going with the unfamiliarity of the heels and clothes and I was actually glad that I hadn’t attempted to carry it all in one trip. The stairwells were mostly enclosed so I was still somewhat hidden from the world and I paused for a long time it seemed at the bottom.

I sucked in a big breath and held it, and before I could change my mind or just sit down and bawl, I put one high heeled foot out into the world and headed off to the dumpster as fast as those high heels and my nervous and shaky legs would carry me.

to be continued...

7. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Dollyanne loves this scene, missy! Especially going out twice from the second floor apartment dressed like a sissy! Dolly has emptied the trash outside in her miniskirt late at night with the light on and if anyone is up and looking out they have seen dolly doing this and swishing back inside. Dolly doesn't think she has been seen this way, but it's an anxious moment so dollyanne can relate! Nice story!

Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    You're story is wonderful missy.....cant wait to have you for a long weekend, this will be GREAT!!!

9. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    Hello sissymissy,

a very nice story. i hardly can wait to read how to story goes on.

Hugs

maid katrin

10. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I cant wait either!!! I need a bigger notebook for My notes...wouldnt want to leave anything out when we have some time together missy...LOL
    I know you want it!!!

11. sissymissy

Local Time:
    i think i can wait a little while at least... oh my one very nervous... but also very excited... sissy here.

Thank You Mistress.

sissy missy

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I like it when you are excited missy!!!!

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Got it missy....THANKS!!

Mistress Michelle
    :sex020:

14. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Cont.

Ruefully, I threw the first bag of my clothes into the trash and quickly turned and practically sprinted well, as quickly as I could sprint in four inch heels.

Thankfully stairs were easier on the way up then they were going down.

Once I reached my door however, my frantic pace came to an abrupt stop as I found my door was now locked.

Now the hallway was and exterior type hall and while the stairwells and parts of the hall itself were enclosed, the particular section by door was open and I was on display to passersby on the street as well as the neighbors across it.

At first, I knocked softly but after that went unanswered I began to panic and started to ring the bell and knock loudly.

That panic outburst lasted only briefly as I quickly realized I was in no position to draw attention to myself with lots of noise and commotion.

Once again I knocked softly and the time accompanied it with quiet begging.

Please Mistress, may I come back in?

The door quickly swings open and she stands square in the center blocking my attempt to enter.

Now sissy, it seemed you had some trouble following my orders earlier, will there be any more of that?

No Mistress, I swear I will listen to You and follow all Your orders and commands.

Good then you may go ahead and make your second trip and when you return this time, do not race as you did last time. Thats the last thing we need is to have to visit the hospital because youve fallen off your heels and twisted an ankle or worse. Take you time and stand up straight and be sure to keep your arms at your sides and your wrists bent with your hands out like a good sissy.

I went to try and enter but she still blocked my way.

<GULP>

All of a sudden as I realized that I just been given further orders and that this in turn meant she was expecting me to curtsey. My whole body seemed to go numb. I no longer felt the grasp of the cincher, I no longer cared that I still had to go to the bathroom and the plug, what plug? I stood there shaking in my heels and pleaded with her with my eyes but I could see from the look in hers and the huge grin upon her face that she was having none of it?

I had just promised to obey her and even though here I was on full display in front of my own house in full drag, I grasped my dress and did a quick curtsey.

Not good enough sissy, bend your knees deeper when you do that and the one foot goes behind the other, now try it again.

Yes Mistress.

I did as she instructed and as I did so, I prayed none of the neighbors were watching this spectacle as I would never be able to live it down but then again, Id never know unless they said anything because my back was too them the time as I concentrated on my Mistress.

She giggles this time and I take that to be a good thing although once again, it really drives home my situation and I find myself pressing into the bars of the cb2000. As I did this, I also seemed to once again notice my plugged rear and seemed to be clenching on it almost involuntarily.

She steps to the side to allow my entry and walking with my hands at my sides as she instructed, I get the next bag of clothes and begin my second trip.

As I exit the bedroom, I notice her still standing at the front door holding it open for me and still with a grin.

I set the bag down and again did another curtsey and then picked up the bag and continued. This somehow inflamed me even more and even with the slip and dress, I think bulge in front was rather noticeable as my caged penis stuck out as far as it could.

As I pass her at the front door and stepped back out on full display in the hall, started for the stairs when I heard her clearing her throat rather obviously.

Ahem. Didnt you just leave the living room sissy?

I knew arguing here was not good, I had already had the banging on the door moment and didnt wish to make things worse so I swallowed what little pride I had remaining and set the bag back down and performed a curtsey for her before I continued my task.

In the stairwell, I stopped briefly at the landing and set the bag down again. Not to curtsey but to try and get a hold of my sanity or something

I stood bracing myself I the corner and spread my legs slightly and pulled up my dress and slip to get access to my imprisoned penis.

The skin was bulging through the bars and without thinking I found myself running my fingertips up and down the cracks. This did little other than further inflame my desire to have this thing off and have a huge orgasm.

I pulled at the lock and found it to be secure and knew that the only way out now was to do as I was told and that I had better get back to it.

I straighten myself back up and grab the bag and continue to the dumpster.

This time on the return, I could have looked around to see if anyone was watching since she had told me not to rush. Given the way I was dressed though, and now with the way I was walking, I couldnt bear the thought and kind of didnt want to know, so I kept my eyes down and watching the ground in front of me trying to be sure I didnt fall off my heels.

As I approached the door, this time it opened on its own and there she stood smiling ear to ear waiting. I entered and stopped just inside the door and turned to her and did yet another curtsey.

Good girl! Giggles

I retrieve the third and thankfully final bag of trash. As I pass her in the doorway, she gives me a hard spank on the bottom that seems to reach all the way to my plug and really made me jump. Once back out the door, I again, turn and curtsey to Her before beginning my last trip to the dumpster.

The third trip was somewhat uneventful compared to the first two. I was still very nervous, as well as very excited, but at least it was back to a bearable level. I didnt stop again in the landing as that had only seemed to make things worse. I sooo wanted to take this cage off. I could feel the weight of it and the lock with every move that I made.

It wasnt long before I was back at the door and once again, i knew she had been watching as she opened the door as soon as I approached.

Once back inside, I performed my now obligatory curtsey and begged to be allowed to use the bathroom before I finished my cleaning and my writing.

You may use the bathroom but only once the floor is spotless and of course that will be after the floor is dry.

I swear as these words sink in, my belly does a flip flop in protest and the plug in my bottom is really felling sore and I wished Id have never bought the stupid thing.

Red faced and sore and achy all over, I head for the kitchen to retrieve the bucket of water I had started what now seemed like hours ago.

Thankfully, right before getting to the kitchen, I remembered to perform another curtsey. When i did so, i was rewarded by another huge grin from my Mistress as she once again sat down comfortably in my err, her chair and flipped on the TV.

I retrieve the bucket and curtsey again as I leave the kitchen, entering the dining and living room and then curtsey again as I pass her and head to the bathroom.

All these curtseys along with these heels, are really taking their toll on my legs and my calves feel like they could burst into flames any moment. I paused for a moment once in the safety and security of the bathroom and brace myself on the vanity and reach down to massage my legs.

Doing this through my stockings was ok at first but then it began to sink in that yes, I was in fact wearing stockings and from the looks and sounds of things, I would be doing so a lot in the future. This in turn made me swell into the bars of my 2000 again but at least for a moment I also forgot about the pain in my behind and the need to actually sink down and relieve myself.

With a quiet moan and a grimace, I get to work on the floor and thankfully since it was rather small, did not take long. I was standing at the door surveying the shine and making sure I hadnt overlooked anything else when I feel her behind me again.

I swear she has been full of surprises today and now add to all the others, the ability to move very quickly and quietly like a tiger pouncing on its prey.

Bend over and grab your place your hands on your knees sissy. Youve been standing there in the hall for several minutes now and yet still I have not seen a curtsey.

She deftly flips up my dress and slip and delivers 5 quick swats across my rear with the crop and then moves to my other side and delivers 5 more.

Ive let you slip once or twice already but not any longer and any further forgotten curtseys will each double in their cost so the next time it will be 10 from each side and then the next 20 and so on. Now stand up and fix your dress and then you may sit back down at the table and continue your writing while the floor dries.

I groan again and this time it costs me yet another swat from the crop only she delivers this one across my already sore calves and it really sends shockwaves throughout my entire body.

Not wanting to receive any more of those, I quickly curtsey and then scurry to the table to follow her orders and work on my writing.

I sit rather gingerly on the hard wooden chair and stifle another groan as I reach for my pen to continue. Im no more in my second set and wouldnt you know it, but I made another mistake and had to crumple and start over yet again.

It was no easy feat to concentrate on my writing with all the feelings raging in my body. The waist cincher was beyond the evil stage and I cursed the day I bought it as well as everything else I was currently wearing. Here it was my day off and I had been looking for this day to come so badly and now I couldnt wait for it to be over.

My mind began to wander again what would happen tonight? Would she be sleeping here? What would happen tomorrow? Surely she really doesnt expect me to do all these things Im writing. And, wear the heck did all my other male clothes go as I had been all over including down to the dumpster and hadnt seen hide nor hair of them anywhere.

The thought that I had in fact been outside in full feminine dress and who knows how many of my neighbors may have seen me really started to get to me and this along with everything else had me sighing again and Im afraid I had stopped writing.

Dont tell me you need more of the crop to keep you motivated sissy? She whispers in my ear as she has once again caught me by surprise.

No Mistress, Im sorry, Im nearly done and afraid I need to use the bathroom so badly and my body is beginning to ache so badly in spots that I think I may start to cry soon.

Well, you silly sissy I believe the floor should be dried and you may go and use the bathroom but as I said earlier, be sure to clean your pluggie as well as yourself and then put it right back where it belongs afterall, you bought it and you do want to get your moneys worth out of it dont you?

Yes Mistress. I say as I stand and perform my curtsey before racing for the bathroom as quickly as I can.

I nearly trip as I catch myself just before entering the bathroom and turn back to her to perform another curtsey. i was so thankful that I did as she was watching me intently and grinning even larger if that was possible.

There was both pleasure and pain in the bathroom as removing the plug hurt oh so much but being able to relieve myself the first time in hours felt oh so good. It was also rather messy as in my haste to remove the plug and the pressure back there, I had forgotten to check my alignment in the bars of my cb2000 and ended up spraying all over my butt.

Cleaning up my butt and thighs took forever not to mention the humiliating task of cleaning up the plug too. Once I had it cleaned, I dried it and sat it on the vanity and just kind of stared at it.

I really didnt want to put it back in. I felt so much better relieved and not having it constantly holding me open back there. I picked it up again and shuddered. It had been a while since I had played with anything back there. The thought of it was always a turn on but the actual doing it was messy and while felt good at times, could also not feel so good at other times.

I put it back down again and once again leaned against the vanity with my hands braced on it and looked into the mirror. I had to do it. I had to go to my room, take these clothes off, break a post on the cb if need be and sit down and have a talk with Mistress.

Who was I kidding? After all, I was thinking of her as Mistress already and that was exactly what I had been fantasizing about all these years and while true, some of the things had not been pleasant, I was for the most part, living my out some of my dreams and I just had to see what would happen next

Plus1485 likes this.
  15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hummmmm......
    I just HAVE to find out what happens next too!!!!

Mistress Michelle....taking notes! LOL :sex020:

16. vickitransgirl

vickitransgirl Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    Fantastic story sissymissy. i was on edge all the way through- and cant wait to read the next installment. you are a very talented writer, have a beautiful attitude and lovely outlook on being a sissy. we have a great deal in common, although your imagination is far superior to mine. keep up the good work!!

sissy vicki.

17. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Such a wonderful sissy imagination... Do continue sweety... Tell us all your private fantasies...

18. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Cont.

My hands are shaking again as I reach for the butt plug once more. I keep fumbling to get the condom opened and unrolled over it. Then with even more shaking I slowly reach back and being to lube myself and then the plug.

The more i think about it, the less i want to do this so before i can think too much more, i rest just the tip at my opening and after a brief pause to take a deep breath, i begin to slowly but steadily, slide it home.

A moan escapes my lips as i pass the widest part and the very cool base of the plug settles snuggly against by bottom.

It takes me a few more moments to readjust to it and i stand there frozen briefly. After it returns to just a dull ache, I straighten my panties, slip and dress and once again brace myself on the vanity and gaze into mirror. How has it come to this so quickly?

There’s no use in delaying the inevitable so i summon what strength i can and stand back up straight on my heels… oh my… those heels… had been fun, they used to be great, now, really hate them…

As i leave the bathroom, she is standing in the hall waiting and as i quickly perform my required curtsey i notice her hands now contain my paddle and i begin to worry about this whole new turn things have taken.

i had been ready to head back to the table and finish my “must do’s” but i was not ready for this.

“It took you forever in there sissy. you should know that my orders are to be carried out quickly and efficiently and there is to be no wasting of my time or dallying with my property. Now in way of a reminder of this, i am now going to use this delightful paddle i found on that sissy bottom of yours. Come over here to the center of the living room and you can turn and face MY lzyboy and your butt can face out the window as it receives it’s punishment.”

<Gulp> this was going too too far. But then one look into her face and I just knew there was no sense in arguing… after all, it was my paddle…

I move into position and place my hands on my knees as she steps up beside me and slowly lifts up my dress and slip in back and then even slower, begins to slide my panties down in the back.

I swear my whole body is trembling and while some of that is from the heels, most of it is from the anticipation of the now inevitable paddling it appears I’m about to receive.

There is a very long awkward silences as she rubs the paddle in circles on my exposed behind which is now even more exposed as the garter belt framing it and the bent over posture are forcing it out between the drawn taut garter straps even more.

Remaining frozen there, time seems to stop and i can think of nothing else besides taking this paddling so I can please my Mistress. I no longer think about my legs and the heels, I’m not thinking about my replugged butt or the pain that’s begun to appear in my back or my waist that had been screaming to be set free of the evil cincher. I just needed to take this paddling and everything would be fine… somehow…

SMACK!

The sound rang in my ears and seemed to echo around the room something fierce but somehow I held my position.

SMACK!

The next one lifts me onto my toes but I hold my knees and am rewarded with three strokes more before she pauses.

“You took that very well sissy.” She says as she returns to rubbing the paddle in circles over my cheeks.

“Now let’s see if you do just as well from the other side.”

And once again, the paddle rains down on my exposed bottom and this time with barely any pauses in between, she delivers five more.

I barely have time to catch my breath from the last five before she is back on the other side and begins with the next set. This continues practically non stop until I swear my bottom must be one big blister.

In reality i think she ended up giving me fifty strokes with the paddle and somehow, I managed to hold my position the whole time although there was a lot of time spent on my toes and I was now just one big quivering and trembling mass.

“Oh what a lovely shade of red your bottom has become sissy, it is simply adorable and I think we shall keep it that way as much as possible from now on. Now you may go work on and hopefully finish your writing before diner. Oh and sissy, before you sit at the table, this time, I want you to lift up the back of your dress and slip and pull down the back of your panties so your bare, freshly paddled bottom, rest directly on the chair.”

I cringed as she said this at the thought of sitting my hot bottom on the hard wood but I performed my curtsey to acknowledge this latest order and headed to the table.

When I pulled out the chair to sit down, my earlier cringe turned to an outright shudder as I saw on the chair, she had placed a door mat that was made from fake plastic grass.

I turn briefly and see she is grinning ear to ear again and I realize that arguing will probably get me nothing but more from the paddle or the crop.

“Remember quickly and efficiently sissy…”

I snap out of my reverie and quickly move to sit my plugged and now very red and sore bottom down on the mat covered chair and immediately find that getting comfortable will be out of the question.

I begin on the lines again and find that no matter how I shift my weight it hurts. I finish the page I was working on and take inventory of my progress so far.

Seventy-two sets of “must dos” done. I cringe to myself as I realize I’m going to be sitting here on this stupid grass mat for quite a while. i’m dying to look at the clock but that would require a rather awkward and obvious turn and with her sitting there behind me in the lzyboy again, I don’t want to risk it.

i lose track of the time as I continue my lines. My hand hurts, my butt hurts, my legs hurt, my caged penis was rather shrunken at the moment so at least that wasn’t too bad… oh my goodness, I can’t believe it has come to this.

I notice the sun has begun to set and think that it must be nearly six now and the rumble in my stomach reminds me that I haven’t eaten much today. I write on… I surely must be over 90 by now.

Mistress, who had been reclined in my former chair watching a movie, now, startled me by running her hands down over my chest from behind. She grabs my boobs <blush> roughly and pulls me back into the chair and begins to bite me on my neck.

I swear my body goes limp and literally melts in her arms as she moves from my neck to my ear and begins to whisper.

“I can’t believe how hot having you as My slave has made Me today sissy.”

She continues to roughly fondly me from my fake boob stuffed bra to my caged penis and stocking covered legs.

The page I had been working on was a mess, it had pen marks all over it and I sighed to myself at the thought of the wasted page as well as her ministrations over my body.

She stops he rubbing and I can feel her presence as she stands over me from beind.

“Count up your progress sissy, I’m getting hungry and I think it’s time you get started on diner.”

I grimace at the thought of my getting something for diner as I’m afraid I’ve never been much of a cook and unless it tells me on the box what power and for how long to set the microwave, I’m in trouble.

i am rather happy to find that I’m only four sets short of my required one hundred. That fact along with the lingering feelings from Mistresses rubbing and fondling of me and the revelation of the excitement the whole thing has brought her, somehow seems to ease some of my pains somewhat.

It’s with a strange sense of accomplishment that I finish my writing. i was glad to have to have finished it and successfully carried out Mistresses order but I also felt ridiculous for having done so and began to have rebellious thoughts again.

I gather my completed papers and recount them one more time finding a perfect hundred. I’m thinking to myself, should I go give them to her, should I just call her, etc… When she takes care of this for me and quickly answers my question before I can ask.

“When you are done sissy, you can clean up and put everything in the trash and come kneel in front of me.”

“Mistress, do you mean to have me throw my crumpled pages away?”

“Yes, those as well as the rest, I have no need for them, I’m in need of food and we must get going on something to eat for us both.”

I cringe again inside with the realization that all this writing and fretting over it all being so perfect and all the times I had started over and I could have just…

I was getting myself all worked up again and my penis seemed to notice this latest development as well and was once again swelling into the bars.
    “Get moving NOW sissy or it will be more of the paddle for you.”

I realize that I had been daydreaming again. Still dumbfounded that she was not even going to look at my writing and not cringing from the swelling in my front as well as from the pain in my rear as my new movement now caused the mat to scrape my bottom and the plug shifted too as I raised from my seat and moved to gather all the papers.

I curtsey and head to the trash in the kitchen and feel as if I could burst into tears as I place all my writing in. the crumbled pages, the completed pages, all of it, in the trash it goes and I feel somehow that a little more of my manhood has just been placed there as well. How could I do this? How could I let this happen? How could I stop it? Did I want to?

“sissy since you took so long with your writing and it’s getting so late, I think we should just order something for pickup. I’m hungry for Chinese and will take the chicken and veggies. Order what you want as well and then come kneel here in front of me.”

I curtsey and move once more to the kitchen for the menu from our local restaurant. I call the order in and am told their usual 10 minutes.

Hanging up the phone and curtseying as I move to the living room I kneel in front of her as instructed and await her further instruction.

She leaves me kneeling there looking me up and down for several moments.

“You can take my car when you pick it up as I doubt you’d enjoy clutching and shifting in your heels.”

I felt the color drain from my face and goose bumps broke out all over my body and I felt as if I had just been punched in my stomach.

“Mistress PLEASE, I can’t go out like this.”

“Silly sissy, you’ve already been out when you took out the trash. I guess you are right though and I won’t send you out like that.”

I begin to feel a little better until she reaches for her purse and pulls out a tube of lipstick. It seems to me as if she is moving in slow motion as she removes the top and gives a twist to the tube revealing a very very bright red lipstick.

I’m once again frozen in place and can’t help thinking of a deer in the headlights as she leans toward me lipstick in hand.

Before I can blink she has painted my lips with the bright red color and ordered me into the bathroom to retrieve a tissue.

I rise and curtsey and scurry for the tissue. I curtsey upon my return and return to my place kneeling before her.

“Blot your lips on that tissue sissy. I know you’ve seen me do it, now get to it, our food should be ready soon.”

I do as told and she then applies yet another coat and follows that with another order to blot my lips with the tissue.

I’m glad I’m on my knees as I stare at the red lip imprint on the tissue and feel my face begin to turn just as red at the thought that I would soon be appearing in public in full drag and with bright red lips.

My reverie is broken before I can dwell too long…

“Now off you go sissy, here are my keys, and be sure that you do not dawdle as I’m famished. This having a sissy slave can be hard work.” She follows this with a fit of giggles that shakes me to my core.

For my part, I take the offered keys and rise and curtsey and before I can think about it too much, I head for the front door.

I pause and turn at the door to do yet another curtsey. She rewards this with I think the biggest smile I’ve yet seen on her face.

With more than a little trepidation, I exit the safety of my home and venture out once more into the world in full feminine dress and including my heels and boobs and now bright red lips to match.

The trek to the car is rather uneventful and before long I’m heading down the road and thankful that I don’t have to shift as working the gas and brake is hard enough let alone the clutch and shifting.

I pull into the parking lot and am thankful that the place does not appear to be very crowded.

Sucking in as deep a breath as I can manage in my waist cincher, I open the door and rather awkwardly stumble out of the car. With it not being busy, I was able to park close to the door so luckily my walk was not too far.

I enter the brightly light restaurant and head straight to the counter with my eyes downcast the whole time.

“Uh, hello, I had called in an order for pick up.”

“Yes, here you go sir, uh madam... that will be…” She trails off on the total and turns to giggles.

I hand her a twenty and take the bag and quickly run from the restaurant as fast as my heels will allow. I left my change and a very amused cashier as well as I’m sure some of the cooks behind me as all I cared about now was getting back to the safety of home and… Mistress.

The trip home goes rather quick thank goodness as I don’t want to dwell too much on everything and instead try to concentrate on the good smell emanating from the bag beside me and my Mistress at home waiting for me.

Once back home, I carefully climb the stairs and head for the door.

I enter and curtsey and see she has gotten a tv tray out and placed it in front of my… errr her chair and in addition, there is a plate on the tray and a plate on the ground next to the chair.

Groaning slightly at this implication, I scurry to her in the chair and offer the bag and perform yet another curtsey before moving to my obvious place beside her.

She pats me on the head and begins to remove the contents of the bag. She arranges removes all the containers from the bag and prepares her plate and then mine.

After getting my plate ready, she places it on the floor in front of me and begins to eat hers.

I look to her rather forlornly as she eats with her fork and I look to my plate and the lack of a fork.

She can’t be serious… Chinese food with no utensils… rice, sauce, small bits…

I cringe and stoop over and tentatively stick out my tongue to taste it. It’s delicious and with my hunger and all that has transpired today, I figured what the heck and before long was face deep in rice and General tso’s chicken.

19. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    All i can say sissymissy is that i'm glad that i'm securly locked up or this sissy would have been the one grabbing her knees getting her ass spanked. hmmm now theres an idea . Great story looking for the next one hugs:spankwhip:

20. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Try to remain calm misty. And do remember what you are - you are locked for a reason...

The story is proceeding quite nicely, missy. Public exposure is quite a high hurdle for most gurls but once they get over it - nothing can stop their femming from that point...

21. felicity

felicity Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    i am simply loving this story please please can we have it continued please.

felicity

22. sissymissy

Local Time:
    i had revisted this a few times since i left off and each time it just seemed to meander and wasn't to my liking...

i'll retry once more and see if it doesn't come along a little easier now after a little break...

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    missy...I dont know where you have run off to but I am happy to see you have at least checked in, Finally!
    I have missed you!!!

24. maribeth

maribeth Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    I just finished reading your lovely story, missy, and I absolutely love it! Here's to you finding your muse for this again!

hugs,
    maribeth

25. sissymissy

Local Time:
    Cont...

Cont...

After diner, i felt surprisingly at ease.

Despite the fact that i was a real mess As i knelt next to my Mistress, i had felt i was in my right place Although i really did want to be sitting in Her (small groan) chair as it would be the perfect time to kick back in the chair for a relaxing after diner smoke and drink.

Instead of a relaxing smoke and some tv, i was forced to remaining kneeling beside my Mistress awaiting her next command.

As She finished eating, i caught myself gazing at her and thinking how different she looked from only a few hours ago

After She finishes eating, She smiles at me and commands me to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up.

i stand, curtsey, and head off to the bathroom to do as ordered.

After returning from the bathroom, i curtsey and kneel beside here again as she relaxes in the chair watching tv and reading a magazine.

After a few moments, she puts down her Cosmo and looks me right in the eye.

I believe you still have a punishment or two for your sleeping in My chair today. Not only were you in My chair, you were out of your heels, you left your chores go undone, etc, etc

Yes Mistress. i have no other reply as i know i was wrong but thought we had gotten past it <gulp> guess not

Im going to watch my favorite show and youre going to stand here next to me. For the first half hour, well practice on your posture. You will stand there perfectly straight and still and balance a book on your head. She follows this order with a fit of giggles.

Im sure youve seen it done on TV and the movies and for added fun for me, each time the book falls, Ill give you ten with your crop. Now wont that be fun?

<gulp> Yes Mistress.

Now go grab a nice thick book and get ready as my show is almost starting.

i grab a book and take my position as directed by her with a point of the crop. Her show starts and there i stand in my dress, lingerie and heels with a book balanced on my head.

It all happened so quick, i didnt really have a chance to think about it but now as i stood there the absurdity of it really began to sink in and a wave of humiliation washed over me... i was a grown man dang it! i shouldnt be doing this standing here with what now feels like a baseball bad shoved in my rear and a plastic cage locked on my penis dressed in A DRESS and all the accompanying lingerie my own manly underwear apparently gone to never be seen again i had to put a stop to this

It was about this time that i felt the book begin to slide.

THUD

i cringe as it hits the floor.

Mistress puts the footstool down and looks at the book and then up at me.

You didnt even make it 5 minutes... tsk tsk tsk

She orders me to turn and grabs the hem of my dress and the slip in back and proceeds to lift them up and tuck them both into the top of waist cincher. She then pulls down my panties in the back exposing my plugged butt.

Now be sure to count each and thank Me for correcting your posture sissy.

THWAPPP

One, Thank You Mistress for correcting my posture.

And so it went for all ten and when done she returned the book to my head but left my panties down and my dress and slip up with my reddening bottom on full display.

i tried not to think about rebelling again and instead concentrate on keeping the book in place. My feet had been happy for the break while eating but now after just a few minutes back on my heels, my feet were killing me. i cursed those shoes

It was so hard standing still and straight in the heels. The waist cincher and its non forgiving squeeze along with plug splitting me in half, i was no longer feeling like rebelling but did begin to feel like crying.

i was doing good until the next commercial when she surprised me by reaching over and tickling by balls through my panties.

i jumped and the book fell.

<Giggles> Thats ten more sweety and dont forget to count

After the next round of ten, i looked at the clock and was thankful my thirty minute sentence was about half over.

Once back in position with the book on my head, i really tried to concentrate on not getting cropped again.

my feet and legs really began to feel the strain. It was bad enough just wearing the heels but now it seemed that not being able to really move in them was making them hurt even more.

i was beginning to tremble all over and i could feel the book slowly sliding again when Mistress announced commercial and book training complete.

i glanced at the clock and wanted to scream when i realized she had actually had me standing there closer to 40 minutes.

I dont want to be disturbed for the rest of my show; its really getting good so I think some corner time would be good to keep you out of trouble. Go stand with your nose firmly pressed into that corner until I tell you otherwise.

With a wave of Her crop, i was off to my corner.

At least i could move my feet some although i was still standing on those dreaded heels.

The corner time was almost worse than the book time as now all i could do was reflect on my situation

Butt red and plugged feet, calves, thighs, all straining feeling the nonstop squeeze of the cincher the tightness of the bra the stockings on my legs, i swear i could feel it all ten fold and then there was the cb2000 on my penis UGGGHHH!

Thankfully i dont have too long to ponder things as about the time i notice im pressing into the bars of the cb, i hear her rising from the chair and coming towards me.

She actually passes by me and heads into the kitchen and i believe gets herself a drink and returns to her chair.

Feeling rather disappointed, i want to turn and look at her but somehow dont think i should take my nose from the corner.

So i dont move but still cant help myself and with a somewhat tentative voice stutter

uhhh Mistress, uh, is your show over?

She doesnt answer me but i do hear her rise again and begins to walk toward me.

Before i know what is happening, she grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back and proceeds to fill my mouth with a ball gag. She then returns my nose to the corner and tightens the straps on the gag until theres no chance of me pushing it out.

Yes my show was over. <Giggles>

And now you can stay there until the news is over and then well get ready for bed.

Ahhh bed the light at the end of the tunnel out of these heels and cincher and everything else and back to some sense of normal

Or so i thought

It wasnt easy but somehow i made it through the news without further incident. Although the gag did cause me to drool a little onto my dress and i was hoping this wouldnt lead to further punishment.

i heard the tonight show coming on and then heard Mistress rise from the chair and disappeared down the hall.

i was crestfallen what about me???

i wanted to run kick these heels off and go down the hall and to bed in the corner i stayed.

More commotion in my bedroom and then in the bathroom and in the corner i stayed.

i couldnt tell for sure as i couldnt see a clock from my view of the corner but i swear the news had been over for half an hour now and yet here i was still in the corner.

She had moved from the bathroom back to bedroom again but i hadnt heard any sort of noise or movement from there for several minutes now

Once again the rebellion feelings started to rise i wanted this plug out NOW and i wanted this cincher off NOW and i wanted out of these shoes and dress and just wanted to get in bed. It had been a very long day

i was just about to put my high heeled foot down and tramp down the hall and have it out with her when she announced her return.

You may turn slave.

When i did, all thoughts of rebellion were gone. In their place was a vision

My Mistress.

Gone was the girl i had dated these last several months I would only think of her as Mistress from now on.

Her hair and makeup was done to perfection and she was wearing heels of her own. She was also wearing black stockings and a beautiful black nightgown and robe set that i hadnt seen her in before.

i melted and all my aches and pains were gone instantly well almost all, as my penis rapidly began to push into the bars and points of its plastic cage.

She leads me into the bedroom and has me stand at the foot of the bed.

She hugs me from behind and runs her hands all over my body. She pulls my panties back up straightens out my dress and slip in back and continues to run her hands all over me. She spins me around so we are facing each other and hugs me tight again squeezing my butt as she does pulls me tight to her.

i swear my penis is going to burst it hurts soo much hurts soo good

She removes my ball gag and kisses me long and hard. She was definitely in charge and was her willing victim.

i was literally swooning i couldnt believe it i thought that was only something that happened in romance novels or bad B movies maybe it was the restriction of the waist cincher or the fact that i had been through a lot today but i swear i thought i would pass out and i felt light headed and was so incredibly aroused

Just when i thought i would burst, she pinched my rear hard and spun me around facing away from her again. If not for her support, i would have fell off my heels.

She snipped the stitches she had put into the back of my dress and unzipped me. Still rubbing all over my body, she slowly slid the sleeves down my arms and allowed the dress to pool at my feet.
    She had me step out of it and once again hugged me close and ran her hands all over my slip covered body.

With her rubbing over the slip and the slip rubbing over my panties and stockings, my senses were on overload and i wanted out of my cb2000 sooo badly right then.

She spun me around again and lifted my slip over my head from behind. i was still at the foot of the bed facing it and she was standing behind me still running her hands up and down my body.

As she rubbed her hands up my stocking covered legs, i felt goosebumps pop up all over my body. She spun me around again to face her and hugged me again. She ran one of her stocking covered leg over my stocking covered legs and my knees nearly buckled.

She giggles and turns me once again to face the bed.

im hoping to be rid of the cincher next but to my surprise, thats not on her game plan.

Instead, she presses my back and causes me to bend over the footboard of the bed. She then attaches hand cuffs that appear from nowhere it seems. Theres a cuff for each hand and its in turn, attached by a chain to a post on the head board. She adjusts the chains to tighten them so that i must remain bent over the footboard and pulled rather tightly for comfort.

She then cuffs each of my ankles to the posts on the footboard basically putting me in a bent over spread eagle position.

This wasnt looking good as it presented my rear end rather invitingly for whatever she might want to do to it.

To take my mind off my predicament somewhat, she continued to run her hands over my lingerie covered body every now and then the would push gently on the plug seated in my rear and giggle and continue on with her teasing massage.

All her ministrations were really taking a toll on my penis it was harder than it had ever been while still in the cb2000 and points of intrigue and all were really making itself known.

im lost in subspace momentarily and only brought back when i feel something brush my outstretched arm.

i lookup from the bed to see Mistress has removed her robe and pulled up her nightgown and was slowly inching her way down the mattress towards my face.

When she was right in front of my face, she stopped and adjusted the pillows to allow her to lay back and enjoy what was coming.

Please Me.

i didnt need any further instruction and proceeded to use my tongue and lips to give Mistress as must pleasure as i could. i believe from the way she was moaning and groaning that i was doing something right but when she knotted her hands in my hair and pulled me tight, i thought i would have to stop as i could not breathe. She used my face to bring herself to a screaming orgasm and just as i thought i would pass out, she released her grip in my hair and lay back on the pillows with blissful look upon her face.

She was truly beautiful and i was thanking my lucky stars for finding her until

i realized that it appeared she was now sleeping

Here i was horny as hell and tied up bent over the foot of the bed with object of my desire right in front of me, just inches away yet sooooooo far

Tied as i was, i couldnt do a thing about anything and began to feel as if i could cry again.

i just wasnt fair There she layed fully satiated and comfortable and relaxed and here i was at the complete opposite end of the spectrum tied up, sore, horny, tired, etc AGGGGHHHH

i had to scream no, i couldnt scream

Perhaps quiet and considerate would do the trick

Ahem uh excuse me Mistressssss

Mistresssss psssst

Um Mistress, pleaaassssseeeeee

It works as i hear and feel her stirring.

Will you be quiet.

Not giving me the option, she groggily sits up and reaches to the bed stand drawer and withdraws my penis gag. Before i know it, im wearing the penis gag, still tied spread out and bent over, plugged, cinched and still kind of standing in my heels... and maybe worst of all, horny as hell yet stuck in chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice