2" Solid Cock Ring

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissy belle, Aug 27, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    I wanted to get some others opinions on something. In the past my wife and I have used two styles of leather cock rings. One that just goes around the balls and cock and another style that goes around the balls and cock but also has a separator for the balls. Within the last couple months though I obtained a 2" steel ring as part of a harness, the harness itself was garbage and I have chucked it in the 'meh crappy toy box'. However I kept the ring as i wanted to play with it as a cock ring. Going into this I kept two things in mind, too tight of a fit and you can cut off return blood flow and as such should watch for signs of this (such as your penis getting cold). Here is what I have experienced, and what I'd like some opinions on.

I am a bit on the smaller side of average, about 1.5" wide and just around 5.5" long erect. Placing the cock ring on we found the easiest way for me was to slide the balls through one at a time, then with the help of a little lube or spit slide the rest through semi-erect. This works but it can be a bit painful without the lube and the balls get the most of the action (which is something I'm into so it's really a part of the whole experience). Now once it's on my balls themselves are very tender and if it's not placed on right it seems to pinch a bit and I get a constant left ball pain regardless of position. if I move things around a bit this can go away.

Second, after wearing the cock ring for awhile I can tell there is no arterial or venous impediment because I can both get erect quickly and flaccid (not quickly a slight delay, but I can get completely flaccid). However I do notice that my penis is much colder than surrounding skin. I don't have anyone I know personally with experience in these matters and while I know that the colder skin is reduced blood flow to the capillaries of the skin I'm wondering if I'm doing a ton of damage or not here. I can't say for certain the longest i've worn it before but I'm guessing about 20-30 minutes on the high end of that scale.

What I guess I want to know is: I've seen up to 2" steel rings but not bigger than that (or maybe I'm not looking in the right place), I would imagine that at my size (although I do have a large sack) 2" should be plenty. Anyone who has experience with the 2" and what they can comment on? I don't think tissue damage could occur at the surface capillary level within 20-30 minutes but it doesn't worry me a bit, especially if there is also a significantly reduced blood flow to the testicles and such. Could this be relatively safe to continue doing 20-30 minutes at a time but deferring to a larger ring (2.25") for longer times.

The biggest draw for the steel or otherwise solid ring is that the leather straps tend to cut into my skin, especially when I've shaved (which is 95% of the time). Plus I like the look I get from the steel more than I do the leather. The cock rings we use play a role in CBT for us the most part, I'm into that and she appears to take great joy in getting me to squirm. CBT will get me to squirm more than a bad beating ever will.

2. xxx

xxx Her Very Own Shemale

Local Time:
    I don't want to spoil your fun or sound negative or nagging but if the ring makes you uncomfortable even a tiny bit you shouldn't continue using it. Especially when it is to do with your testicles. It may not be obvious now but can affect one's health in the long term.

I bet there's plenty of rings of different sizes to chose from. I would just spend more time finding the right one.

3. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's generally the way we've been going, we don't use it as often and I am aware of teh consequences of using the item. The biggest difference between it and the leather is that despite the leather cutting into skin, I never feel as though there is a problem, or worry about it. I can go completely flaccid while wearing it and it doesn't fall off and if applied right it will hang on to both testicles as well. Someone suggested I measure the actual inner diameter vs the actual outer diameter and that might be an issue. I'm also keeping an eye out for a 2.25" ring or a place that will make rings to specific sizes such as that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice