New here, need advice

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by gpsdude, Aug 17, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. gpsdude

gpsdude Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    Hello,

I have been lurking for a while, and I wanted to ask a few questions;

My wife is certainly enjoys the concept of her getting pleasure, but not letting me orgasm. She can even understand the concept of having me clean the house or giving me chores to do, so I can earn her affection.

Our issue is kind of 2 things;

- Aside from normal 'guy' chores she has me do (like lawn care, dishes, etc), I try to do feminine things, which passively hints that I would be a good sissy maid. For example, I started washing her panties by hand, and I started ironing (which I never do). However, she is turned off a little, saying she doesn't like that. I figured doing more chores would intesify her need to give more assignments. But it seems not true.

- She thinks orgasm denial is a temporary thing, and only has interest for a few days or a week. Then she kind of drops it, as if the interest has faded for her. Her longest streak was 2 months one time, but it seems harder than it should be (for her) to maintain it.

I know every situation is different, but I am wondering if either of these are a common problem, and been discussed before. Also is there any Mistress who are willing to help me by giving advice to me by email? Because we are on day #3, and I would like to do the right things, to have it last longer.

Thanks

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    gpsdude,

I think you just need to be up front with your wife and tell her that longer stints of chastity, and the thought of MORE service really turns your crank. Then ask her what turns HER crank. It sounds like you want to do some sissy play, but that doesn't turn her on. That may just be the way it is, unfortunately. Still, I think the most important part is to be open and communicative.

Best of luck!
    mikecb

3. xxx

xxx Her Very Own Shemale

Local Time:
    I second mikecb's post. Talk to her. I never expected my Missus to be turned on by exploring my back passage but that does it to her! Lucky me as I never knew how pleasurable it could be! We're on our way for new things but without openly talking about them we wouldn't be where we are now. By a mile :)

4. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    As always, mike is giving the right advice. Instead of expecting your Mistress to somehow know your desires - talk to Her about them. That alone, may give Her all the reasons She needs to put you to work. Just don't be too insistent - let Her decide if that is what She wants or not.

5. MistressC

MistressC Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think in this lifestyle you both need to be really in tune with what the other wants, enjoys and is turned on by. If you have to guess all the time you won't get too far :)

As others have said, talk to each other. She might not like you washing her panties, but maybe she'd like to have you run her a bath each evening, wash her car or accompany her shopping. Ask questions and offer suggestins - maybe she doesn't know what she wants yet if she is new to all this :)

Likewise for your desires, if she understands better what you want and why, she will probably be more willing to give it a go :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice