Retreating Testicle

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by handsonalt, Mar 21, 2018.

1. handsonalt

handsonalt Member

retired
    USA, Northwest Suburbs Chicago
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    Hi, I am in the process of trying to test my base ring size with a set of test rings. The problem I have is that my left testicle goes right through the ring as I would like but the right testicle when pushing and tugging on my ballsack retreats up into my scrotum out of reach so that I cannot pull it through. I had some limited success this morning after a shower and around an hours time. Using a shoestring I tied it really tight against the base of my balls and then I was able to work my left testicle (the low hanging one), through and somehow managed to get my right one through. The slightest push in the wrong direction on the right testicle can make it retreat up into my scrotum even when tied. However today I had finally gotten both testicles and penis through the 1 3/4" ring. After 1/2 hour of both balls being captured the right one moved backup through the ring into my scrotum leaving only one ball captured.

I'm thinking a plastic device with an open base ring such as the CB6000s might be easier to slip into place behind my balls and trap the testicles since it appears that a smaller base ring could be used without the restriction of testicle size fitting through the ring and all of the tugging and pushing that is needed with a fixed size ring and maybe if that's tight enough it would hold my right testicle in place. Is that a fair assumption?

Are there any metal devices that have an open base ring that could be slipped on similar to the CB6000s? The reason I would like the metal one is because of the ability to wash it up.

I tried briefly to get on a 1 1/2" steel ring but my left testicle seemed a little large for that ring size although I will lube the ring and give it another go.

Has anyone else been able to overcome a retreating testicle and how? What devices would you recommend so that I can still achieve wearing Chastity device?

Needing help,

Thanks so much...

LockedN8 likes this.
  2. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    If you already have a PA or would be willing to have one then you can purchase devices that don't have a ring but rely on the PA piercing for security. This video gives you the idea but there are plenty of other models available:

alpha_by_day and handsonalt like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    perservearacne is key, i had problems with both my testes retreating back up, indeed when out of any device i can pull both up in to my adbomen at will, leaving my scrotum empty you may need to try a hinged ring, so you can get everything in it and close it up, and train your self over a few weeks. i had to. i never thought i would be able to use a solid ring in the begining, like you i hade to tie everting up with a shoe string and pull down to get the ring around! it will take time and it wont be pain free, but it can be done. hope this helps.

handsonalt and LockedN8 like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    sorry went for a coffee between reading your post and replying! i think a cb6000 would be an ideal starter device for you, as it has both a open 1-5/8 and a 1-1/2 base ring. you would not belive the difference a fraction of inch can make.

handsonalt likes this.
  5. handsonalt

handsonalt Member

retired
    Local Time:
    Hi
    Madams-sissysub and thank you for your replies. I was about to reply and ask which hinged device would be best to start out with. I appreciate your help and I will look at the CB6000s since I am fairly small when flaccid, and 5 1/2 when erect. Hopefully it will be comfortable. Do you know if the CB6000 series is the most comfortable hinged device to wear?

Also thanks to lockedN8 for your reply, I had no idea there was a device like that although having my penis pierced is a bigger step than I want to take right now.
    Thanks...

LockedN8 likes this.
  6. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    I also suffer from testes hiding out the way and struggle to fit the ring. I find a good hot bath softens and relaxes everything making it easier to get the ring on.

I currently use an HT2 copy but have used the CB6ks that was easier as it’s not hinged so to speak but has a gap so you can get the ring on from the rear obove the testes then fit the top section spacers and finally cage.

Not as comfortable as the HT2 for me though and watch out for the copies CB6ks as the rings have a groove that burns like fook I bought a couple of original copy rings to alleviate this

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes me. the best way is to not use string but use something thats wider like say a little strap or something else and then it they wont go inside you.

Panda2010 likes this.
  8. handsonalt

handsonalt Member

retired
    Local Time:
    Hi Thanks to everyone for their help.
    I have found that BON4 makes a steel chastity cage small with hinged rings available. This also eliminates the problem of trying to push and pull my testicles through a solid ring like the CB6000s. Would this be a better or equal choice to the CB6000s. Would this be more comfortable than a CB6000s? Looks lower profile, appears not as bulky.

9. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Try Amazon and DH Gate. I've seen several metal devices on Amazon and DH Gate with hinged rings that clamp on. One of them has a yellow thing on the top (not sure wtf it is). They're all Chinese made devices. I've been very happy with my first metal device (Chinese made) that I got off of Amazon. Surprisingly really good design and quality and less than $30. A very low risk way to try new cages out. I just got 2 more off DH Gate to try out, both Chinese and well designed and made.

For the retreating testicle I have only had issues when trying to get a ring on that's too small or wearing a ring that's too big. With correct ring size I can push/squeeze my second testicle thru and nothing retreats while wearing.

10. handsonalt

handsonalt Member

retired
    Local Time:
    Thanks alpha_by_day I didn't know about the DH Gate website.

alpha_by_day likes this.
  11. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    It's an Asian online wholesaler but you can order just 1 of anything. They've got everything you could think of. Good luck

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    the yellow thing is a tube and that stop it pinching a bit of you that will hurt.

alpha_by_day likes this.
  13. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    I see, thanks. I couldn't figure out from the photos what the heck it was!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice