Is there a chastity device for me?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by xxx, Aug 26, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. xxx

xxx Her Very Own Shemale

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    Hi

I was wondering if chastity belt could help in achieving my a bit unusual goal?

Me and my missus we explored the whole new world of my prostate stimulation, something we haven't tried before. Now we both enjoy it A LOT and it is all great and fun but here's the deal. When she starts licking and kissing and all that I tend to cum quite quick. Normally I would ask her NOT to touch a penis and concentrate on balls and anus to prolong the pleasure but then even slightest stroke by her of my cock and I'm done!!

I would LOVE to find a way to control my orgasm and thought of trying one of them chastity devices but was unsure if they can be used with fully erect penis? If not what other device can be utilized to basically lock my cock up so that she won't have a temptation of touching it? This sounds crazy but I don't want to cum! Or in other words, not THAT fast! Pls HELP.

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    the most common idea is that the device will prevent you getting fully erect and hence allow you to remain in a state of semi orgasm for longer periods. alternatively a device that fully encapsulates your penis and thus prevents any touching of the penis may also work........enjoy:anim_12:

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    allornowt is right, all chastity devices are made to prevent full erections. Of course, touching or manual stimulation is more or less impossible, depending on the device.
    I suppose in your case a ball trapped device such as ckxk series will do fine ...

maid katrin

4. xxx

xxx Her Very Own Shemale

Local Time:
    Thank you both for replies. I would like to have penis encapsulated but balls exposed and played with.

BTW i tried searching.. what is ckxk anyway?

5. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ooops, wrong spelling ... it should read cbxk and stands for all models cb2000, 3000, 6000 ... not a clue if they kept on counting upwards ...

Some of the models allow more room for letting your little member becoming awake, others less ... well, that certainly depends on how small your member is LOL ... best is to read the reviews in this forum ...

Sorry again, maid katrin

6. xxx

xxx Her Very Own Shemale

Local Time:
    thank you love :)

7. xxx

xxx Her Very Own Shemale

Local Time:
    Ordered my CB6K yesterday. Can't wait to put it on! Yesterday Missus has literally owned me with 'Rude Boy' *for the first time* and oh boy I wish I had CB6K on already!! I wish I didn't cum and I now feel ashamed of the fact I did. Thank you guys this is a great board and after spending whole day yesterday here I am a lot more confident about my sexuality and bedroom desires. I feel I am in a good company! :heart:

8. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congratulations - hope you will be happy with your new chastity device. You know, it is the start and chastity may develop from there ... may be in a year or so you might feel a growing desire for a full steel belt *giggles*

Of course you are in good company here *still giggling* our influence will turn you into a sweet sissy soon *can't stop giggling*

Hugs, maid katrin

9. xxx

xxx Her Very Own Shemale

Local Time:
    Thanks Katrin

Don't know but I have this dream of seeing my Missus being owned by another man. I feel jealousy, excitement and helplessness at the same time. I imagine her getting the pleasure of being with someone else. Feeling so strong like I am betrayed or something. I like fantasizing about her getting owned by someone else's penis either real or dildo. Not sure why but it's growing. I know she is of high family ethics and would most probably refuse presence of anyone else but my fantasies go wild sometimes. In an ideal world I'd like us both owned on a bed at the same time... Gosh I'm getting horny. Where's my CB6000!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice