Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    i would like to thank Mistress Michelle " curtsy " susie & rahchel for sharing with us their week together. It's a week that a lot of us sissies can only dream about .
    Thanks again , misty:smilies_xxx02:

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Maid Misty it was a good week because Mistress Michelle is dominate but yet a kind and caring Mistress at the same time.

Thank You Mistress
    Rachel:spankwhip::love0007::love0063:

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    There is not much going on around here but I thought I should at least say something for fear that My journel will just disappear.
    Its always hard when you have company such as susie and rachel for a week and then poof, they are gone and youre right back where you were with not much going on.

My motorhome is still not ready for travel, seems My mechanic has too much on his plate!! Its the end of Aug and I have no idea if it will be ready in time for a trip to Myrtle Beach in Oct, I sure hope it is cause I need the ocean to rejuvinate Myself!

little pet will be here soon, but we only have a couple days together. Shame I cant hold onto him for more time than that, a week would be nice!!

We are going up to Pa in Sept for a Penn State game, afterwards on to rachels house for a couple days then over to susies. We cant stay as long as I'd wish but it'll be a nice trip. I plan on taking rachel out shopping for a day, then going to the beach with susie the following day, she lives within 20 min to the ocean so I have to go there!!

Anyway...just a short update till I have more to say, I'm sure I will have lots to say after little pets visit LOL

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. Rachel

Local Time:
    If your journal should happen to dissappear i for one certainly hope you don't dissappear with it. :love0063::sex020::smilies_xxx22:

Rachel

5. Sissy Doug

Sissy Doug Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Ahh, a Penn State game! Mistress if I may be so bold, you should take a flogger and dress to the nines in case any fans of the visiting team have the temerity to show up in Happy Valley. Perhaps it could double as a fly rod should you also visit Fisherman's Paradise nearby. Just don't startle JoePa, we don't want to lose him mid-season! Two of my favorite non-sissy pleasures there, getting out to a college football game in the Fall, and fly fishing. If any flogging can be intermixed, so much the better!

6. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Soon Mistress, soon. I long to be at your feet and your beckon whim to do as you please. I am so looking forward to my visit. Prepare the cage, little pet is on the way! Oh, wait, I have to set that up when I get there.

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Here's a Thought!!!!

This person thinks Mistress Michelle need to find a new mechanic, one that locked up with her holding the keys. Then I bet the repairs would be first on his plate. Too bad I don't know of any around here. He he.. Have you introduced your mechanic to the meat ripper yet. IIIIEEEEeeeeeeee!!!

PS. Mistress, I rechecked and the planes are still down, so my trip will still be postpone. Lol.

Wish you luck with your motorhome repairs, Missy Tanya

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    lil pet i hope you enjoy the things i left there for you.

Missy Tanya sorry to hear you trip has been squashed as i know you were looking forward to it. i hope you are still coming to the Fall Gathering.

Rachel

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I got eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

10. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:04 PM

Wonders which sub was forced to lay those!

:confused0068:

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LMAO you are toooo funny nicola

12. NightSprite

Local Time:
  13. Rachel

Local Time:
    i screamed a lot when i was there, sometimes in agony and sometimes in ecstasy but i didn't cackle once :happy0028: :anim_37:.

Rachel

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Oooooo....little pet, you have NO idea what you are walking into this time!!
    New toys, will they be fun toys or torture toys. Will Mistress take pity on you or emerse you in pain? Do you wonder if your Mistress will be loving and understanding, or cruel and uncareing? Will you be allowed enjoyment or locked away in the cage for an entire weekend? Will you be allowed to eat, or only the hint of such pleasures? Will your Mistress meet you with a smile or a command to drop to the floor?
    You have 1 more day to contemplate your fate little pet, however, no matter what I have in store for you, I know you will be the better for having endured it.

15. forevermore

Local Time:
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, contemplate I will, scared I am, arrive I will....

See you soon!

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    Annn-tish-a-pa-a-tion. Have fun little pet, have fun. i know MM will:whip:.

Rachel

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    MM i am glad to hear the lil pet "enjoyed" the clover clamps that i forgot to bring along home. i hope all of you are having a GRAND time of it. Give my apologies to lil pet for forgetting those clamps.

rachel

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    little pet is taking a nap right now LMAO
    I didnt sleep very well last night, I am the one that needs the nap!!!
    I had him in his cage for the evening, in My room at the foot of My bed, legs shackled and locked to the sides of the cage, wrist binders on and locked to each side of the cage, a locked collar on, also locked to the upper part of the cage, nude and a spiked glans ring on with all the spikes screwed in tight. He was a pityful sight but he was in 7th heaven until the spikes started digging in! LOL
    At one point around 5am he was rattling, shaking, and moaning like a baby, poor little thing was in sooo much pain. Oh well, the price you pay to sleep in Mistresses bedroom!!
    I told him he could take a nap because I have alot of activity planned for him tonight and its more fun when the subject is awake!
    Anyway, thats it for now, I only have him till noon tomorrow then I wont see him again till the fall get together so I have to make sure he has plenty of his Mistress to last him till November.

19. NightSprite

Local Time:
    Awwww, poor pet!

But to sleep at the foot of your bed. So lucky too!

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    OMG Its beautiful outside today. Crisp, cool, the suns shining, perfect camping weather!! Oh, thats right, I cant go camping!! Damn

Anyway, we will at least be going on a trip at the end of the month so thats something anyway, even if its not in the motorhome.

I will post some pictures of little pets visit here shortly, hope you all enjoy them, I know I enjoyed making them!!

21. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I envy him for his cage time. Did you release him from it when he woke you at 5:00 or did you ignore his pleas?

Also, if it's not too much of a bother, could you please give me the dimenions of that cage? I plan to purchase or build one soon and want it to be as small as possible. A slave only deserves to take up some much square footage .... and or comfort!

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    staci,
    The cage is 4 feet deep,28 inches wide, and 3 feet high. Its really a cool cage, has the swinging door on the end and is collaspable, it slides right under My bed when little pet is not here. It is always his first chore to do when he gets here is to prepare his cage, you never know when the mood will strike Me to throw him in it. I use locks on all the corners and on the door, mainly because he loves the sound of a clicking lock, truth is he would never attempt to get out of it anyway but you know I have to humor him by clicking those locks shut!
    The cage was a gift from My long lost cks, I wish I'd had the opportunity to use it on him while he was here once for a visit but he was having back issues so I did not attempt that. Hind sight...wish now I had!
    Anyway, I love having it and I think anyone with a subbie or sissy should own one, its a nice tool to have around!!

23. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    why not get a big tupperware box and cut arm ,leg and neck holes in it then you can lock it on him and keep him fresh as the day he arrived.lol:scared0016:

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    Mistress,

I am finally home, which is so many ways is sad. I long to be at your feet and your beckon call. I just wanted to thank you for taking me in this past weekend. I will remember it as long as my mind continues to work. You are wonderful.

little pet

25. Rachel

Local Time:
    While the rest of us sit home with only our fond memories and lp's pictures to look at. Just rub it in why don't you lp.

Rachel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice