Devicefree chastity and submission.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hoss, Aug 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    I find myself feeling much more submissive to my girlfriend who keeps me chaste based on the honor system, than I did to my previous keyholder.

I don't know if it is because I love her, where my previous keyholder was just a friend. Or if it is because I am kept chaste by will alone.

Has anyone who has tried both methods noticed anything similar?

2. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Yes!

When i'm with Mistress, She controls O/our sexuality and it is an honor system now. i really don't like devices. W/we do use them on occasion - if i am away during the day (other than work) a lock will go on but not very often. i never sleep with one on so to get real sleep. She chuckles when She feels any hardness in the morning - probably because She knows it won't be used. She ordered and allowed me to cum twice this summer and what a joy. This is how far reaching Her domination is - think this is the real power.

She does not want to see anything happening when i give Her the hour long foot rubs She requires when She is reading or writing something. i need to be focusing on Her.

:butterfly:

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    hmmm, W/we have tried both. i was definitely hornier when i was locked up. i can see your point though. i think being chaste while locked is easier than the honor system. while locked i physically can't come. it would be so easy for me right now while Mistress is sleeping to slip into the bathroom and "rub one out", but i would never do that without confessing to Mistress. in that sense i am more submissive unlocked than locked.

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    My Lady was very insistent on my wearing a chastity device a year ago, but I had such a difficult time with it because of pinching and pain! I had to show her that I would never cum without pemission, even in my sleep, before she allowed me to be on the honour system. I am so afraid of being forced back into the Curve that I will do whatever she asks now.

Cindy

5. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Right

Cindy,

And the thought of wearing one again is more than enough to trust the honor system - plus the fact that we know that we would suffer many more consequences than just the wearing again. Our Mistreses know us enough - so we are advocating respect and honor of Your Mistress - unless you are helplessly, hopelessy, touch happy.

:butterfly:

6. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    One bad thing about being chaste with out a device is she has discovered that she likes to make me edge. She's never watched me do it, but she sends me a text message telling me to edge. She's done it twice in two days. At least today she did it when I could take care of it right away and did not have to anticipate it.

We share a best friend who enjoys slapping me in the nuts. T_ has enjoyed doing that for a little over a year now. My girlfriend like to tell her to do it, and is developing a taste for doing it herself. I do enjoy the pain, but when my balls are full it hurts a lot worse. We are going on 23 days since the last cum, and that was a ruined orgasmm, so they are really full right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice